Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whistling Gypsy Rover (Nekrosilisk and Duchess)

Mica halted his steed beside her,and looked down into the valley, the tree stood out easily in the grand landscape. "Yeah, what about it?" He didn't say it, but he though it was odd that there was a lone tree in all that expanse of grass.

Mica smirked, and shouted something in his own language, and his horse bolted after her's. They quickly caught up, though oddly enough the beast stopped when it reached her, and kept pace instead of racing past. "Is it just me, or do you think it's odd that there's one lone tree out here in all this?"

She looked at him before realizing something, she shouted and her horse came to a stop, she looked around narrowing those sharp eyes before gasping softly " Mica! " Arrows shot out of the trees towards them she turned her horse and ran for the trees looking around for Mica wondering if he was ok.

Mica wheeled his beast along side hers, and fell just behind her as they raced back for the tree line. He didn't have much of a chance to see what was in the tree, he was too focused on dodging arrows and getting out of their reach. When she called for him, he spoke up right next to. "I'm fine."

She jumped and looked at him, before she heard shouts of the people getting closer, she looked around for a trail and frowned " there is no trail... the trees are to thick" she said quietly to him, she may of been a tough woman but she wasn't to good at fighting.

Mica already knew they couldn't take whoever it was in a straight fight, but perhaps there was another way around this. He hadn't got a good look at them, but maybe..."Did you see them at all?" If she saw anything useful, he might be able to work them through this mess.

She looked at him and shook her head " nope i didn't see any of them but we need to leave now" she said and frowned at the thick trees wondering how they were going to get past them" but they are just coming from that tree i believe"

Mica slid out of his saddle and sighed. "Damn was hoping you got a look at them so i could tell who they were with. Oh well, we can still get where we need to go, just have to walk and lead the horses behind us." That said, he began walking. The rough ground of the forest didn't seem to bother him in the least, surprisingly, his feet seemed to mold to it.

Back
Top Bottom