Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin laughed softly, "Mmkay" she answered. She turned her back on the computer and danced as she slowly took off her panties.

"And that's as far as you can get big boy," she giggled. "later!" she winked, then smiled as she put a blanket over her. Karin closed her laptop and sat there with an empty feeling. One would feel disgusted if they did this sort of thing. But... how come I don't feel anything? Is it because I've been doing this for so long? she asked herself, then looked out the window, Someone please tell me why...... Grandma... Tetsumi.

Kyon leaned back and moaned out as he finished

From-Karin's_number_one_fan-:Ok babe, I'll see you tomorrow. he typed then tuned off the pc and went to bed

Tetsumi turned to her side as she tried to get to sleep "Karin, why? she thought as she closed her eyes

After taking a shower, Karin got dressed for her photo shoot. She put on her red shirt and white skirt. "Shoot! I'm going to be late! I have no time to do my hair." she she put on her black boots in a hurry, and ran to the studio.

"So Karin, did you do it?" Karin's manager asked.

"Yep!" she said excitedly.

"Let's get started then. Get your cameras ready everyone!"

Karin took off clothes except her bra and panties. She began to pose in front of the photographers. One hour has passed when of the photographers suggested that she take her bra off.

Karin hesitated, "O-okay.." she agreed. She took off her bra, and looked the other way, slightly embarrassed.

When Karin got home, it was already late. "I'm soooo tired" she groaned and let herself fall on her bed. "Tetsumi..." she whispered, then fell asleep without knowing it.

The next day, Karin thought about her past with Tetsumi. She remembered the time when Tetsumi held her and how it felt very nice and warm. The times when she told her everything and how she felt after her grandma passed away. Then she realized that she still had some feelings left for her. What am I gonna do now... she asked herself.

Tetsumi woke up with a pain in her neck. She slowly sat up and started her day. She still can't get Karin out of her mind. She was still in love with her. "but....dose she feel the same way?" she thought to herself

Karin decided to give Tetsumi a visit since she's off that day. She put on her casual clothes and headed to Tetsumi's place. When she got there, she sat down by the door, gathering up the courage to talk to her about the past, and her feelings.

Karin let herself in, "Nothing at all." she smiled and sat down in an empty chair. "I came here to talk about something Tetsumi." she said in a serious tone.

Karin hesitated for a moment. Before she answered Tetsumi, strange thoughts came into her head.

If I tell her that I still love her, will it matter? Come to think of it, whenever I told her about my feelings, she wouldn't say anything back. She just looked down, and tried to change the subject. Perhaps she still feels bad for me... I don't know. Telling her how I feel will just make her feel awkward again.

"Well, my friend said she wants to get a tattoo and I told her about you. So yeah, I just wanted to...let you know.... that" Karin lied.

"Oh" Tetsumi said as she smiled at Karin. "Sure, bring her in whenever she's ready". Tetsumi sat up and grabbed a water from the fridge. "Anything else you wanted to say?" she said as she sat back down.

Tetsumi stayed quite for a moment "Should I tell her?" she thought as she sat there. She did love her but she still couldn't get over what she saw in her website. She also wondered if she even still loved her...or even loved her at all.

Back
Top Bottom