Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Without any hesitation, she took him up on his offer and did just that, smiling as she freed him. "Well, well. I was right about you after all," she said with a little smirk.

His member was fully in view and had grown fully hard. It was 10 inches long and 2 inches thick and had balls the size of chicken eggs and he had his crotch area shaved off"Right about what?"

She smiled and came closer to him, his monster rubbing against her thighs and stomach. "That you're huge. And every last bit of you is too damn sexy for your own good." She kissed his neck and took his member into her soft hand, gently stroking him.

He moaned as he felt the rubbing and panted"Mmm, thanks. I want to see you naked"He said, smiling and humping her hand slowly

"Well, You'll have to get me that way then." She smiled and continued to stroke him, enjoying the way he seemed so eager to have more of her.

He grinned, moaning a little more. He reached behind her back, unhooking her bra and pulling it off, having to make her stop stroking for a bit before pulling her panties down slowly"Mmmm"He said and looked at her

April was every bit as stunning naked, as she was when she was dressed. Her curves only looked better without anything obstructing them. Also unobstructed was her bare pussy, completely smooth.

He reached down and rubbed her smooth her pussy"You want to masturbate each other?"He asked, rubbing her slit slowly and then he clit"How big are your tits?"

"Mmm, they're between C and D cups," she moaned softly, her fingers wrapping around his shaft once more, stroking him again.

He pushed a finger into her carefully, humping her hand as she wrapped it around his member"Mmm, I want to lick your tits"

She moaned softly as he slid his finger into her and squeezed him tighter as he started humping her hand. "Well, we could always take this to my bedroom."

He moved his finger in and out, moaning more"Sounds like a good idea"He said and kissed her, tongue pushing against her lips

She kissed him back and opened her mouth for him, letting him explore for a moment before letting go of him and pushing his hand away. "This way," she said, leading him to a short hallway, through the door on the left. She pulled him toward her queen-sized bed and kissed him again.

He moaned a little disappointingly and hurried after her. As they kissed again, his member pushed between her thighs and his tongue pushed into her mouth, licking her teeth

She smiled into the kiss and brought him onto the bed with her, laying back as he pressed against her in more ways than one. "You can do whatever you want to me, Matt. Lick me, fuck me, kiss me, whatever. I'm yours for tonight."

He gasped slightly head wedged against her entrance as he smiled"first I'm going to start by licking all over your body, then I'll fuck you until you scream my name"He said, grinning"Maybe in more holes then one"

She smiled and said, "Bring it on." She was already excited by him, and she could only imagine what pleasure was in store for her now.

He smiled at her and licked her cheeks lightly before kissing, sucking, and licking on her neck. He slowly licked her shoulders and then licked slowly around and up each breast, giving her pink nipples a kiss before going down her belly, teasing her belly button

She moaned softly as he kissed and licked at her neck and again as he licked her breasts. She was a little ticklish and giggled when his tongue licked her belly in a certain way, but for the most part, she was enjoying herself thoroughly.

After her belly button he went down one thigh and up the other before pushing his tongue against her pussy light

She moaned pressed her legs together just a little before spreading them for him again. "That feels amazing," she said softly.

He grinned"I'm glad"He said and started to lick up and down her slit slowly before lifting her hips and giving her rearhole a teasing lick and going back up

She squirmed a little bit beneath him and shivered as he continued to lick her. she would have to remember the talent of his tongue.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned softly, perfectly wet after he finished with his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom