Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHARACTER PROFILES [updated 4-26]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kate Silas
Sexuality: bi-curious
Personality: Was once shy, and a bit unsure of herself, but very good when she gets to know you. Kate has a tendency to warm up to people very quickly. Her shyness now only extends to first meetings. She doesn't seek people out, but she is quite friendly.
Kinks: breastplay, giving and receiving oral, aggressive partners, wearing costumes
Appearance:
Blondie.jpg

Bio: Kate is an incredibly talented, but very shy interior designer. After moving from Venus City, she was looking to start anew and break out of her shell. She is responsible for helping out with the new looks in the Blue Moon brothel and acts as sort of a fill in for whatever is needed down at the club.

(For the Venus City RP)
Name: Seiki Ade
personality: A usually cheerful and friendly individual, however, she isn't above seduction if it means making a sale or getting something she needs.
kinks: Silk, magical body modification (Largely involving her own body), lactation, futanari, and many more.
appearance:
witch.jpg

Quick Bio: A traveling witch and sales woman who has a considerable mastery of potion making with literally hundreds of recipes memorized over her many years of life, and it is thanks to this that she has been able to live for so long and maintain such a youthful appearance. For a while she made a living moving from town to town, peddling her wares to those who felt they needed a little extra spice to their life. As society became more modern, however, she found it more and more difficult to continue her nomadic life style and still make enough to live off of. Then she discovered Venus City, which at started out as a destination for her to unwind and stock up on some of the more plentiful 'ingredients' available, and even make a fair amount off of her wares which seemed to be a perfect fit for the sex based city, however with each stop her stay became longer as she became entranced by the town's nature until finally she decided to set up a permanent shop: The Black Cat Love Shop.

Name: Karris McMahon
Race: Human
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Physical Description: Karris is considered an attractive young woman. She stands at 5’8” and weighs 115 pounds, made mostly of lean and slender muscle. She has a willowy hourglass figure. A heart shaped face is framed by spiral curls that reach her mid back. Dark Brown eyelashes frame her doe-like eyes and her lips are full. She normally dresses to show her body off.
Persona: Due to her attractiveness, Karris is vain. She does not like to do things that may infringe on her beauty. She can also be precise and demanding as she is used to getting what she wants. Despite those two glaringly negative traits she genuinely cares about people and has a naïve, bubbly quality.
Bio: Karris is the only daughter of a rich senator and his wife, whom is a doctor. She grew up an exceedingly privileged life with nearly everything handed to her. Nothing was held from her: dolls, dance lessons, ponies… whatever she wanted she got. However the youth was repressed in another area. From a young age Karris was able to see ‘shadow’ people. Sometimes they would whisper her name in an echoing voice and tell her the problems of her parents. When she told her mother and father about this, they rode it off as her imagination. For the rest of her life she went through trying to ignore it all.
Karris is now waiting to get into college for the fine arts. It is her dream to be an actress.

-----------

Name: Vivian Devan
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Eye Color: Violet
Physical Description: Vivian is a curvy young woman with a penchant for dressing in Victorian fashion. Her golden curls reach just below her shoulders. Large, almond shaped vivid eyes seem to captivate most around her. Her lips are pouty and a natural pale pink color. She weighs 110 lbs and stands at 5’4” with measurements of 34, 23, 34. She always carries around a parasol and fan.
Persona: Sweet, gentle, caring, and selfless Vivian is a person that many can get along with once they get to know her. Many see her as a self centered weirdo who is more interested in her books than interacting with people. She is desperate for attention though and is easily manipulated because of this lonliness. There is also a slight air of arrogance to her; she is over confident in her magical powers.
Bio: Vivian Devan was born to a couple who also practiced magic. From a young age was taught many different spells and incantations, which she picked up on unnaturally quick. Forgoing everything else she dedicated her life to magic and studying of all kind. Her parents encouraged this thirst for knowledge and decided to home school her; protecting her from the world.
Abilities: Vivian has surprisingly dark abilities for one so sweet. She, with strings she enchants, can control humans and humanoid beings/objects. This depends on the mental strength of the individual as well as Vivian’s own strength of will. These strings, if not severed by her, can be used to cause damage to her.
She can also summon spirits from the Ethereal realm to do her bidding. This is not without it’s danger, however. Evil and powerful beings can use it as a way to come to the physical plain.
She is very talented at fortune telling and can read runes, tarot, tea leaves, and she can scry. Sometimes she gets muddled and quick glimpses of the past or future.

-----------

Name: Oliver Vancouver
Age: Appears to be in mid twenties. Actual age undetermined
Race: Vampire
Hair Color: Whitish Blonde
Eye Color: Amber
Physical Description: Oliver Vancouver is a tall, lanky looking being who stands at 6’3”. He likes to dress in sleek white suits with colorful cravats. Rarely he is seen without a tophat and cane. A cheery and almost creepy smile is perma-plastered on to his thin and angelic face, giving him a near comical appearance.
Persona: Controlling and demanding. He likes being in control and will gladly force others into his way of thinking. Seeing others suffer in a turn on for him and he likes to watch people squirm. Outwardly he is charming and charismatic, using this to lure humans into his well manicured claws. He is determined and sees things through to the end, though his vices get in the way of his goals.
Bio: Constantly sick as a child Oliver Vancouver developed a hatred for the helplessness that entailed. As he grew his immune system was no better and he was unable to take on a apprenticeship at any of the local shops. Living off of his parents wealth the young man soon grew bitter because of his inability to provide for himself. At the age of twenty-four he was approached by a vampire and was promised immortality and the chance at a control he could only dream of. The dying and weak youth jumped at the offer. From that point on the beautiful man used his vamperic abilities to get exactly what he wanted and, if not willing given, take forcibly. Not much else is known about his unlife other than the fact that he not only likes to drink the blood of his victims but he loves to eat their organs as well. To him it is the ultimate act of control.

Name: Eksheed Byron
Age: Estimated to be in his Early twenties. Real age remains unknown.
Race: Hybrid [Half Demon - Half Human]
Appearance" AVI
History: Though his birth and origin remain shrouded in mystery, his entrance into the realm was marked by a cataclysmic storm, named as the 'Anima'. Often described as the Apocalypse, the day the sky would part with swirling torrents of storm clouds making way for a cloud burst so deadly, it'd drown everything within its consuming tides. But that wasn't what it was, not in the very least. The conception of a Hybrid, of the God of the Incubus and a regular mortal woman, neither of his parents willing to adopt him, leaving him to fend for himself with only his guardian to look after him till he turned an age where he could do so himself. His childhood was relatively normal. As normal as it could be for one such as him, till he turned 16 and his guardian returned to his realm and left him to his own designs. Knowing little of the ways of that land, he followed his primal instinct, bedding every woman he found attractive, unable to satisfy his unending lust and in the end, becoming exactly as an Incubus should be. True to his demonic side, he was eternally youthful and a terrorizing presence, who at one point in history was famed as a man no mortal woman could resist. Till date, his streak of terror continues, as he continues to fulfill his purpose as the son of the God of the Incubus.
Abilities: Other than superior agility and strength, not to mention regenerative abilities as every being with strong demonic powers possesses, he has an ability only available to the Incubus. With his alluring gaze, he is able to possess even the most strong minded of woman if they, simply by mistake, catch a glimpse of his eyes, even if in their peripheral vision. This hypnosis isn't illusionary, but it kills the will to fight within a woman and fills her with an indomitable and insatiable lust, often leading them to loose all control and submit to his will to satisfy their sexual desires.
Also, while he may not be able to perform magic as strong as certain other demons, his enhanced regenerative abilities allow him to use his own blood, as he constantly replenishes it, as a weapon to manipulate as he would, even forming paralyzing scents, or even aphrodisiacs to make it impossible for a woman to resist him. The blood may be hardened to form a rather powerful defense or offence, when combined with his demonic energy, often used as an armor. Aphrodisiacs will work on men as well, as they target biological functions.

Name: Aiko Tsyua
Height: 5`3
Weight: 125 pounds
Hair: White
Eyes: Emerald green
Body shape: Hour glass.

Aiko was the girl next door type. The one who was always over looked when competing for a guy. Her tomboyish nature served her well in her early years. Her fighting and high energy in sports toned her body and gave her endurance to last through most things this world has to have. The personality she has is a friendly one but once someone crosses her path or hurts one of her friends she tends to go on the offensive side. Now in the "Real" world she works hard in cafes and is attending college for a CPA position in the future.

Name: Alyk Silver (pronounced Aleek)
Race: Centaur (half dragon)
Height: About 6ft (not counting the horns)

Her body is slim, and rather short for a centaur, almost makes you think of a pony, with silky black hair. Her main possessions are a leather handy-bag she keeps strapped to her all purpose belt, as she sticks anything she wishes to keep to it. Upon her back is a tattoo of a spider with raven wings, but it is barely visible due to her dark skin color, and she claims she was born with the colorful snake/tail tattoo that goes up her arms and ends in a swirl on the front of her shoulders. Her horns are quite unique (view reference picture for details of it)

She loves to wear leggings.

History:
She had grown up in a slowly shrinking forest, next to a steadily growing city. Her clan hated humans with passion and protested often, but being young and curious, she found herself charmed by the city life and the games humans played within it's allies and streets. So among her own clan, she was considered a punk and a human-lover, in the end she left the forest completely. It was all blamed upon her draconic heritage, that she turned out that way, but she could never understand what was weird about her besides for purple-pink horns.

Name: Erel-Tal-Umrae
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft 3 inches
Weight: approximately 110 lbs
Hair color: Silver-white
Eye color: Nearly Black
Skin- Pinkish -gray
Preferences: Elven and Human males but has been known to socialize with some male drow.
Race: Drow-Human Halfbreed.

Backstory:
I am half drow and a follower of Ellistraee, I am a herbal healer I hope to someday be a druid. .I have a gift of what I call mindspeak but it does not work on everyone. It allows me to talk and sometimes see things inside others heads and them into mine as well. I was found in the forest of Erre by a human woman named Lina. I was taken home and raised as her own child, many times in my life she wondered why I was so different. One day while wandering the woods gathering herbs I came across an old drow woman. The woman's name was Ella, she was a follower of the drow goddess Ellistraee and she took me under her wing and taught me the ways of the surface drow. I now seek my own path. I am just sixty years old, a child in comparison to most drow, but an old woman compared to my human companions. I recently had my adopted parents die of old age and found this note in their things.

The note:
Qualla plynn kyon d' ussta dalhar, il zhah naut sreen'aur wun udossta village. Ka nind rin'ov muth doeb ilta ilharn zhahus rivvil nind orn'la elgg ilta, lu' uns'aa 'zil al. Ol xal jal'yur tlu ichl gajen whol uns'aa. L' ilharess uriu tlus snooping bauth vel'drav Usstan tlun xuil ilta ilharn. Uk zhah unable ulu plynn udossta dalharil p'wal uk zhah natha solider, l' xonathull zhah nau k'lar whol natha inlul dalhar. Qualla plynn kyon d' ilta, lu' neitar tesso ilta d' udossa. Mzilt g'rftte, dos xal belbau ilta nindolen it'x 'zil il grows ji il xal zhaun ilta d' ilta ilythiiri herritage, ol zhah alurl il neitar zhaun il zhah kitrye rivvil.

I translated it to read..
Please take care of my child, she is not safe in our village. If they ever found out her father was human they would kill her, and me as well. It may already be too late for me. The matron has been snooping around when I am with her father. He is unable to take our daughter because he is a solider, the battle is no place for a small child. Please take care of her, and never tell her of us. Much thanks, you may give her these items as she grows so she may know her of her drow heritage, it is best she never know she is half human.
Inside was two small drow coins and a necklace of the spider goddess Lloth I never knew my birth father was human, all this time.

Name: (He has no birth name, so this changes from RP to RP)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: approximately 179 lbs
Hair color: Black with Forest Green streaks
Eye color: Ruby/Bloody Red, Black Sclera
Skin- Medium Brown
Preferences: Unknown, wary of older women, enjoys company of Fey (Dryads, Nymphs, etc)
Race: Half-God, Half-Human

Backstory: Born as a bastard child of Malar, to a human woman; he was unwanted and feared by his mortal mother and the villagers. Treated more like an unwanted dog, harsh neglect and scorn; he grew up never really knowing or understanding the correct idea of love or compassion. Tormented by his own mother out of fear and unnamed to avoid familiar connection; he was soon abandoned in the harshest forest on the face of the planet at the age of 5 after being severely flogged (leaving four whiplash scars in his back). He was found and taken care of by a nomadic group of wild elves and taught the ways of combat, survival and the basics of magic. Immortal, physically powerful, periodically savage and feral; the unwanted boy would grow iinto a fearsome combatant.

Name: Jason Kharo
Sex:Male
Height:6'1
Personality: Sharp minded, extremely clever, kind, witty and ridiculously charming.
Appearance:
doctorWho-Tennant.JPG

Weapons: None, he does not fight.
Bio: Jason is a very well travelled man. He left his home town, where it is, no one knows, to explore the world at a young age. In them years of travelling, he has become incredibly well learned in many different ways. When he encounters problems, he always manages to work himself out of it, in cases where he cannot, he will subtly manipulate another to do so. Although he hates killing people, he will always seek to preserve life where he can.

A brief bio for my campus reporter for the BEdZ Fraternity thread:
I have a brief bio for my female campus reporter:
Joann Bolten
a sophomore
heterosexual
5' 4" small frame, she jogs and does a kick boxing workout and belly dancing workout, she had rented a belly dancing video on a whim one day at the video store and fell in love with it. Dark olive skin, long dark brown hair, dark brown expressive eyes. Full, plump kissable lips. It's been her experience that most men either focus on her lips or her breasts, which are not playboy model huge, but she's never had anyone complain about them.
Her personality: She's no virgin, but she does focus more on writing and her studies than she does on physical pleasure, in fact, she doesn't have a very good opinion of the the fraternity, but she's certain she can write the story without letting her personal feelings get in the way.
Status: Single, recently broke up with her boyfriend. (She'd caught him cheating on her.)

(this is my char julia)\\\

name: Julia Noals
race: lein
appearance:Julia is a lovely woman with long black hair that reaches the small of her back coming down in thick shiny curls that frame her face.letting her dark purple eyes stand out against her pale skin.she is no older than 18 (can be younger)and her species has many special features.including faint leopard spots that run along her spine faded they appear as if there are under her skin. the cat within waiting to free itself her species evolving from these cats she has one other feature to larger canines in her mouth hidden almost always .she has learnt to smile carefully hiding them. only revealing them when she wishes.
racial traits:the lein are a race of moderate intelligence derived from jungle cats they are very intelligent and .aren't known for backing out of deals or trickery they are very proud as a race and it would be unwise to anger one there culture is very intracut and complicated with more classed than countable./physical traits of the species do not vary much normally the hair can be from several shades of brown black even red or blond and they most always have a show of spots along there spines seeming to hover just beneath the skin the females carry to extra traits however of a set of large canines that can easily crush with a 500 pound bite radios however the mouth is very sensitive to touch and can be used very gently as to carry an egg without so much as cracking it they also posses scruffs on the back of there necks/there technology factor is higher than humans there technology is starting still developing there main source is plasma and light energy there offensive weapons are more developed than defensive.
tech: advanced mainly offensive
bio: she has become caption after many years of work for her people and is delivering a mysterious package when apprehended

Stephanie.
Age sixteen, long dark hair, bright green eyes.
5"5 115 pounds. 34C breasts.
A happpy person, pretty much up for anything.

Name: Kevin Brandt
Orientation: Bisexual
Hair: Long, blood red hair that goes halfway down his back
Eye color: Slate grey
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs
Personality: Incredibly submissive. Kevin is also shy and generally quiet, rarely sticking up for himself. He always does what he is told regardless of how much it might cause harm to him.
(This is my character Kevin)

Name: Racheal Mamba ( Black Mamba)
Race: Elven
Sex: Female
Weight: 170lbs
Height: 5'6"
Eye color: Greyish Silver
Hair: (Long) Black
Overall appearance:
10a2022447ll6.jpg

Powers: Ice Abilities, Fire Abilities, Unexpected Visions of the future
Bio: Racheal was a Sex slave for most of her life she was sold to a man of great power when she was only seven. As the years passed he started calling her "Black Mamba". He almost broke her spirit , however every time he would get close to breaking her spirit she would remind herself why she couldn't give in, why she couldn't just give up. She would do whatever he asked taking notes of things he hated things he was allergic to and all the doors in his Mansion. After the many years she finally escaped his clutches by Murdering him with nothing more than the animal he named her after the deadliest snake in the world.

Name: Azrael
Sex: Male
Species: Shadow dragon
Known Origin: Azrael, a dark and quiet being, was born out of the darkness itself many many years ago, but somehow his physical being was created only through darkness, and yet he had all the emotions and the mind and heart of a bring that was birthed from their mother. Azrael was found by a clan of dragons when he was a child and was taken in as their own, he was raised by a family of four, but being different from all of them, he was treated like an outcast when he was older, not being such a normal dragon, for he could do many things they couldnt, so when he was fully old enough, he left the clan and walked the ground and flew the skies, searching for his purpose, still seeking it today.
Appearance:
damien.jpg
(please dont take and use, this was drawn for me D:)

Name: Trinity Roseanna Dawn
Likes: Dancing, Singing, Painting, Cooking, Shopping, Hair, Makeup
DisLikes: Spiders, Onions, Tomatos, Snobs, Brats, Jerks, Abusers
Gift: Feeling Emotions
Bio: Trinity, alos known as Rinni, grew up in a wealthy, but broken family. She has three brother, all moved out, and on wiht thier lives. The girl fights with her mother and her father buys her everythign she asks for.By the time she was seventeen she was expelled from her school for fighting, and sent to a privet highschool. Now twenty-one, she is in college, but not really majoring in anything yet.
Other: She has a red butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
Aperance:
1230386086_hot-anime-girls-from-hel.jpg

Hight: 5'4
Weight: 108
Size: 2

My full name: Adrian Lynn Chance
You may call me: Adrian or Chance
Lived on this planet for: 17 years
Blow out my candles on: May 16th
You may see me as: Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'5'', 115 pounds, she usually wears either jeans or baggy sweats, and cut off tanks that show a little skin.
My personality: she is a dancer, loves to go to clubs and show off, she can have a temper, and she can be stubborn. she is usually sweet, but she will fight back if you piss her off.
Sexuality: straight
My history is: she was taken into the system when she was 11, right after she watched her dad shoot her mom, she was sexually abused as a child, mom was addicted to acid, and pot, and she was an alcoholic, dad is in jail, alcoholic, shot her mom. she has been through 17 homes in the last 6 years. she usually gets sent back into the system for stupid stuff, mostly partying too much, she loves to dance, and show off. she started dancing at the age of 13, and got her first fake ID at 14. She has a fake ID, and uses it regulary. She is usually found on the dance floor, showing off and dancing with guys.
Looks:
Google-Reader-342-eyes-sexy-girl-beauty-portrait-photo-brunette-smiling-Photography-girls-colour-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%B4-%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5-smile-good-pics-cute-X-artluckart-good-my-faves_large.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My full name: Rylee Ariel James
You may call me: Rylee
Blow out my candles on: May 13
I have lived on the world we call earth for: 17 years
Sexuality: straight as can be
My personality you ask?
Well, lets just say that I wasn't the perfect child that my parents believed I was. I'm far from prefect, known at the clubs and parties. I'm the crazy loud one, that will be on the tables dancing if I have too much. I'm the girl that will flirt with your boyfriend, and then knock you out if you get up in my face. My passion is soccer, when I'm not partying, I'm usually on the field, I play forward. I enjoy a challenge, and I'm very stubborn. You ask for it, I'm not gonna back down, that's just how I am. Most either love me or hate me, I'll let you choose...
My Family?
That's a good question, for starters I live with my father. He is a workaholic, and he isn't around much. My mother died of cancer, just a year and a half ago. It is a painful memory that is tucked in the back of my mind. Don't ask me about her, just don't. She was my everything, and when the cancer took her away it wasn't pretty. That's all I'm going to say. I have no siblings, so it's only me. My father is in denial about everything, and tries to avoid me as much as possible. Any other questions?
Looks:
5yltpbl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The name's Jaycie May Kipp, you may call me Jaycie. I'm 17 years old, blonde hair, brown eyes, and I have anorexia, so you would probably call my life not so perfect.....

My History, well lets just say that everything happens for a reason. At the age of 10 my parents got divorced, I used to live with my mother. Until she didn't want me, and so at the age of 13, I got kicked out. I have been living on my own for awhile now, I started staying with old friends, until I got caught. I was caught stealing a car, it was my passion. I started stealing when i was 15, and i was accomplished at it. I would steal, then take them in to a friend, and collect the money. It got me 2 years in juvi for it, the craziest 2 years of my life. Since I'm still considered a minor, I got sent into the system. I'm on parole, and most people don't want a kid with 'issues.' I know I don't look like the type of person to steal a car, but you know what they say- don't be fooled by looks.

Looks:
louise_main.jpg

4a29e220c5892-1.jpg

Name: Kris Clancey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: July 4th!
Personality: Kris is just your typical outgoing, tattooed party girl. She loves to go out to parties, loves to make new friends and absolutely loves to hook up with any guy or girl who looks even slightly interested. She's not afraid to approach someone she finds sexy. She's always been an up front, forward, blunt type of chick. She's confident in how she looks and knows that she can look damn sexy in her clothes when she puts her mind to it. She's never very girly. She can be one of the guys or she can be a sexy lover who knows what she's doing. Kris can take her liquor and can down 'em one by one. When she knows what she wants, she goes after it and won't stop until she gets it. Stubbornness is a downfall for Kris, but she doesn't really care. It's just how she is. You either hate her or love her, no in between.

l_947bec53a092ba5f98993dedb7244972.jpg

Name: Gemma
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Gemma is your quiet, subdued girl. But that's when she's in a crowd and just getting to know people. When you first meet her, she's very quiet and lightly shakes your hand. She's polite and listens to whatever you have to say. In general, she is very kind and polite, but there's a different side to her. If you get to know her and hang around her often, you'll find that she has a wild side. She loves to drink and loves even the idea of anything naughty. She keeps these things hidden in fear of being made fun of or being pushed away by some people. She loves to have friends, but only a few of them ever see the wild side of her.​

ame:consuela
race:spindle spider race
appearance:she has long black hair and human features a second set of eyes her first like that if an earthlings she has pale skin and is 6' even with a black and red suit she has four arms and is the captain of the black heart
racial traits:she has fangs as all of her race and the females yell emote she is almost believably human in appearance the same cannot be said for the males all of her kind or most are telepaths
tech:they have very advanced tech used on many bases but prefer using there minds to warp and confuse the enemy
bio:she was originally a simple pirate her people now at war with the insects she has obligation to peruse them and keep them under servilence will do whatever s necessary to get what she wants she is currently hiding within a human rebellion as she crashed on earth and became stranded she has relied on them for survival

name:jenny
race:human
appearance:she has short cut brown hair cut like a mans with one blue eye one green eye she wears army duds usually and will often were a simple pants and shirt
racial traits:she has a natural shielded mind due to contact with Consuela
tech:normal lazers are used and there medical tech is slightly more advanced
bio:she is the leader of the rebellion and has been keeping a small hive alive for the past year sense the sentians(for reference check the structure of space ooc section ) have taken over her closest friend is Consuela who she trust but has yet to find out shes an alien

Name:susan stiff
species:human
Sexuality:bi
appearance:she has soft brown hair with blond streaks green eyes she wears a brown duster over a cotton shirt and a set of brown pants .her boots are the same shade of brown and she often can be described as rough towards others .theirs several scars tracing over her back some similar to knife wounds others wip marks. she is never seen without her large Grey horse dusty who is her constant companion.
Occupation:eek:utlaw/gunslinger wanted on several accounts of theft and murder of bounty hunters
Bio:eek:ften traveling alone sue never really was the law abiding citizen she is a gunslinger and has been know to steal cheat and outsmart anyone who gets in her way
weapon(if you have one):two .45 revolvers with ivory handles that have roses carved into them she also carries a Winchester riffle

Name:julia chase
Sex:female
Appearance:she has long black hair with curl to it. her eyes are odd one blue one green and she is often sen in a blood splattered lab coat and bluejeans and tank top for the hot weather shorts.
bio:she is a young scientist and reveirs the original doctor swearing to make the world a better place with his finished work.
Animal: if anythign a a fox or lioness
luggage:none uses supplies on island

Name:jenny rain
Sex:female
Appearance:she has freckles all over her face and soft brown hair reaching the small of her back.she has green eyes and often is seen in a tight tank top and caky shorts .
bio:she was a runaway riding a bout to Africa to study the animals and plants as she has always dreamed before falling from her boat and washing assure were she was captured and turned by the doctor.
Animal: jaguar
luggage:small bag with hair brush three books a picture and cellphone.

as a jagaur

112_940_3.jpg

Name: Leira Bradshaw (Nicknamed Lee)
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Open.
Personality: Leira is the girl next door, with some defiance sprinkled on top. She's friendly, but balances her kindness with proper assertiveness. She likes to play the hero in cases where others will not, and this has often gotten her into trouble. Leira is rather edgy when it comes to style, decorating her body with several tattoos and piercings, but would never consider herself the bag girl. She's relatively smart, but still learning the ways of the world, to be expected of someone her age. Priding herself on fairness and equality, Leira will always be an advocate to the rights of those treated wrong, no matter who [or what] they are.

Physical Appearance: Slender, with reddish auburn hair and gray eyes, a small pert nose, reasonably full lips, and defined curves for someone her size. An eyebrow bar, piercing on the right side of the bottom lip, and a pierced septum. Two tattoos of cheetah paws below each of her clavicles, and another tattoo of a vine winding from the side to the back of her neck.

Background info: Based in Chicago on the North Side, brought up by well-off parents, whom she still lives with, and currently going to school to major in Theatre Arts.

Name: Opal Owens
Orientation: Straight/curious
Description: All tan and long, thick, dark hair, Opal is tall, and bigger than she looks. She wears corsets to help her shape, but doesn't need any help in the bust, legs, or ass areas, and the only footwear she ever considers are heels. She always has a flirtatious grin, and her eyes sparkle with life. She has high cheekbones and arched brows over chocolate eyes. Her skin is smooth, and she doesn't need makeup, but she usually wears mascara on her thick lashes and lipstick on her plump lips.
Personality: A giggling, flirtatious woman, Opal is direct and knows what she wants and how to get it. She flirts and flaunts her skin to get interest, but if someone takes the game further than she thinks they should, she's quick to take charge again. But in the bedroom, she likes nothing more than for her partner to take charge. It's in the letting go of control that she finds her passion.
Backstory: When Opal's single mother died when she was twelve, Opal was left to fend for herself in a tough harbor town. She quickly learned how to get what she wanted and needed. When she was sixteen, she started work in bars, and it was there she learned how to use her best assets to get better tips. She learned the art of flirting behind a bar, and how to use flirting's fruits underneath it.

Name: Zerai Austele
Orientation: Bi
Likes: Breastplay, oral, the idea of outdoor/public scenes
Description: Zerai stands tall and lithe, a traditional dancer's body, despite her bellydancing preference. She often wears cleavage-baring tops to support her nearly-d's. and skimpy bottoms with sheer fabric trailing beneath that splits for her legs, but falls to her ankles. Small coins and bells shimmer at her curvaceous hips. Her thick black hair falls to her waist in soft waves; she has delicately angled brows and thick lashes to frame her vibrant green eyes.
Personality:Zerai is sweet-tempered and quiet-spoken. Her advertisements feature her seductively posed, but some might notice a little reluctance in her eyes. In day-to-day life, she seems reserved, but when she dances, she drips with sensuality, letting go and feeling the passions of the dance.
Backstory: Zerai knew she was born to be a dancer. Watching bellydancers in the streets of her town, she couldn't help but be moved by the sensual sway of their hips, the roll of their chests, the snaking of arms... Running away from home at fifteen, she joined a dancing troupe, and learned everything she could about the art. She now works alone as a traveling dancer, performing many versions of the art.

Phantom's profiles

Name: "Cassius"
Alias: Currently Darien Phillips
Race: Demon (sealed to human form)
Powers: Ageless, but is also stronger than usual.
History: Once a merciless mass-killer, Darien is now a nearly powerless human, retaining only greater than usual physical strength and partial immortality-agelessness, yet he is still susceptible to injury and sickness. He is now quite a bit calmer and still a sullen, rude man. He lives in comfort, not really having to work. He always wears a pair of tinted glasses to hide the last mark of his demonic nature: bright red eyes.
Appearance:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r226/fanfixneo/Moar004.jpg

Name: Persephone Oneiros
Race: Human (Avatar)
Powers: Sense death(Fall and winter only), sense life(spring and summer only), healing touch (s&s), withering touch (f&w), Bless (s&s), Curse (f&w)
History: Born to normal Greek immigrants, Persephone is in many respects, a normal mortal-however, she is actually the human avatar of the very goddess she is named for. A calm, if jovial woman, she rarely acts surprised, taking everything in stride. She was unaware of her gifts until she was a teenager and unaware of her status as an avatar until four years ago.
Appearence:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r226/fanfixneo/friends007.jpg

DIED OF SYPHILIS

Character's name: Shadow
Race: Ancient Vampire
Personality: Evil, calculating, cruel, sadistic, seductive, and charming. A handful of his key traits, but most importantly he has a certain aura about him that draws people towards him, a gravitation.
History: After being banished from Gaia for misdeeds and risky business he found refuge in the Blue Moon world. In Gaia he was known in certain circles for his complexity and evil actions. The latest of which was a popular brothel that he, 'bought' from the previous owner.
Weapons: Razor claws, fangs, usually whatever is on hand, and metal armor worn all the time under his clothes to cover his torso and arms with extendable hand armor (see picture below)
Powers:
1) Shadow manipulation (Work in progress)
2) Clay puppet named Encore

1167699804034.jpg

wkarmkrop.jpg

OOC: Disclaimer. This is short, only because I like my characters to develop as the story does. I don't know why, I've just always liked it that way. Asa result, a short and sweet character sheet.

Name:Misako Tomo.
Height: 5`8
Possition: Uke /sometimes Seke

Appearence:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu86/Browning-Rayko/My%20Wordart/imagen1.png">http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu86 ... magen1.png</a><!-- m -->

Personality: Although he doesn't talk much, all the girls think he's too cute. They'd love to go out with him though everytime they attempt to ask him out he seems to shy away. He only really seems satisfied when he's with a man,Though he is masculine in a womans eyes he sees himself as fairly feminine. He's generally quiet, usually seen with earphones on listening to his Ipod. He's not very fond of girls though he hangs out with them from time to time to "blend" in. He is always seen reading and he's generally athletic , often participating gymnastics or parkour though he doesn't exercise regularly. He can be quite savage if provoked.

Writing.
Listening to his Ipod
Happy Hardcore/J-rock/fond of trance and some rock/metal.
His Favorite thing in the world to eat is spicy tuna rolls. @.@

Dislikes.
Country music
Girls (doesn't hate them, he just feels so awkward around them.)
His Parents (disowned him after finding out he was gay)

Loves:
When people play with his hair.
Getting/Giving back rubs.
Eskimo kisses.

Random Facts:
Not fond of drinking, particular because he can't hold his alchohol well and he gets a little frisky when he's had one to many.

Often falls for the "dangerous" types simply because he contrasts with them so much. He finds them to be irristable.
as a result he often gravitates towards them.

He's fond of bondage/being told what to do.

He'll play dress up for chu. cx

As for a biography, I'm working on one.

::Full Name::Katsumori, Asuka
::NickName::Suka
::Age::21
::Race::Half Neko
::Height::150cm
::Weight::22kg
::Eye Color::Golden
::Hair Color::blue-black
::Sex::Female
::Sexuality::Straight
::Blood Type::AB
::Weapon::Katana
::Magic::Healing
::Bio::There really isn't much to stay about Asuka, her mother's a Neko and her father is human. They met because her mother was her fathers slave but they fell in love, Asuka never really knew her parents because her mother gave her up at birth. So she just wonders around making the best of things never having any regrets about anything she does or she'll do.
::Appearance::
l_52af89aa0277e9fe6bcbb952ad19c23a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom