Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHARACTER PROFILES [updated 4-26]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tucker Reid
Height: 6'3
Weight: 154
Penis Size: 10in (20.2cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian-White
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Blue
Turn Ons: Incestuous foreplay, Exhibitionism, Big breasts, Small breasts, Multiple female partners, Gagging, Masseuse foreplay, Ageplay, Oral, and School scenes.
Turn Offs: Fisting, Bondage, Genital piercings, Watersports, Coprophilia, and Mutilation.
Misc:
Picture:
jensen-ackles-20070528-262592.jpg

58jess.png

Jess is a cute little 16 year old.

Who seems to have a knack for winding up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Usually found in the company of unsavory characters.
innocent and naive, and much to trusting for her own good.

weapon of choice: screaming

Description:

petite little 16 yr. old
standing just under 5"
Long silky red hair that goes down to her waist.
creamy white complexion with a light dusting of freckles.
Huge and trusting baby blue eyes.
soft warm lips the color of ripe berries.
Her breasts are a firm and finely chiseled 32 B a nice handful but not to big for her slender figure.
a tiny waist and soft hips with gentle curves.
a small tight round ass.
Her skin is soft and smooth, unblemished and tends to bruise easily.
Her over all appearance is one of being small and delicate.

Name: De'Mona
Race: Drow ~Rare breed~ of Drow with her wild blood red hair and red eyes said to only happen once in ever 500,000 births where the unborn child lives off the blood of the mother while still in the womb.. has been said to have a taste for blood.
Class: Ranger
Background: Captured at the age of 14 by slavers she was bought at auction by a sadistic Overlord ... Spent years being abused and tortured at his hands, and was made to be his sexual slave. One night in a drunken rage he beat her so bad he left her for dead... Only she woke up hours later bloody and bruised. He was drunk and passed out at his desk with a drink in his hand... She took his own sword and stabbed him with it piercing his heart and killing him instantly. ... That was 6 months ago .. .. a murderer of i high ranking overlord and an escaped slave. now she's on the run with a high price on her head wanted dead or alive.
Now on the run she's had to learn to fight to stay alive. Her natural drow ability combined with her fight for survival have made her extremely deadly.

Personality: She's a loner.. doesn't trust anybody .. she's quick to anger but even quicker with a blade. Her small body making her extremely quick. an expert with a sword but her weapon of choice is a dagger.

Her worse traits: after years of abuse she finds herself being drawn to those kind of men.

Special abilities: Extremely fast .. some have even said she can appear to be in two places at once. being Drow she can fade into the shadows almost becoming invisible to the naked eye. She can communicate with most animals and is usually seen in the company of her pet wolf.. who it's said to be as deadly as she is.

Wepons: Dagger, razor and sword .. also her talon like nails which she has been known to use to slit a mans throat.

De'Mona​
demona1.png
demona2.png
demona.png
hiResSnapshot34.png

I may be adding another character

Joseph Trench
Male, 27 year.

From a casual observer Joseph is friendly, conversational and intelligent without being overbearing but this kind of first impression of him tend to fade often after few minutes, when somehow a kind of creeping hollowness start to shown, an almost palpable callousness that give an unnerving feeling that he can’t really understand any profound emotions.
This is somewhat true, his own soul is pale and bleached and some shards of him are dangerously becoming apathetic while another side is becoming receptive to more shadowy stimulus.
He spent more on more time outdoor in dark and lonely places, listening to sound coming from the shadows itself, sometimes taking photo with his camera trying to catch in the dimness reflections of his innermost desires.

Joseph is attractive without being remarkably striking, with a slightly tanned complexion, shoulder length auburn hair that he kept in a lousy ponytail, and washed out blue eyes. He tends to avoid direct eyes contact usually fixating himself on other facial feature like lips or chin.
He stands around 5’10” with the athletic build of someone that exercise regularly, he dress comfortably and causally but not cheaply.

Name: Damon Schuster
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: brown, thick, ragged, cut himself with a knife whenever his locks start to tickle the base of his neck in back.
Eyes: blue
Description: lanky, lean and muscular from living by his own wits in the wilderness. His eyes are always sweeping, on the watch for real or imaginary threats. He wears denim shirts and jeans that appear to have been patched and repaired frequently, and rugged boots. He carries a heavy backpack filled with everything he needs to survive - including weapons, rope, knives, tools...
History: Raised in an isolated cabin, infused with the paranoid rantings of his parents, Damon has completely absorbed their fear of "the guv'ment" taking control and violating everyone's freedom to carry guns and making them learn evolution.
His parents died three years ago. Since then, he has lived alone, surviving on his skills and suspicious of anyone he might encounter here in the deep woods. The only lack he feels in his life is female company to fulfill his carnal needs, so long as she understands who's the boss.

Name: "Weed"
Species: Humanoid plant creature
Height: 10ft
Appearance: Appears to be wearing a ghillie suit that changes to blend in with his environment, though his default form is that of a green swampy moss.
Sexual Orientation: Open to females, herms, and shemales.
Sub/Dom: Submissive

Fun Facts:
•He is a MAJOR Foot Fetishist.
•He is particularly fond of Herms.
•Yes, he HAS been accidentally peed on by a woman. (He enjoyed it.)

name: John Thomanson

nickname: JT

race: Android (Think of terminator, but without the intention of killing all of mankind.)

height: 5'10"

weight: 170lbs.

sexuality: Straight

appearance:
okita.jpg

background: He one of the first 2 artificial sex bots ever to be created in mankind history, he was only a proto-type as well as his female counter-part and being proto-types they were to have a fail-safe implanted into their software system. However they thought it wasn't needed since they program them to not kill humans, but when a young female scientist implanted the memories of her dead younger brother and soon escape afterward and travel the world with the company that made JT hot on their trail. When they caught up with them they were order to eliminate JT and the scientist, however when they open fire the female scientist shielded JT with her body causing her to be shot by their bullets. In her last dieing breath she told JT that he wasn't human and she soon died in his arm, the men thought they were lucky that he can't kill them because of his programing unfortunately when she implanted her brother memories in his programing it cause the almost all the previous programing to be erase including the programing to not kill humans. JT anger got the best of him and he quickly show them that lady luck wasn't on their side as he killed every last one of them, afterward he buried the female scientist next to her real brother grave thinking that it was the right thing to do.

Later on JT made sure that they won't be after him again by faking his death by blowing up a warehouse with a large explosine making them believe that there wouldn't be anything left of his exsitance and when everything had cooled down he hired a man to reconstruct his face to and replace his iron exterior with titanium alloy so he could withstand almost everything.

He continues his travel that he started with the female scientist, either by foot, by ship, by train, and by plane. On his travel he bought himself a motorcycle when he came to the U.S. and remain there till this day.

other:
-With the implanted memories of the real JT he is capable to express emotions like he was a living being and not a machine.
-All of the programs that are left in his programing after the memory implant is pleasuring a human female.
-He is capable of preforming almost all of the human female fantasies; One of them is being able to control 6 four-meter long tentacle-like artificial penises that are capable of releasing artificial 'cum'.
-this a link to a image of the bike he use: Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Lo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: William "Will" Hudson

height: 5'12"

weight: 150lbs.

sexuality: straight

appearance:
hikaru.jpg

bio: Will is a excellent swordsman, but he dislike killing so he tend to force his opponent to surrender or disarm them of their weapon. He travel around in his red Dodge Charger looking for a worthy opponent to fight against, Will would sometime stop and sleep at hotels. He would sometime go to various brothels and pay services with a girl or two, he usually just have them for company and would tell them stories of his travels instead of making love with them. But if he feeling some stress he would gladly make love with them just to get rid of his stress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: David Hunter and Kyoujin

height: 6'3"

weight: 195lbs.

sexuality: straight

appearance:
KAtsuya_Shibamoto.jpg

bio: Jack was a normal guy till the night he was jumped and knockout, he was taken to a lab where they perform brain surgery and various other treatment as they attempt to make him into something close to a super soldier. They implanted memories of long dead skilled soldiers and injected a formula to make him stronger and faster, he awoke in a training room where they force him to fight for his life as they test and to get his body in tone with the experience the dead soldiers memories hold and after 2 full day of taking their test Jack became skilled.

What they didn't know was that those memories started to form into a second personality, an insane killing one as he took over one day and manage to escape the training room and kill them and anyone else that try to stop him. Jack awoke finding himself outside and watching those men laboratory in a blaze, he knew what had happen as he watch his crazed side takeover and what he done in order to escape.

other:
-Jack name his second personality "Kyoujin" which is Japanese for Madman.
-Jack decided to stay away from people so that they won't get hurt by Kyoujin if he ever take over.

name: Rin Mori
species: Human
specialty: she has no real specialties besides that she is a precision shooter, has some skill with wielding a sword and is a practitioner of koppo-jutsu or bone-breaking techniques. she has little physical strength but is an adept fighter and can hold her own in close quarters combat though she prefers the long-range approach.
appearance(anime,real,para):
y-1.jpg

Name: Ianic
Race: Elf
Class: Bard
Background: Third son of a carpenter; left home when he was 16, he hasn't been home since; has a liking towards Tieflings because a refuge of them live near his village
Personality: Awkwardly polite in conversations (when he isn't decieving them), but mention any form form of entertainment and he lights up; he is fascinated by water and loves doing tricks with it, mischievous and loves setting stangers against each other to fight
Appearance: Soft auburn hair with bangs touching around his eyes, long in the back and worn in a braid. He has pale skin that goes along well with his dark green eyes.
Weapon(s): Multiple daggers hidden in his tunic and leggings. Favors push knives (although he may not use them as such).
Instrument: Flute

Name: Kira
Species: Straight Female white ninja
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel Green Eyes
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125lbs
Weapon: Two battle fans
Bio: Kira has been trainning ever since she was five years old,and she was suggested by her sensei to join solider,because most ninjas can be very useful in battles or fights. She lost both of her parent's at the age of 20 years old, they both died from their battle wounds that their was no cure for. Kira still misses her parent's a lot,but knew thta life always goes on. She is a bit shy,nervous,kind,very caring towards other people that were enrolled into solider,when she joined solider she was about 21 years old. Very rare she has ever found true happiness in life,and she has never ever fallen in love with a guy at all.

Full Name: Kai Lee
Nicknames (also known): Kai
Species/Race: Half Vampire/Half Human (also half korean and half caucasian)
Sexuality: Straight (however curious about women)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135
Blood type: AB+

Experience: Variety of Martial Arts as well as high experience in handling and fighting with blades and high accuracy of her bow.

Personality: Serious and acts tough around others (especially to those she does not know). She does not like men who act weak; however she enjoys men who are strong and tough. Underneath all the toughness, is her shyness.

Appearance:
Outfit 1 (without her assassin clothes on)
vl2h.jpg

Outfit 2 (her assassin cloak)
vl1v.jpg

Bio: "My father is of a vampire while my mother is of a human. I never knew of that until I saw with my very eyes, my father murdered, who bursted into dust. I always had nightmares about my father's murder, wondering who the culprit was and why I haven't been told of who my father really was. To this day, I am still trying to figure that out.

Aside from my past, I currently work as an assassin. I have met my matches here and there, but there was one I would never forget. I remembered his face somewhat well. Dark brown hair, green eyes, and dimples. Those damn dimples. He was supposed to be one of my victims but after meeting him, I let him go (I covered it up so the client only knew that he was killed and not free). What got me to let him go? Let's just say he "persuaded" me by pushing me onto the door and kissing me like some hungry maniac (no more details than that, sorry). Don't get me wrong, I am tough on my victims, especially the ones who are men. I've been hurt by them long enough in my history of relationships that I have had it."

Yes i realize i already have a thread in this post but i wanted to make a separation between the two. This is my character from my main profile but i like her so much i have chose to use her on this profile as well. I have my own reason for making two profiles and they have to do with my real life ... could say i don't what one hand knowing what the other is doing lol. so that being said this is the character that i will also be using on this profile.

Name: De'Mona
Race: Drow ~Rare breed~ of Drow with her wild blood red hair and red eyes said to only happen once in ever 500,000 births where the unborn child lives off the blood of the mother while still in the womb.. has been said to have a taste for blood.
Class: Ranger
Background: Captured at the age of 14 by slavers she was bought at auction by a sadistic Overlord ... Spent years being abused and tortured at his hands, and was made to be his sexual slave. One night in a drunken rage he beat her so bad he left her for dead... Only she woke up hours later bloody and bruised. He was drunk and passed out at his desk with a drink in his hand... She took his own sword and stabbed him with it piercing his heart and killing him instantly. ... That was 6 months ago .. .. a murderer of i high ranking overlord and an escaped slave. now she's on the run with a high price on her head wanted dead or alive.
Now on the run she's had to learn to fight to stay alive. Her natural drow ability combined with her fight for survival have made her extremely deadly.

Personality: She's a loner.. doesn't trust anybody .. she's quick to anger but even quicker with a blade. Her small body making her extremely quick. an expert with a sword but her weapon of choice is a dagger.

Her worse traits: after years of abuse she finds herself being drawn to those kind of men.

Special abilities: Extremely fast .. some have even said she can appear to be in two places at once. being Drow she can fade into the shadows almost becoming invisible to the naked eye. She can communicate with most animals and is usually seen in the company of her pet wolf.. who it's said to be as deadly as she is.

Wepons: Dagger, razor and sword .. also her talon like nails which she has been known to use to slit a mans throat.

De'Mona​
demona1.png
demona2.png
demona.png
hiResSnapshot34.png

I may be adding another character

Name: Jacob Soraf
Hometown: San Francisco
Sexuality: straight
Appearance:
61971.jpg

Weapons: Walther PPK concealed in small holster
Bio: Jacob is the son of an Oil Tycoon and Fashion Designer.
having lived in a rich family of businessmen he soon learned how to operate a business efficiently and smoothly. He has been known to smoke marijuana rarely, but drinks regularly. He is a ladies man and has been one since he turned 14, throughout his life, he's done nothing but improve his shooting skills, fuck, drink, and run several businesses while competing with his father to see who can make the most profit.
He owns a small mansion and private plane which he regularly uses to get girls.

Name : Brighton Dowell
Orientation: Bi
Born: Celestic Town

Appearance: Brighton stands roughly 5'9". His body lithe and slender. His emerald colored eyes, stand out in sharp contrast to his shoulder length blond hair. His clothing consists of a normal pair of jeans and a black button up shirt, a red tie hangs loosely around his neck.

Bio: Being born in Celestic Town, Brighton's life was riddled with tradition, and studies. What he really wanted was to be a Pokemon trainer to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. His first Pokemon was an Eevee, given to him by Cynthia. At that time she was just a normal trainer, having yet to make it as Champion.

Spurred on by her kindness, he snuck away from his home at the age of 15 to embark on his journey. Rather bookish, he is a boy of few words. His social skills stunted by the lack of people his own age in Celestic Town. Still he presses on, his journey leading to personal growth.

Alex Kramer
Nationality: Canadian
Race:Human
Place of Birth: Unknown
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Straight
Soul Mate:None
Parents:Unknown

Alex Kramer, 24 yr old male standing at 5"9 Medium Muscle tone
Personality:Alex is quite the charmer charming his way through women he does not like fat women and likes big breasts.
Background:Not knowing who is parents are he lived in a orphanage he snuk at the age of 18 and lost his virginity at 15 though he likes women he has great respect but greater respect for sex!.
Kinks:Anything But swalloing and violence of anysort
c5d0aa43ed_20387907_o2.jpg

Name: Amozabel Grimké
Race: Yuan-Ti (basically snake/ human hybrids)
Pic:
wq4lq1fd.jpg

(except he has legs, not a tail)
Personality: Amoz is generally untrusting of humans, but can trust other races that aren't considered 'part of the crowd'. So, any uncommon race, like himself. Yuan-Ti proves to be one of the more rare races. Amoz isn't cold; but he isn't always cheery. He has to have a reason, otherwise, he's monotone.
Bio: Amozabel was abandoned by his parents at age six when they figured that they couldn't raise him properly. On pure instinct, Amozabel survived in the wild until age ten, when he found job in a small town. He later moved on and became an Assasin after six years of training.
Fighting style: Wait until the right moment to deal a one hit K.O.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Dual long daggers, and knows nature <plants, etc.> magic

Name: Clark Deveraux
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Background: Clark was trained in the arts of stealth to be an sorcerer for Nukor and the elven kingdom.
Personality:Clark is very quiet and can be annoyed easily
Looks/Link/Pic:
anime_boy-1.jpg

Weapons and Equipment:He carry's a small dagger of when things go rough he also has a wand to cast his sorcery upon the evil!!

Name: Felixia Halfroot
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Rogue / Thief
Sexuality: Bisexual
Background: She grew up in the slums of a large human city, fighting day-to-day for survival. She stole, broke into stores, and gambled to stay alive. Now she has moved on due to the fact she thinks she can find a better place in the world. She will do anything to find her happiness...
Personality: Quiet, determined, intelligent, thorough
Pet peeves: Being called names and hit
Weapons: double short-swords in scabbards attached to her belt, a dirk in her boot, and another dirk in a hidden sheath in her leather vest.
Appearance:Appearance

Name: David Hamilton

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: American

Kinks: Incest (has a very close relationship with his sister), water (not watersports, just water), group sex, public sex, whatever he has to be into to get some sweet pussy.

Personality: Cheerful and laid back, usually ready with a humorous quip at any moment.

Appearance:
sexy-1.jpg

Bio: Given a trip to Seijou as a graduation gift from his parents, as well as a huge wad of cash for spending money. His goal is to enjoy the warm weather, the water, and the women.

Name: Rayam
Race: Dark Breed/ shape-shifter
Class: Sorcerer/ the dark arts
Male

Background: Not much about Rayam's back ground is known, It's rumored he comes from the dark lands. His presents usually bring evil and chaos to those unfortunate souls who happen to be around him. Although he seems warm and friendly, people warm up to him and his good looks quickly. His heart is stone cold.

Special abilities: Sorcery/ the dark arts/ conjuring .. said to be able to call forth a horde of lesser demons.. these demons are tiny perhaps only about 12 inches tall.. but there power is in there numbers. each little demon has double rows of razor sharp pointy teeth, and talons on there hands and feet used to shred flesh, bone and scales.
It is also said that he can turn animals against there owner in just one look.
He can also open any lock just by touching it.
An expert in the art of torture and loves to hear the sound when people scream.

Don't let his good looks and friendly personality fool you,
make no mistake Rayam is pure evil.

wizzard.png

Template
Final Fantasy#: VII mainly but all
Name: Kura Tenshi
Personality: She is very kind and caring, somewhat childish and can have her moments, but truly loving. Sometimes naive. She also has a reputation for acting like a ‘puppy’
Bio: Kura is a mimi (puppy wolf ears) and her parents passed away at a very young age. She grew up alone and then joined a military group. Although emotionally she wasn’t fit to do such things, she could physically handle it. Being skilled in swordsmanship and magic, plus the bonus of healing she was a powerful asset, despite the fact she hated fighting.
When she grew older she left the military because she just emotionally couldn’t handle killing. Having few friends, she took care of them, and acting for their safety. In most situations, she never fights back as she didn’t see a point. Her disposition was like a puppy, she was playful and usually obedient to an extent.
As she grew older she wondered lands vast and far, learning as much as she could. Being who she was she could be quiet or hyper, depending on what mood she is in.

Name: The Hunter, Marquis Quintilius le Dolmance, Exarch of Her Majesties Imperial Arms
Species: Human
Class: Princepts
Picture:
nero.gif

Personality: Ill thoughts and ill deeds has made the Hunter quite paranoid. Never too trusting and often prone to violence this man will often attempt words before a blade.

Background: It is a long and twisted path of betrayal and bloodshed that has brought the Marquis to his current position. A tale too long to be told and too biased to be believed.

Equipment:
-Long-handled Axe "Shemhazai"
-Knife
-Coat of Maille
-Grimoire
-Torc

Abilities:
-Inhuman Hand
Lost in combat or sacrificed for power, the Marquis' right hand is made of animated rose marble.
-Diplomacy
Raised from birth to rule and Exarch is a firm hand at word play and negotiation.
-Magic
By means of ritual and pacts the Hunter has an impressive repertoire of spells to draw upon.
-Combat
A veteran of numerous battle fields the Marquis just won't die.

Name: Ryóku Líghtfoot
Race: Human
Birthplace: Earth

Appearance: Ryoku stands at 6ft 3in and has a slim yet toned figure, has brown locks that fall slightly to the right of his eyes.
His eyes resemble those of vampiric embrace and shine an icy blue, both seductive and sharp.
He has a soft pale tone skin not quite creamy,but not white pale either covered down his back a chinese proverb in a blocked paragraph down his spinal cord and tightened between his subtle shoulderblades.

Clothing: He wears a set of straight legged jeans of a dark blue jeans and a simple black and white chequered neckerchief hung over a mid-sleeved black top tight against his skin.
Formal wear he wears a clean cut yet simple tuxedo fitted with a dove-tail overcoat, ruffle shirt fitted tight to his chest and a loose yet contrasting jacket hanging just below the waistline, all completed by a small dickie bow embraced under the starched collar of his shirt.

Personality: Is a tedious yet rewarding person to get to know, he prefers to keep his own to himself, therefore people around him get shunted away by his diverse attitude.
Although ryoku is hard to please he is a strong willed and protective person, kind down to the smallest remnants of his body he is pure hearted through and through.
As a rich family he prefers to hide his riches away from everyone and not show off, but keeps up a smart appearance only going into his pocket for friends and making a big appearance on special occasions.

HotAnimeGuy4.png

Name: Ezekial Grimké (Normally called Zeke)
Species: Anthromorphic Raven
Speciality: Stealth and exotic weaponry
Appearance:
anthro_raven_griffin.jpg

With a bit of a smaller beak and a more humanoid face.
Personality: Ezekial is a bit of the quiet type around people he does not know or people he does not like. When you actually get to know him, he is kind and caring, and a bit of a party goer.
Weapons/equipment:
Pair of cestus (semi-circle blade with a handle connecting the tips of the semi circle's end, with a jagged spike coming off the handle for stabbing. made of gold-plated steel)
.50 Caliber Pistol
M-83 Fully Automatic Widow Sniper Rifle, nicknamed "Ghost"
x12 Throwing Knives
x5 Shuriken
Smoke/ Tier Gas Spherical Bombs
Whichever else exotic weapons supplied to him on occasion
Bio: Ezekial was raised in the country. He was often the laud back type and an only child. He started his career in exotic weapons with a dart and dartboard. He was a master of darts at age 7, beating all of his relatives who visited by a plentiful lead. Ezekial soon started buying other arms off of sellers, sometimes off the black-market. He mastered shrunken and throwing knives at age 14, with some help and advice of his older cousin. 
Ezekial's parents were both reduced into mindless husks by vampires, whom were on a rampage after there coven was ransacked. Ezekial swore revenge and seeked a better way to do so. He ended up at Shadow Base, but not before acquiring a few more weapons.

Loradin Malcore Char.

Name: Loradin Malcore
Race: Demon-Blood
Origin: Isle Tonitrua
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
Eye Color: Slate Gray with a Gold circle
Sexual Preference: Women
Abilities: Expert Swordsmanship, Command of the Mage arts of Thunder and Lightning, Demonic Detection, Fire Blood

History: Loradin was found upon the outskirts of Tonitura, a city in the middle of the Forbian Sea. he was raised by the sword and taught the mystical arts of the isle. At the age of 14 he received his first commission to the Toniturian Navy for his quick advance in the his studies , his natural talent unknown by any. By his 21st is regarded as the best sword-sage in the Forbian Sea and as such he seeks out where comes from upon his ship the Fulmine.
My-fave-bishies-again-anime-guys-7720358-620-877.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom