Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

He finished the drink and smiled"You're welcome. It's my pleasure"He said and paid the bill, leaving a generous tip"Your carriage awaits"

She chuckled and smiled at him. "Lead the way, good sir." She took his hand in hers and followed after him, the other patrons watching them as they left the little diner.

He held her hand, smiling as he led her out to the car. he undid the alarm and locks and helped her in. He got in on the driver side and pulled out, heading to the parking garage, stopping next to her parking space.

Nobody but security was left in the building, which meant hers was the only car on her level. Before she got out, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks," she said, not giving him time to do anything else. She got out and closed the door behind her. She got into the car and set down her things in the passenger's seat before pulling out of her space and driving home, smiling as she saw him following her the whole way. She parked in her spot and waited until he was parked to get out, smiling as she pulled her keys out of her purse.

He smiled at her and blinked at the quick exit. He chuckled and followed her out to her apartment. He got out, locking the car and walking to her"Up to your apartment?"he asked

"Unless you'd rather say goodnight here and now." That said, she took his hand and led him to the security door, unlocking it with no problem and then heading up the steps to her third floor apartment. She welcomed him into the small place and slipped out of her shoes to walk barefoot on the carpeting. "Make yourself at home," she said, taking a seat on her sofa, watching him.

He smirked"I'd rather go with you"He said before heading in after her. He slipped off his sneaker when they were inside"I like it. Nice and cozy"He said, smiling at her

"That's what I thought too," she said looking around her. Framed posters and photographs adorned the walls and her nice, but modest furniture took up some of the floor space. Her tv was nothing special, situated on a small cart that held it nicely, plus her dvd player, PS2, and other game counsels. There were three movie racks to the right of the tv filled with all sorts of movies, excluding horror films and thrillers.

"Come sit with me," she said, patting the cushion next to her. "Please?"

He chuckled at her and looked at the stuff"I like it"He said and sat down with her. He put an arm around her shoulders"So, what should we do now?"he asked, looking at her

"Well," she said, snuggling a bit closer to him as his arm wrapped around her, "you are the guest. What would you like to do?" she asked, leaning against him.

He smiled at her and kissed her lips"Put on a movie and make out?"he asked, laughing a little as he looked at her

She smiled and kissed him back and held onto him. "We could skip the movie," she said, staying close.

He smiled at her and pulled her up into his lap"How about we get more comfortable?"He asked, grinning at her

His hands rubbed up and own her back"Well we can start by getting out of these clothes"he offered politely"Unless you don't want to"He said, wondering if she thought they were going to fast

(want to try continuing our other rp while we do this one? I had an idea)

((What did you have in mind?))

She chuckled. "Sweet of you to let me opt out. But I don't mind showing off if you don't," she said with a little smile. She smiled and pulled all of her chocolatey hair over one shoulder. "Would you, unzip me?" She asked, leaning toward him as she asked.

(I was thinking maybe we continue at her summer vacation and her parents catch her. Maybe her dad punishes her)

He grinned"I wouldn't mind showing off"He said and kissed her bare neck as he slid the zipper down her back. He figured she was having him undo the zipper for the contact since she obviously can zip it up. When it was down he gave her neck a light hicky and then grinned"All done there"

((Hmm...like punish how?))

She smiled as she felt his lips leave a little mark for her. "Thank you for your help," she said, sliding off of his lap and then standing, letting the dress slide down her body. The light material landed on the floor and she stepped out of it, her curvy body covered only by a small bra, and a very revealing thong.

(depends on how far you are willing to go. It can either just be a simple spanking or worse/more)

He licked his lips"My pleasure"He said and watched her"Wow, you are very sexy"He said and rubbed her thighs as his pants tented out slowly at the crotch"My turn"He said and slid his shirt off his shirt, revealing strong muscles and a fit body"Want to undo my pants?"he asked, grinning

She smiled and kissed his lips, running her hands down his chest. "I'd love to," she said with a little smile. That said, she got on her knees and unbuttoned his jeans, slowly unzipping him as well.

He purred lightly and smiled down at her, watching her and checking her her cleavage, the bulge in his pants getting bigger"Mmm"

She smiled and got up, taking a step back after she was finished with her task. "Okay, They are undone. Show me, babe."

He pushed his pants down when she stood back and kicked them off, his briefs expanded even though have his thick cock was out of the front hole"Sorry. It's kind of big"

She giggled and took another step toward him. "No need to apologize to me for it." She closed her eyes and kissed his lips softly.

He smiled at her and kissed her back"Go ahead ad pull my briefs of"He offered, grinning at her as the member twitched

Back
Top Bottom