Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

"Yes ma'am," he said, though he was careful to say it silent enough so she wouldn;t hear. They saddled up the horse and got there things ready. "So...who drives?" he asked, thinking most likely she would want to.

"You go on ahead. I'm taking Malika's staff too, we can get bounty on it. Screw this old man." She said, running back and grabbing the skull decorated weapon before hopping up, gripping her fat blade at the same time. "Too much burden. We'll need another horse." She said, pressing herself against him, her breasts for the most part. "Sorry Seth. Boobs in the way. She wrapped her arm around his waist. "Go man... "

It was a bit strange, though he did rather like the feeling of her massive endowment. "Alright hang on then," he said rearing the horse up before setting it into a gallop. He didn't know where the neares town was, but he guessed it couldn;t be to far.He looked for signs of a trail or road that might lead to one.

The steed, struggling to keep all of the burden on it's back, continued to race in the very early morning's darkness. Sari turned back to make sure that Solomon or another hunter was not trailing them, and eventually just brought her face onto Seth back. "Keep going on this road. Our town's about fifteen minutes up."

Seth nodded, he felt a bit sorry for the horse, he could tell the poor beast of burden was struggling. He wanted to tell it words of encouragement, but he didn't think it would understand, and it would just be a waste of breath. He felt her head against his back, it wasn;t so strange now for some reason, if anything he rather liked the feeling.

In about half an hour, they had arrived at the town where they first arrived before doing Solomon's job. The town was nifty, and had everything you needed. The innkeeper also wasn't a disgusting pervert, but yet again, the last time the innkeeper saw Soren, he was a bulked man fucking a ton of girls.

Sari hopped off the horse slowly, taking her sword and Malika's staff too. "Let's find a stable for this horse or something. We need to start thinking of ways to spend our money. We have a lot of it."

Once he stabled the horse in a suitable place he joined Sari. "ell I think first some of that money should go into getting you more...suitable clothing," he said. That was there original goal after all. An inn and sleep could wait.

"Are you sure? I kinda like this look. It reminds me of who I was... then I see boobs... and I get a feel of the new me. I hardly remember my old name even. Isn't that odd?"

Seth did in act find it odd. "Are you sure your comfortable in it though?" he asked her, it wasn't that he didn't like the look, in fact as he looked her up and down he felt himself begin to grow a bit aroused. It was just that it looked good, but lacked the function as her breast seemed to want to just burst out of there prison, and the pants clung so tightly to her hips and ass it left little to the imagination.

"No no, I'm really totally comfortable. Maybe we can buy some other things later. I'm not worried about all that yet." She watched him glancing. "Seth, what are you looking at?"

Seth blinked as he heard her voice. "Sorry what?" he asked as the question sank in. "I was...just looking at.....um...you," he said unable to come up with a better excuse.

Sari smirked. "You were glancing at my tits... I saw you. Weren't you? You were looking at my boobs, juggs, tatas... whatever you want to call them... you were totally looking..."

Seth would have defended himself, if that weren't true. "No...not just that," he said honestly "I was also looking at your ass."

Sari paused. "My ass? I have an ass?!" She reached back with her hands and groped around. "Holy hell... I guess I do. Well... I learned two things... you're not gay, and you're honest." She laughed a little. "Ookaay... akward... let's go."

Seth agreed, the situation had gotten a bit akward. "Alright...wel; no need for cloths then," he thought of what they could do in the mean time, they had arrived in the early morning.

Sari placed her arms at her side, "Well... it seems like... we got our bounty... we're good... we're set... I'm going to go relax in some inn near the area. How about we meet up..." She looked around, seeing a meat restaurant nearby. "There... tonight... we'll meet there a little while after sundown. Okay?"

Seth looked in the direction she ment, seeing the resturant he nodded in agreement "Alright...sundown it is," he said to her, though unsure if this was a dismissal by her or what.

"Good. I'm going to see some of the merchants." She said in an upbeat tone, lugging her huge blade on her back. "Keep tabs on the horse!" She yelled, immediately rushing towards one of the shadiest stores in town, and she took the staff with her.

Seth nodded, but didn't get a word out as she ran off. He however didn't mind, he once again git a view of her beautiful backside before she was to far. "Well...got a pouch full of coins....better go and see if i can lighten it some."

Sari rushed into the old store, run by a woman believed to know some magic. Immediately, she glared at Sari and turned away. Sari sighed with a grin. "Hey, I um... I'm pretty new around here... and I'm pretty lonely. I was wondering... if you had..."

The mysterious seller raised her hand. "I can smell mana from your body. What business do you have here..."

"I was saying... do you have anything... for... women... I... I am not married, and don't have a partner... I need some sort of release...?"

The young witch smirked, "Pervert. You've come to the right place. I'll give you several items to keep you occuppied. What is your profession?"

"I am a mercanary. Me and my partner handle jobs for pay. During... our last mission..."

"A spellcaster delivered all of her mana into your body... it gives you a lot of shine... and it's changed your body... a hard spell to cast... and... impossible to do if you aren't willing..."

Sari's eyes narrowed. "I let her. I feel her inside me. And it feels pretty good. I feel as if it's a part of me that I've been missing. I just... have someone... whom I love. But... he would never be attracted to me as a male. Given... I was a dashing male at that... I feel more alive as a woman... and the tension is very strong. I truly love him."

The merchant smiled, "You truly..." She left off as if Sari should finish the sentence.

Sari bit her lower lip. "God, I truly want to fuck that man..."

The seller laughed. "Will you let me meet him?"

Sari frowned, "No."

The mage laughed, "Good. Here... this is an ointment you can use on yourself at night. You will quickly become accustomed to your womanhood. Apply it to your pink skin, or onto your fingers as they penetrate you. Taste it... you will have a good time."

Sari took the small container, her heartbeat already quickening.

"You will want one of these... it is made from melded clay, easy to bend. You can put it inside you, and use it to make yourself climax."

"Christ... that was about my size as a male..."

"Hahah.... I know. Now you'll figure out how all those females felt when you used them."

Sari took the items and left her coin on her counter.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

"You'll impress him once you learn." She smirked, as Sari got herself out of there.

Seth ;et his mind wonder, the first thing he looked to buy was another horse, he felt sorry for the poor beast they had taken from Solomon, it was rather old, though strong. most likely some spells had been casted on it to keep it in such high spirits, but it wouldn;t hurt to have a strong steed as well. He haggled over a nice strong horse, dark chestnut in color. He was pleased to have gotten the young horse for only 50 gold peices leaving him with plenty still.

"What else can be done," he wondered as he looked around. He supposed a knew weapon would be good, his last one was damamged from the mages fire that it wasn't useful anymore. He browsed upon the many smithies finding a nise slender blade that had a llong hilt, not a spear but a versitile sword that he could use in the least. After that he looked to get supplies and what not, once t began to get closer to the time Sari wanted to meet him he started back, checking on their horses before going to the resturant.

"Ugh... God... this feels... this feels incredible..." She gasped, sliding the dildo into her opening, her eyes closed, thinking it was Seth, but the truth was that this dildo was about her size while she was male. She couldn't help but to think that this is what it would have felt like if she was to have been fucked by her former male counterpart, and it felt amazing. "No wonder... those girls... were so addicted..." She moaned, her pussy strecthing to accept the long and hard cock inside her. Her hand reached up for breast, tweaking her nipple and forcing the dildo further. "Uaghh... I'm cumming again... Hoh... shit... I'm going to cum..." She began to whimper and eventually came onto her bed, trembling in excitement afterwards. "Oh... my sweet lord..." She looked up at the ceiling. "I love being female..."

She paused and realized that she had little time left before she needed to meet with Seth. She sprung up, cleaned her toy, and rushed to bathe. Afterwards, she fixed her hair into her traditional tail, later picking up a black dress she bought after visiting the mage. She put it on slowly, and the way it curved around her excited her. She lost some height thanks to being transformed, but she could gain some back wearing heels. Aside from her hair, nothing really looked much like Soren anymore.

She made her way out to meet with him, and hopefully enjoy a meaty dinner... in more than one way.

Seth had removed most of his armor, wearing his usual clothing when he and Soren where not out slaughtering or killing someone or something. It was nothing fancy, just boots that where not wheather worn, a shirt and pants that didn't make him to flashy or would cause anyone to think he was up to no good. His weapons where back with the horses, though he always kept a single thin bladded knife inside his right boot. He could never be too careful, it had been on more then one occasion Soren and himself had been confronted by some agry group of bandits whose boss they had just recently killed and cashed in on.

"Hmmm.....typical Soren," he said as he arrived first to the restuarant. He was a bit releived to see his partner didn't change much when it came to punctuality. He wondered why Soren decided to just go out to eat, of course he knew his partner was female now, he didn;t expect her to suggest some fuck fest with a bunch of random wemon. But normally drinking or some sort of act of random violence was the way Soren wanted to celebrate a nice pay check. "Oh well, at least maybe tonight I'll get a good nights rest," though he doubted that.

Sari walked out of the inn and towards the restaurant, raising her hand over her forehead to block the setting sun. "Hey! Seth!" She raised her arm and tried running over, almost falling because of the lack of balance due to those heels. They were the strangest thing she had ever had to wear, and she noticed how wildly her breasts could bounce if she wasn't more lady like. All of the perverts of the town would get a great show if she wasn't careful.

She quickly walked over to him with a smile. "You ready?"

Seth wondered if she forgot. Though it was then that he noticed her walking willyover. He was a bit taken by surprise, something that usually never happened unless he was hammered. He could see her in her black figure hugging dress, it was a real sight to behold. He noticed in her anticipation though her breasts did bounce around a bit until she nearly fell. He was about to rush over but she quickly closed the gap seemingly to realize her problem was her haste.

Seth had to be sure his mouth was not hanging open before he nodded to her quation"Huh..yeah I am," he said to her. If he had any troubles not staring at her before, then he was going to have a major problem now.

Back
Top Bottom