Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"That depends on whether or not you'll behave," she said with a little smile. "But if you promise to let me shower in peace, then yes, you can come with if you think you'll fit." The bathroom was very small. She grabbed a towel from a shelf for him and herself and two wash cloths. She bent over the tub to start the water and get it to the right temperature.

He chuckled"Let me jerk off before we start and I'll behave"He teased and gave her ass a squeeze as she bent over

She jumped a little as he squeezed her ass, turning to give him a playful little glare. "Well, do what you must," she said with a little smile.

He stepped onto the shower with the washclothe and started stroking himself slowly, moaning softly as he looked at her

She smiled and stepped in with him before she turned the shower head on and closed the curtain. She smiled and let the water wash all over her as she sat there.

"If it makes you happy," she said with a little chuckle. She got on her knees in front of him and waited, enjoying the scene that was unfolding before her.

He groaned softly as he watched her get on her knees for him and stroked himself harder and faster before spraying his cum on her face and tits

She smiled as his warm, thick seed made it's way onto her chest and face. April licked her lips and rubbed the cum into her skin, licking some of it off of her face as she did so. When she was finished, she cleaned off his member with her mouth and then stood up. "Mmmm, I think I need a shower now more than ever," she said with a little chuckle. "Very tasty, by the way." That said, she turned into the water and let it wash her face off.

He grinned as he watched her do that and kissed her neck. He wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her down with the washclothe lightly

She leaned back into him and moaned softly. "You know, if you keep this up, we're going to be late for work."

He suckled on her neck, pushing his finger up into her hole as he rubbed her breasts gently"I think the boss will understand"He teased since he was the boss

She shivered and moaned softly, arching into his hands. "Ahn....But we should still try.." she offered feebly, knowing that she wasn't going to win this particular fight, and that she didn't really want to.

He smirked and sucking on her earlobe"Want to have a quick fuck before we get washed up?"He asked. large cock pressed against her back

She couldn't say no to him. Not after spending so much time praying that he would notice her. "Yes," April whispered.

He smiled at that and turned her around, lifting her into his arms so her legs wrapped around his waist, cockhead pressed against her pussy

"Matthew..." she said weakly, his head against her entrance proving to be a very large distraction. "Please...hurry. I need you."

She kissed his lips softly and held onto him as he pushed into her. Soft, sweet moans pulled from her as he came to be almost hilted in her.

He held the kiss, surprise he got all the way in so quickly"mm, you adjust quickly"He teased and started to humping her hard and fast

April could hardly believe she was in the shower with him. Just last week she would have thought it was impossible. Now, however, wasn't the time to reflect. As he started to hump her, she moaned and held tighter to him.

Matt kissed her deeply as he humped her harder and faster, panting"Mmmm, this feels good"he said, arms holding her against his body

She moaned and kissed him back. "God, Matt...!" she couldn't finish her thoughts. Her entire body bounced as he fucked her, and she continued to moan for him, sure that her neighbors were probably wondering what was happening by now.

Back
Top Bottom