Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

He continued pumping his cock in and out of her tight hole, grunting"Un, un, un, un"He moaned loudly as he got closer to orgasm

He slammed his hard member in and out of her as hard and fast as he could, moaning"Almost there"He said and then gasped, cumming hard

April moaned loudly as he came, the action sending her over the edge. She came as well, panting as she tried to regain her composure and breath at the same time.

He kissed her as he panted. He finished cumming and pulled his softening cock out of her out, his cum spilling out"Oh, god that feel good"he said and kissed her again

She kissed him back each time his lips touched hers and smiled at him. "Mmmm, yes, it did..." She smiled and let him hold onto her for a few more moments, kissing her as he pleased before she said, "We should get ready now."

Matt smiled at her and nodded"A quick rinse and then we can get ready"he said and started to wipe her down after setting her down.

She smiled and let him wipe her body down, smiling at the stimulation. She quickly washed her hair while he was doing that and let him have the water while she soaped up and quickly slid by him to rinse herself. When she was finished, she kissed him and wrung out her hair, stepping out and drying off.

He let her step out and he started to wash himself. When he had gotten washed, he stepped out, drying off after her

April wrapped her towel around her and started getting ready for work--drying her hair, putting on things that would ensure she smelled good, walking out of the bathroom to get dressed.

"Do you need to go home and change?" she asked.

He walked out and started pulling on his clothes, smiling"Nah, I'm fine"He said and kissed her gently"we should hurry up"He teased

She rolled her eyes and kissed him back before pulling on a pair of black pants, and a blue shirt with a jacket and some nice shoes. She grabbed her watch, purse, and keys on the way to the door. "I'll stop for some breakfast on my way in. Are you ready?" she asked.

He chuckled at her and took her hand"You do remember that I was gonna start driving you, right?"he asked, looking at her

"Right," she said, leaving her car keys on a chair near the door. "Well, just stop by the diner and I'll grab us some muffins and juice. Sound good?" she asked, unlocking the door to her apartment and then opening it for him.

Matt kissed her cheek and held her hand"Ok, sounds good"he said and headed down to his car with her. He help her in and got in, driving. He stopped at the diner and let her go in. When she was back, he headed to work with her

"Thanks for the ride, Matt." She winked at him before getting out and closing the door, carrying the little bag of breakfast and her purse. "I'll meet you upstairs to go over your calendar in a few minutes. I'll bring breakfast." She smiled and then headed toward the elevator, smiling at the security guard.

Matt smiled and parked his car. He got out, turning the alarm on as locked the car up. He caught the next elevator and headed up to his floor. He headed to his office"Good morning"He said smiling at her

"Good morning, sir." She smiled and got her station ready. After a few moments, she had his calendar updated and ready. She put her computer on lock, moved her purse into the locked drawer of her desk and then headed into his office with their bag of breakfast. "Ready?"

Matt went and sat at his desk, checking his messages and his emails before she came in. He smiled at her and nodded"Sure. What's the plan for today?"he asked, waiting for her to set out the food and tell him his schedule

She set his coffee out for him and a large blueberry muffin, taking another coffee and a strawberry muffin for herself. "You've got an appointment at noon today and several appearances at other branches to check up on things. I'll be there taking notes for you, of course. But after that, you're free to do whatever paperwork needs doing. Also, there's a meeting at 2 today."

Matt smiled, sipping at the coffee and nibbling on the muffin"We can hit one branch before the noon meeting, one before the 2:00 meeting and the last one before the end of the day"he said, smiling at her

"Sure," she said with a smile. She sat in the chair and marked everything down, sipping at her coffee. "I'll handle the booking for you, then. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" she asked, picking up her muffin. It looked as thought she might leave.

Matt watched her as they finished the meeting"Actually I'd like for you to sit on my desk so I can get some pie for breakfast"He said emptying a spot on his desk infront of him for her to sit there

She blushed and felt a pang of arousal in her stomach. "Matthew...we're at work. Anyone could hear us or even walk in..." She blushed again and looked away from him this time. She sipped at her coffee in an attempt to calm herself.

Matt grinned at her"That sounds like it'd be even hotter"he said"maybe you could get some sausage"He offered, grinning at her

Back
Top Bottom