Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

She shook her head slowly, "Ugh... doesn't taste too good at all... but I will get used to it I'm sure..." She rubbed the cum from her closed eye. "I guess it was just a little too much to take down... got me a little... whoozy..."

"Then we should rest," he said, though this was the first time something like this made a girl 'whoozy'. "Do you need some help?" he asked, seeing her trying to clean herself off. The warm spring would most likely do the trick.

"It's alright Seth... let's get to bed, tomorrow... we surely move on with our lives, and leave all this crap behind." She said, leaning over and washing her face form the spring. "I'm not going to give up on us. This is most definitely where I want and where I need to be. It's always been this way. Always."

Her response was a bit shocking to him, not unwanted, just more then he'd expected. He simply asked if she wanted him to help her wash up. He however could not help but smile a bit. "Alright sleep sounds good," he nodded in agreement. Once she'd finished scrubbing herself off a bit he went to kiss her lips gently, lovingly. "Like wise Sari," he told her.

When morning came, Sari was nowhere to be found. She was outside, having herself great weather to play around with. She dug her hands into her pockets and hoped that their luck would change. She placed her headband on and waited for her little princess to wake up. She couldn't wake Seth even if she was in the middle of battle. He was just too beautiful sleeping. She almost raped him in his sleep.

Seth awoke to find him sleepy alone "Well thats new," he commented, half asleep still. He yawned and sat up, slowly getting onto his feet before pulling on his cloths and walking to the mouth of the cave to try and find her.

Sari was there, and thankfully, the weather had gotten much better. The only thing remotely masculine about her at this point, was the fact that her hands were crammed down her pockets. It was unlikely for girls to do that, but with a face, and body like hers, that was quickly overlooked. Plus she was a mercenary, mercenaries were always exceptions. She turned towards him slightly, then smiled, "Hey! You woke up at last, I was just struggling with myself to not rape you mid-dream."

Seth laughed, her somewhat boyish attitude and posture not phasing him so much, in truth he rather liked it. "Well I don't think you can rape the willing," he commented, walking towards her. "Besides it might have been a nicer wake up then just opening my eyes and seeing I was alone on the floor."

"Yeah.... sorry about that. I had to get up and see how the weather was. Are we going to keep moving? Those creeps could still be after us, I rather kill them all of course, but maybe leaving this place is a better idea. You know... start fresh."

Seth took her suggestion to thought for a moment. "Klling would be easy...but whas to say more wont come?" "Starting over would be best, but we need to dissappear...we need to seem to be gone without a trace."

"Well, I much rather leave this place and get moving now, we never know when more of those people will..."

Suddenly, several men came out from the bushes. How did they even get there? It was raining all night.

"...show up." Sari finished her sentence, grabbing the hilt of her blade and seeing the old man walking in the distance.

"This must be one of those 'Just had to fucking say it' moments," he said as they where suddenly trapped.

Seth made a grab for his spear, only to realize he no longer had it, and instead had the long thin blade at his side.

Sari's warrior instincts were still good. She scanned the area and counted quickly. "Seven of them Seth!" She yelled, there actually being eight, but she counted one of them dead already. She rushed towards the swordsman and swung her huge blade. The man attempted to jump over the swing, but lost both of his feet in the attempt. He fell to the ground and Sari drove her blade into his chest.

Back
Top Bottom