Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

The dress was simple and elegant, and sometimes it reflected light if angled correctly. It hugged her body smoothly, leaving almost nothing to the immagination, although it didn't expose her inappropriately. Her breasts were confined to a degree, but her cleavage was teasing, alluring, and if nothing else, grand. She smiled with his response and grabbed his wrist. Thinking of Soren with small hands like those was disturbing, so it was best not to think about it. They were also soft, her whole body seemed soft. "I'm starved, and after that idiot Solomon ruined my night... I could go for some boar... or beef... mmm... or maybe chicken..." She pulled him inside, where a young lady led them to a small, comfortable table. Most of the men looked over to see Sari. It was a new face in town, and a pretty one. Seth they didn't care so much about, although the ladies did, and Sari didn't miss it. Immidiately she moved closer to him to send a message to those gawking bitches.

Seth followed her inside, not at all disaopproving in being lead by her. He noticed most of the men taking in her sight as well, a small bit of anger ran through him, but as they where seated it quickly sated as she talked about what she may eat. He, like a gentleman listened to her, he could feel eyes all over them, some he could feel not for her and noticed their young waitress had been standing there blushing a bit at him. Sari quickly came closer though and he realized she was just as protective as he was of her. "Beef seems good," he said to her quickly. "Hmm...what too drink," he said to her, Soren would have suggested ale or beer. He wanted to see if Sari's choice was different.

Sari's finger came up to her lips. "Hm... that's tough... I'd think we should go with... beer... or... white grape wine." She brought her finger down, smiling and looking over at the server. "Did you hear that little woman. White Grape Wine... would you go get it?" She said in a not so friendly tone. Some of Soren's attitude was still in her. But GRAPE WINE? That's a drink that Soren would never have, ever.

Seth was again surprised a bit. He nodded though in agreement, he'd never relly drank wine before so this would be new. "So what have you been up to today?" he asked her. He had know idea what she'd bought or what she had been doing before this, so he was just curious.

"I did some shopping." She said, trying to hide a guilty look. "I tried on a few dresses, bought shoes, went to a fortune teller... I'm thinking of going to a salon of some sort to work on my hair." She answered cleanly, and they were true, but not the full truth. "How about you? Sat in your little room, thinking about me?" She rested her chin on her palm, her index finger poking her lower lip playfully. The view of her cleavage was pretty much at it's best. Had Seth stood up, he'd probably be able to view directly down the tunnel.

Seth listened, thinking how un-Soren that sounded, but he didn;t mind, Sari was here now. "I see...so busy day," he said. As she leaned forward he noticed her mounds sort of inviting his eyes. Like last night he was growing a bit exxcited by it and would have loved to find any excuse to stand up and get a better look, but if he did she and everyone else would notice his arousal. "Eh...got a replacement weapon, bought us another horse, you know nothing special really," he said trying to keep talking, and to act like he wasn;t undressing her with his eyes.

"Ooh... those are some important purchases! A horse? That's pretty good... And what kind of weapon did you get?" She was interested. It wouldn't be in her nature not to be. She was a mercenary. And up until now, a damn good one too. Your horse and weapon were two elements which defined you. A merc with a steed was always more respected, and got more jobs since he or she could move around quicker.

"Not a spear this time, the old one got damamged," he said to her, it was strange having a girl ask about a weapon. Most didn't really care, they just wanted to hear stories of bravery and heroics. "A curved blade, longer handle, can be used one handed or two," he said going into great detail of the new weapon. "Made of Damascus so it wont break so easily," he said, damascus was a very tmpered metal, a bit stronger then normal steel by the way it was forged.

"Your blade can blunt up easier though. But it should last you longer. Plus, you don't need to cut. You have some power, you can bludgeon." She said with a smile, the waitress coming back with their wine and serving it to them in fancy glasses.

"What would you like to have today? The butcher cut everything in perfect proportion, and the cook is renowned and has not over or undercooked a single bit of meat all year long."

Sari handed her the menu. "Boar ribs please. Make it a double order. I'm starved."

The girl looked at Sari with a questionable look on her face. "Two orders of boar ribs? Mam, that is a lot of food..."

"Yeah? Okay, add the sauce too please, and bring a ton of cloths. I'll need them to keep the sauce off my face."

She smiled at Seth, "Wow sir... your woman sure does eat a lot. What will you be having?"

"Yeah I suppose thats true," he said, whih was why he was so clade it had a slight curve, he could use the tip to pierce under armor or anything if the blade lost it;s edge

Seth wanted to laugh upon seeing the girls reaction to Sari. "I'll have the
same," he said realizing he had not eaten since last time they had both eaten.

The waitress nodded and hurried away, to prepare their food. Sari looked over, "Did she just call me your woman? What a little whore, jumping to conclusions like that... Now that I think of it... I left the staff in my room... maybe that was a bad idea..."

"Well...we can't worry abut that right now I suppose," he said, though he did think of it a little. Seth only had to look at her though to quickly forget about it all.

She smiled at him, "You're right. We should think about picking up another bounty. Although Solomon's pay is good, if we take another, that's more time we'll have off later."

"Hmmm...." he looked around expecting to see wanted posters, but didn't see many. "Maybe after dinner?" he suggested to her.

"Hm... okay..." She said, just smiling, and watching him, slightly akwardly, until the food arrived.

She grinned and looked at the abundance of meats, then her eyes narrowed. "Crap, I probably should have ordered just one. I don't have my old stomach anymore." She said, although starved, she knew not to eat all that, as a woman, her body and weight were important. Plus Seth had been gawking at her breasts since she transformed, she had to remain appealing to him.

"So... howcome you don't have a girlfriend? Or a wife even?"

Seth noticed the amount of food "Hmmm...Not sure if I can eat it all myself,"he said in agreement."What the hell are they feeding boards now?" he asked seeing as these looked like beef instead of boar.

The question was a bit surprising, though not necessarily one that was to surprising. "For the same reason you never did," he said to her.He assumed she liked the excitment of a bounty hunter life. "If I got married and had kids, they would become targets....no bounty hunting is what I do, so until I no longer do that I can;t have that just yet," he said, though clearly he didn't think he never would have a family.

"Well... I don't remember much... but I think I didn't want to because I would never be with whomever I ended up marrying. I can't remember it. But... what if the person I married was a hunter too...?" She reached down and grabbed a juicy rib, crushing right into it and tearing off it's succulant meat.

"I suppose that would work out, though the prospect of children could never really happen," he said thoughtfully as he began to eat as well. He tried the wine, finding it to have a somewhat sweet flavor, not a bad drink.

"Yeah... but one never knows... I think I'd like it, just to screw whomever I'm with any chance I get. Probably in public places... it would be a lot of fun..." She took another large bit and swallowed down the meat, cleaning her lips of the mess.

The idea once again affected him greatly. Seth unconsciously thought of thaat image, and he was a bit intrigued by it. "I see....sounds like fun," he said trying to come off as sarcasm, but not doing so well. He ate a few ribs, he wasn't all to worried of a mess, though he would wipe his mouth now and then.

"It does huh? Well... I'm not saying much... but just remember one little thing... I am not Soren anymore. You may think that I am kidding, but I am starting to forget who I was. Now, amongst other things... I feel a bit attracted to you." She wiped her lips with a nervous laugh. "I know, we were boys for a very long time. And I loved the time we worked together. I can't help but like you, a lot." She closed her eyes before digging into another rib. "I understand if you rather not. I was a man before, and a man that was very manly in everything he did, and not to mention your friend. I could understand you wanting some distance."

Seth wasn't sure how to respond just yet,so he just ate a bit. "Before...maybe I could have said I didn't feel the same way," he told her honestly. She was right though, she wasn't Soren anymore, maybe in a few things she did, like eat,but his oldpartner was vertually gone. "But now I can say that I am as well," he said to her.

Sari sighed, "What a relief. I didn't want to go looking for someone else. At least I know that we have a little chemistry now." She smiled, eating a few more ribs. There was no way she'd eat all that was served.

Seth finished his first order, starting on the second. "Yeah," he said wondering if this was going well. Most girls sort of just flocked to him, but she didn't, most likely she was used to his company. "Having trouble?" he asked noticing she seemed to be eyeing her food now more then eating it.

"I ordered too much. I feel as if I'm going to pop." She smiled, inside however, she was shaken up... just like that, they discussed attraction for each other? It seemed so odd, and too smooth, was Seth attracted to Soren a bit, or was Sari's new appearance and personality just a perfect match for him? She didn't really care, she regrets having suggested ribs however, their stomachs would be too full to enjoy anything sexual.

Back
Top Bottom