Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

April moaned, her fantasy coming true. "Mmmm, yes...just like that..." She stretched for him, her tight hole squeezing him as he pushed in. Just like she'd imagined it.

He groaned softly as he eased himself into her, bumping against her cervix after getting 8 inches in"Unn, I hit your cervix. That as far as you want me?"

"For now," she said. "I hope that's alright with you," she said, moaning softly.

"Mmmm, yes. There's so much of you," she said with a little smile. "I'm just getting used to it."

She groaned as he picked up the pace and clenched her sheets as he had at her. She had a feeling that it wouldn't take long at all for her to scream his name.

April let one hand slip into his hair, the other still holding onto his back. "Ahn! Not yet," she gasped, moaning as he started to really get into it--and her.

He kissed her lips and went as hard and fast as he could, member pushing against her cervix more as he went in deeper"Oooh god"he groaned, breaking the kiss as he neared his orgasm

She arched her back and relished the kiss as he continued to slam into her. When he let her go, April turned her head to the side, her hands holding onto his back as he continued on. She moaned louder with each thrust until she finally reached her climax, screaming his name as she came, her nails digging just slightly into his shoulders.

He grunted with each thrust and as she reached her climax and screamed, he shoved into her all the way, penetrating her cervix before blowing his load started into her womb"Oh fuck"he groaned

She shivered and her nails dug into his shoulders as he released into her. "Oh...Matthew..."

He moaned softly, panting"April"He breathed and sat up, large ember throbbing inside of her. He blushed, the area her womb was at was slightly distended since his cock plugged her up at the moment"I filled you up alot"

"I don't mind," she said with a little smile. "I'm on the pill, so I'll be fine." April kissed him softly and looked up at him. "You were amazing."

He smiled at her"I'm glad and so were you"He said as his member softened inside of her and he pulled out. He rolled to his side"Mind if I sleep here?"

She smiled and pet his hair. "I don't mind at all, but that means you have to hold me."

She smiled and closed her eyes, just resting in his arms. This was what she'd been day dreaming of at work. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek softly and just concentrated on getting some sleep.

Both of them were awakened the next morning by her alarm clock. At first, she was surprised because she couldn't move to shut it off and then she smiled when she saw her handsome boss lying on top of her. She freed herself from his arms and rolled over to shut it off, wishing suddenly that they started later in the day. With a groan she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and kissed Matt good morning before getting out of bed, her nipples hard in the coolness of morning, and heading for the little bathroom to take a shower.

Matt groaned softly as he heard the alarm and his eyes fluttered after the kiss. He yawned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked at her and got up, heading after her, having a morning wood"Mind if I join you?"

Back
Top Bottom