Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight Meetings (Lan Moore and me)

Lan lifted her skirt up a bit more, his hand sliding between her legs and rubbing her crotch, 'That depends on how willing you are to try something a bit interesting that could get us in trouble"

Treena liked how he touched her. "I am willing to anything dangerous. I like suspense." She had never took risk in her life before and she wanted to live now. Lan was here to help her do that and she was more then willing to do anything, anywhere, and anytime with him. She smiles and kisses him as his hands caress her body.

Lan smiled, "Good." He then went down on his knees and lifted her skirt, moving her pantied out of the way as he licked her pussy softly, going to fuck her out in the open.

She melted into him placing her hands on his head and moans alittle. "Oh god that feels good." Was all seh could say.

Lan licked her more, his tongue playing with her clit as he rubbed her legs. It felt great as he licked her, the taste was good.

Treena started to feel weak in the knees as his tounge explored her.She loses her balance an falls backwards onto the smooth ground taking Lan with her. She smiles at him. She was definately going to rock his world since he was rocking hers to no end. She would make sure that he enjoyed every minute he was with her since she was enjoying every minute that she has spent with him so far. All she could now was moan in pleasure and melt like putty to the great feeling she was having as his tounge moved all around her.

Lan smiled as they fell down on the ground together. He smirked still licking her not wanting to stop.His hands moved up her legs and body, up to her breast which he began to rub softly.

Treena takes her hands to his head and lifts him from her reluctantly. She smiles at him "Now its my turn to pleasure you." she says. She pushes him on his back and undoes his pnatws with her teeth. She pulls them down with his boxers and then leans over his erect cock. "Hmm looks like someone is happy to see me." She smiles then traces her tounge all up and down before taking him into her mouth completely moving up and down very slowly.

Lan smiled as he began petting her head, enjoying the attention. This girl was pretty good at this, biting him bottom lip from enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom