Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

In truth, Sari was nude under her sheets. She was thinking of seriously inviting him in, but something stopped her. She was afraid of being rejected. Her fingers curved around her slit, slowly crawling their way inside as she closed her eyes, opting not to moan or groan, just figure out how her body worked. Her fingers plunged into her pussy, making low, squishing noises as she sucked on two of her fingers, wishing it was something else.

Seth didn't hear a thing, maybe the ocassion movement of sheets as she moved but nothing more. He looked at th ceiling, through the single window in the room the moon light streaked across the room and he looked at the light it made. He half waned to ask Sari if shewas awake, but decided not to, after all Soren would get upset if woken suddenly. He wasnlt sure if Sari was different then Soren, though he was sure in time he would find out if her personality changed completely.

"Hmm... what is this feeling..." She said quietly, "Ugh..." Her fingers continued to fuck her, "Ho...Holy God..." She clenched her sheets as she orgasmed. She groaned quite loudly, her face blissful and blushing. She only remained there, breathing quickly, knowing that if Seth was awake, he heard most of it.

Seth listened, he began to hear her moans. They sounded, well not like usual ones, one caused from pain or discomfort. The more he listened the more his mind began to think of lewd thoughts. He would try to get the images out, but they would come back and stronger then ever. He was getting aroused by his imagination as well.

She breathed slowly now, her bed completely moist at this point and it felt very strange. "That was so bad..." She burried her face into a pillow. Old man Solomon was heard walking around. It was some of the most disturbing noises ever, as if a ghost lived there or something. For now, Sari was worried about Seth. She might have to go and check on him.

Seth wanted to roll onto his stomach, he was actually most comfortable like that. However it was rather hard when you have a hard on to do so. "Damn...." he said under his breath. He rolledtrying to get a bit more comfortable, but he couldn't calm down very much now. He could hear the footsteps of the old man, it was rather annoying to him actually, he wanted to sleep, but now all he could think of is his partners nighttime fn, and now the footsteps of some old geezer about to drop dead any moment.

Sari covered herself with her blanket and leaned over him. "Hey, Seth... you awake..." She couldn't see him, but didn't want to turn the lantern on again. "Seth..." She touched his head, she didn't know if he was face up or face down yet. Only a slight glimmer of the moon gave her some hint.

His hand went down to try an cover his erection under the covers."Yeah...whats up?" he asked her. He tried to look at her, without looking directly at her.

"Sh...shit... you were actually awake...?!" She walked closer, slipping on her blanket and landing on top of him, their head's smashing together hard. Now he had been headbutted by Soren before. This felt nothing like it. Sadly, Sari had removed her forehead protector so she took the hit.

Seth groaned a little by it, but it was nothing more then a small throb after a few seconds. He however noticed she took it much harder. "Sari? Sari you okay?" he asked her.

"Ow... you're head's like a damn brick... Augh..." She started to bring herself up, however she was lying on top of him, her breasts hanging down as her blanket just barely covered her, her legs spread over his lower body, her hair falling down her sides.

Seth smiled a little "Heh....sory," he said. He moved so he was sitting up a littl bit. The position they where in wasn't obvious to him until he did that. He felt a bit hot under the collar,even though he wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment. "Um....Sari," he said.

Sari glanced down at him, "What? What is it?" She rubbed her forehead, trying to clear herself of the cobwebs.

Seth was a bit at a lose for words. He was trying to think of a tactful way of saying. "Nothing...it's just um...." the longer the situation played out, the more he felt his arousal growing a bit.

Sari questioned what was wrong with Seth, but eventually got herself up off him and tried to turn the lantern on.

"I'm not sure, maybe you were having a good dream, but I swear I felt wood near you. It's a little scary."

"Felt wood?" he asked, did she notice he had gotten an arousal from her? Or did she mean she was getting aroused?

"Yes! I just felt your freakin cock, it was totally hard as hell!" She didn't know if she should be angry, or happy, or indifferent about it. "Look, I'm just saying... maybe you should just jerk off or something to get rid of it." She quietly started to think whether it was caused by her own appearance, or if he was thinking of something or someone else.

The old man Solomon entered the room with his lantern, Sari dropping her blanket when he did. Her breasts were just out there, and larger than they seemed. "Damn it, old man! You're not supposed to come in here."

"I think I found a way to reverse it for you, mercenary..."

Sari stood still, not even bothering to cover up. "What are you talking about? You can reverse this?"

Solomon's hands grabbed on of her breasts, "They aren't even wet. I thought you two were doing it." Her brought his old lips onto her nipple and sucked vigorously. Sari, who otherwise would have knocked the man out, felt a bit helpless, and couldn't deny that it felt good. "H-hey! Hey got off me!" Solomon's tongue rolled over her nipple as his finger's reached down to try and rub her pussy.

"Hey she said stop," he said to the frisky old man. It took him a littl effort but he got the drooling old man off her. "Why did you come in here anyways Solomon?" he asked, he was surprised he actually got so defensive, and even a bit jealous.

Sari gasped, breathing heavily. "Ugh... shit... that's so nasty, you old fuck!" She yelled, covering her breast and running towards the bathroom to clean her nipples. "Fuck, that's so nasty... I think I'm going to vomit Seth..." She complained, Solomon looking over at Seth. "I'm sorry. I couldn't take it. I was suprised they were warm and dry, you hadn't been doing this yourself? Are you into men or something?"

Seths mood changed from upset to suddenly dumb founded by the old mans accusation. "No...of course not...I love women...i's just," he said trying to make this seem strange. "Soren was like a brother to me....and well...it's a bit strange with her...being...well her."

"Deep down you have to remember one thing... She's a SHE now. And she's usually like he's dick. And if your dick wont do it, mine will." Her rhymed, even though, it didn't rhyme at all.

"Come come. Both of you. I have something important to talk to you about."

Sari continued to rub her body with cleaning oils (soap) and water. "Damn you old man! The first man to suck on me... is just an old fuck. Damn you... Seth I need to go to shop soon, I have no clothing fit for women."

"You hear that voice? That's no man's voice. That's a damned Angel's voice. That person, regardless of who he or she WAS, IS this woman... and was supposed to be this woman. Just look at how beautiful she is. Naturally. So listen boy. The elf I asked you two to kill is named Malika. She and I grew up together and we loved each other very passionately. One evening... I tried to.. have sex with my beloved. But Malika would lose her magic if I did, so she refused. One cold night, I attempted to force her... to show her my love... but she ended up defeating me, and cursing me. Aging me... and now, I am old, but far from dead. I too know some magic, and I would like nothing more than to reuinite with my Malika. However, the whore's very bright. She used your friend, and used his body as a host... to continue living. So when you touch that woman, you are in part touching Malika as well. Malika's magic wouldn't work if the host wasn't willing."

Sari reached over and punched Solomon's head, sending the old man to the ground. "Pervert! Don't ever fucking do that again you understand?!" She yelled, with a towel over her body. "I'll fucking kill you!"

Sth liked Solomon less and less the more the old fart talked. He was getting ready to hit him, but like always Sari beat him to the punch. "Well that worked out rather nicely," he said seeing as the old man was out cold now. "Alright lets go and get you clothing more suited for your new figue," he said.

Despite the fact Solomon was an old pervert, the geezer had been right too. Sari WAS Soren now, and regardless if he remembered her as a he, she was a SHE now. He also wondered if it was true, did Soren really want to be a girl, the spell would only work if it was willingly accepted, at least that is what Solomon had said.

"It's okay... I'll just... put my clothes back on. Somehow, they fit alright. Although... the cleavage is kinda... showy." She sighed, seeing the old man on the ground, who just barely wiggled.

"Girl... if you want to return to your former self, I can conjure a water that will reverse the spell for you. I would like that. Because I am ultimately in search of Malika. And she's inside you."

Sari scratched her head, "I... I don't know. Malika entered inside me for a reason. And... I don't even feel like I was ever male. If she wanted you to find her, she would have came to you." She looked down at the old man, who was looking up her towel.

"Agh!" Sari lifted her leg and stomped the old man's head multiple times. How he survived was unknown to her.

Seth could only smile as he was nothing but a bystander to what was happening. Sari still had the same temper as Soren, he guessed it would just take a bit of getting used to for now. "Still late..." he said, the sun wouldn;t be up for an hour or so. He wondered if they should leave now though, he didn;t want to spend much time with the old man anymore.

"Fuck that, we're out of here? Old man, how many horses do you have?"

"Ughh... just one..."

"Fuck that, we're taking it." She reached for some of the coin he had given them and dropped a few for the horse and saddle. "Seth, let's go please." She said, leaving the house as quickly as she could.

Back
Top Bottom