Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

Seth laughed still and lead the way to the route. It would be hard carrying the elf. "Alright Ladies first," he said.

Sari sighed. "I can't fucking believe it." She eventually got the general idea of the route, and together with Seth and Malika's corpse and staff, the two of them made their way out to the now cindered woods. "Wow. This was the result of me and the girl fighting...?"

"That and when she lit the place on fire," he said. It was more so the fire that caused the damage.

"I heard you calling me. Then... then I faded out." She reached up and wiped her eyebrows. "God, I need a bath. And apparently... a bra." She hung her head. "These things are huge." She started walking back towards the town. "Think we should keep the body overnight? Or just turn it in as soon as we can? I don't want it to rot or anything."

"Turn it in as soon as possible," he said."Dont need any hunters or scavangers trying to steal it during the night," he said. He was still trying to get over the fact his 'brother' was now more of a sister. And a very big sister at that.

"Fine. Let's move out to find this Solomon person. I think I remember where the poster said... but we don't have any fucking horses." She said, holding Malika's staff. "Are you going to stay my partner after this?" She looked over at him, "I mean, I am a girl now. I obviously don't have the same level of strength... I'm probably slower, thanks to these damn tits. I don't blame you if you want to find someone else..."

Seth laughed a little again. "Your right...you aren;t the same as before...but if I did decide to go off and find another partner...I'd just be some scumbagnot worthy to see the light of day," he said. "And despite what you say....you still seem strong...and besides...I wont abandon my brother....well....sister now."

Sari nodded. "Thanks Seth. I won't forget that."

They walked for hours.

They reached old man Solomon's house, luckily, with no interruptions from other hunters. The old man taped up Malika's body, and covered her staff with cloth.

"I thank you two. Here is your money." He had divided the sum into two bags for them.

"As an added bonus... how about you two remain here tonight. I see the lovely lady's looking slightly tired..."

Sari's face grew pissed.

"Well I don't see why not, though it's up to my partner if we stay or not," he frankly didnt see why the oldman would even offer such a thing.Though he had a strange feeling it may not have been good. He also wondered why he would even bother keeping the elf's body. He could understand the staff.

"There's a fucking corpse here. You want us to sleep with an elf we had to kill just hanging around. How do I know you're not a necrophiliac? Or some sort of sick peeping bastard trying to molest me?"

Solomon nodded. "All very viable reasons. But my lady... your eyes look spent. Your face is dirty. Your legs are begging for comfort. I have a large house, but live alone. I'll feel very happy to have company... and even cook a meal."

Sari was fucking hungry.

"Ugh..." She looked over at Seth. Surely, Seth wouldn't let her get raped by an old man. If he did, well, at least he had SOME interest in seeing her nude, which is a good step forward. "Okay. But we leave as soon as the sun rises."

Solomon smiled, "Ha ha. Surely surely. I'll prepare a bath for you... my lady..."

Sari looked sick. She didn't know if it was Solomon's hair ears, hairless head, or broken teeth.

Once again Seth stood a bit off to the side, wanting to laugh again. It would take some getting used to, but he was sure this would end soon and things would go back to normal. All except maybe now he might not have to worry about her breaking anything for no reason, or causing any panic in towns. Besides the appearence was a plus now.

"Don't worry....I'll keep guard,' e said to her,Old man Solomon seemed to have some trouble hearing, or just ignored the comment.

Eventually old man Solomon prepared a room for them, and a bathe for the lady.

Sari watched him as she entered the bathroom, it was actually a pretty decent place for a house in the middle of nowhere. "Oh, thank God! I can finally clean myself!" She said, absent-mindedly removing her top. Her large breasts dropped out, Solomon's face turning red as he grinned and laughed. Sari turned around, "Jesus Christ! Old man! Get the fuck out!"

She yelled and covered her nipples, bending over to pick up a heavy bucket as Solomon exited quickly.

"Fuck... some old man just scoped me out. Fucking elf... what did you do to me?" She walked over to a small mirror and for the first time, saw her reflection. She stayed there a while, then reached for her breasts again. "Holy shit." She slowly removed her pants and looked in the mirror. No cock, no balls. "Hoooh... shit...." She seemed uneasy. She didn't even know what to do.

Seth in the mean time would wait for her to finish bathing. He just made sure Solomon didn't go into the room while she bathed. He thought of why Soren was now, well a girl. He guessed it must have been some sort of magic. Though he had never heard of a spell that would turn ones gender.

Sari decided to skip over masturbation although the temptation was enormous. She bathed quickly, almost enjoying washing herself. Everything came completely natural and she wondered if she'd ever return to her old body. If she could increase her power, she wouldn't want to change back to a male. Seth looked at her. One way or another, he paid her a bit of attention that she's wanted for a long time.

Seth contemplated the possibilites o changing her back, and also the possibility of it not being reversable.True it would be a shame to lose Sorens power,but in truth power and strength was never an issue, they could manage to get bounties without it.

After her shower, Sari decided to test herself. It would take a lot of guts, but it was worth a try to see what exactly would happen.

She took one of old man Solomon's towels, tiny as it was, and wrapped it around her impressive chest and body. The cloth just barely covered her, and revealed that she was clearly more curve than muscle at this point. Her hair was still tied as she, even as a male, hardly ever let it loose.

She walked out of the bathroom and noticed Seth in a pensive mood. This is it, she'd have to try something, somewhat sexy, without coming off as... a formerly gay man who's pretty glad to actually have a pussy now.

"So, um... Seth... are you going to shower too?"

She tried to look casual, her arm raised to scratch gently behind her ear as the towel just barely held on, however, nothing showed, just a ton of skin.

Her voice brought him back to reality. Despite the fact he liked what he saw, he was well more composed when it came to a beautiful women then the former Soren had been.

"A shower would feel good..." he admited thoughtfully. His eyes would scan over her, the towel leaving little for the imagination. He however wouldn;t stare at his partner for very long, after all it was a bit strange, technically Sari had been a man before, that idea made things strange. Even though now it was clear she was nothing close to being a guy.

"Will you be alright if I did?" he asked her. "I don;t trust that old man to keep his hands away from you...and if magic caused this," his voice had gotten soft now trying to keep it a secret "he might be more then interested in your body," he said. This old man had wanted that elf for a reason, and he doubted the old man was some necrophiliac looking for some dead ass, he must know about the power the girl had.

"So I get a vagina and a pair of tits and now you're all worried about me?" She smirked. "Don't worry. I'll dress up as you bathe. The old man won't touch me." She turned around to see to seperate beds. "We should probably get some rest ourselves. We can relax for a while. This pay, it's going to keep our bellies full for a while."

Seth nodded, "Yeah..." he said while unstrapping his spear and taking off his boots before nearly removing his cloths."Sprry old habit," he said and went to go and undress within the washroom. He ran the water, his hand under the stream of it, and the grimand dirt quickly began to wash away. It felt good to be cleaned, he didn't mind being a mess, it was just one of those things that seldomly came that one would enjoy.

Sari's eyes narrowed as she watched him enter the bathroom. "He's not into me. Even though I have a nice body and even a pretty face, he's just not into me... Damn it." She threw herself on her bed. "Wait, what if he does... I'm technically a virgin... maybe he doesn't want to deal with that. I should find a couple of bounty hunters to maybe help me break in... then I'll see him and be in good shape with experience. Then again, I don't really like other guys... Oh... I can buy a toy... yeah... we just got a ton of money, I can definitely buy one... he'd be upset if he saw it though. Why can't he just stick his dick in my mouth and pray for the best? My lips now are even different. I don't even think like Soren anymore."

Seth was a bit confused. It wasn't that he didn't like Sari, he did, a lot.It was just because she used to be a guy, it felt sort of strange was all."Hell...my older brother just became my sister," he said with a sigh. He looked down to see he had a raging hard on after seeing her in the towel. He was glad she didn;t seem to notice it. His shower went well, it helpedcalm him a bit and he came out. "So...whats it like?" he asked her suddenly.

"It's very weird. It's like... I'm not even that person anymore. I feel so different... I really just don't know how to explain it. Well, I have my bed here. Yours is over there." She pointed. The beds were only several feet away from each other. Sari was under her covers, protecting herself from an otherwise chilly night.

"Bit of ashame.." he said, letting it slip out before he knew it. "I guess we should get some sleep," he said quickly afterwards. "Tomorrow we can go and find some new cloths for you I guess," he said wondering what it would be like to actually have to go shopping for her.

She heard what he said, but thought she heard wrong. "Well... yeah. I guess so. I'm somehow a little excited about it. We just got a ton of money from this job too." She reached for the lantern, turning it off. "Sleep well." She said smiling. It definitely didn't feel like the average bunking nights with Soren.

"Night Sari," he said to her getting under his covers and pretending to sleep. In truth the atmosphere just seemed different. Normally by now he would be hearing loud snores. But the night was silent, he wasn;t even sure if she was asleep or not.

Back
Top Bottom