Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight Meetings (Lan Moore and me)

Treena Hawkins

A siren lost in a world of chaos.
Treena looked out the window it was almost time ofr her to sneek out of the house away from her step father. She would wait till about midnight when she knew he was sleeping. Then he wouldn't have her doing anymore chores till the next day. Where she would go she was unsure as far away as possible was all she cared soon she would be out of his grip then she would have enough money to leave forever only a few more months to go.

Lan was walking down the street that night, he was a high school teacher just trying to keep his figure, he hadn't had as much time to work out as when he was young. It was a strange little change there, getting a job meant not as much time to work out, he started realizing why teachers usually became worse looking over time. Still he was determined not to let that happen to him.

Treena looked behind her. "Good" she whispered no one had seen her sneak out. What would she do tonight to get some more money. Last night she subbed at a dance club. Her friend needed the night off and that gave her some good money but she still had aways to go. As she was walking down the street she bumped into an attractive man. "Oh exuse me sir." He took her breath away. She almost lost her footing at the sight of him.

Lan looked at the young girl he had bumped into, his hands going to her arms then pulling them away, only trying to make sure she didn't fall, "Oh it's alright, just going for a walk." He looked at her thinking she looked familiar, 'Have, IO see you before?" He asked, trying to get a good look.

treena.jpg
Treena blushed. "Oh, I am not sure." She placed a hand to her cheek. "I am Treena it's nice to meet you." 'He must be wondering what I am doing out here in the middle of the night.' was all that was running through her head. She smiled at him. "Thank you for helping me keep steady." 'He is so goddam gorgeous!' was running through her head now.
Songs are whispers in the wind.
They flow through you and hold you,
the way only a song can.

Lan's eyes went over the girl, smirking a bit, 'It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl like you tonight, but what are you doing up so late out here?'"She looked younger, he wondered how old she was, wondered wither he'd get a chance to know he better.

She looked down. "Oh nothing much jsut wandering around some. I like the night time." In all her 18 years she had never seen such an adonis in her life but she had been sheltered for 15 years. "Its the only time i get any peace and free time that is." She smiled at him and pulled some stray hair back behind her ear. "My name is Treena." she held out her hand as if to shake his.

Lan blushed a bit at her, she was a beautiful blonde angel, "Maybe you'd like to walk with me? My name is Lan. I'm a teacher" He said looking her over, " And if you don't mind cheesy jokes I think you're an A plus."

She didn't think that he was cheesy. "I would love to walk with you. Lan? What a nice name. So do you like being a teacher?" she was very interested in him. Some how he made her forget what she was out to do tonight he even made her forget aobut her step father. All she could think about was how in the hell god let this one go.

Lan walked next to her, "Yeah it's alright, it's a bit annoying that I rarely get time for my self, I don't have time for girlfriends, and and then you get girls who are younger then you trying to get an A by getting you in trouble." He looked at her and smiled, " I guess some one who is into young girls would fall for ti, but I prefer ones with a nice head on their shoulders."

She smiles at him. "I know what you mean." She knew to well what he meant. She was a straight A student in school and she had teachers that were horn dogs. That was what most of her friends did to pass thier classes. "So what brings you out on a night like this, if you don't mind me asking." Her brown eyes seemed to be searching. What she was searching for she didn't know maybe some more late night walks or even a way out of her miserable life.

Lan shook his head, " I'm just trying to stay in shape, like I said I don't get much time for my self.'" He looked at her, 'What about you?"

"Just a midnight stroll to look at the beautiful stars." She stares at the sky trying not to stare at him to much. "I to don't get much time to my self except in the lonely hours of the night." Not with how strict her step father had been since her step brother walked out of the house 3 years ago. Supriseing them all by moving in with his life partner and best friend Jason. Only Treena knew at the time but now everyone in the family seemed to be walking on thin ice around her her step father and until she could afford to live on her own she was stuck in that horrid home of hers.

Lan smiled at her and looked to the sky, "Yeah I remember going out at night when I was younger. Just running out when every one was asleep, going to a part, spending the night at a girls house, some times spending the afternoon there too." He sighed with nostalgia, "I did some dumb things."

She giggled at him. "I am sure that they weren't so dumb then." She felt alive some how with this complete stranger and she wanted to get to know him. She was imagining things that she could do with this man if she only had the nerve. She walked ahead of him spinning around till she was dizzy and fell softly on the cool grass, her head spinning with the stars she laughed at her self she was like a kid again with him and she didn't know why. "Ahhh this is a nice night." she sits up and stares at him and blushes no one like him would ever think of her the way she was thinking of him. She turns away when the thought reaches her. 'Never in a million years' is all that she can think now.

Lan smiled as he sat next to her looking to her face. She was so cute, he wanted to know more about her, his hand going over hers, " So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, not wanting to do something stupid. Then again a girl like him probably did have some one, that would just be his luck.

She looked back into his eyes. "No there is no one. I hardly ever have the time during the day. I am busy taking care of errands for my...." she trails off. She becomes lost in his eyes but she can't fight it anymore she pounces on him and kisses him very passionately and intensely. 'God what am I doing.' She pulls her self back off of him and looks away. "I am so sorry." She gets up to leave embarassed about what she had just done.

Lan was a bit surprised by her actions, just jumping on his and making out with him. He smiled, "It's ok, as long as I say I'm sorry too." He said as her pulled her closer, his arms around her as his kissed her lips deeply and passionately, she felt so good.

She places her arms around Lan as she melts into him. His kiss made her so warm. She loved the way he smelled. She also liked his feel. She vcould stay like this for hours on end. Then she remebered it was getting late. Where had the time gone. "Oh no! I don't want to go but I have to get back to...." She shook her head her blond hair waving. "She places her finger to his lips. "Meet me here tommorrow at mid-night please?" She hoped he would say yes. Then she would have time to figure out what she would do so that she could be with him and escape her family in one swoop. She kisses him one last time before she runs off into the dark night, back to her the tree to sneak back into her home, her prison.

Lan seemed a bit confused by this, he got up smiling, at least he had gotten a good kiss, 'Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." He headed on his way home, hoping she woudl show up again the next day.

All she could think about the next day was how she ws going to say goodbye. She wrote a note that night saying that she was leaving and never returning but that she loved her mother and siblings. She pulled all the money she had hidden out of the loose floorboard and packed up a few items. As she slipped out the window she took one last look at her old life. Now I will be free. Before she went to the park to meet Lan she met up with a friend who was wanting her to live with them. Her friend was exicted that she finally got the nerve to leave. After she dropped her stuff off she went to the empty park from the night before she wore a skirt and tank top as she stared off to the sky and thought about the possibilities and wondered what her family would do when they see that she was gone. She smiled as she sat there now she would start anew.

Lan had been waiting for her for a while now. He wondered what she had been in such a hurry about before, but now that she was there it didn't matter. He came up behind her and placed his arms around her and kissed her neck, "Hey there, i didn't think you'd come. But you look sexy tonight, wow."

Treena turns around and smiles. "Thank you." She kisses hm softly on the lips. "Tonight I am all yours." She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again as her heart stats to beat faster.

Lan smiled as he kissed her neck and bit it softly, his hand traveling down her back, over her ass to her legs then back up, moving his hand under her skirt, 'Really, all mine?"

Treena liked the way he touched her. "Yes from now till youg et sick of me I am all yours." She smiled at this. "So what are we to do first on this fine night." She still had her arms wrapped around her adonis. He was here for her and no one else and that made her feel special.

Back
Top Bottom