Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"Uhm... Takeda..." she hesitated, then sighed, "Fine." she lifted up her shirt, then pulled it down, blushing.

"Okay" Karin said cheerfully. She walked ahead of them, and entered the bakery shop nearby. "I'll have the pineapple danish please, and a regular coffee." She turned to Takeda and Tetsumi. "What do you guys want?" she asked them.

Karin got their orders and paid the cashier. She then sat down in a chair and took a bite of her bread, "So are you two dating?" she asked Tetsumi and Takeda while eating.

"Oh, I see" Karin smiled, then she turned to Tetsumi, "Are you with someone right now Tetsumi-san?" she asked her.

Karin looked Takeda and blinked, "Eh?.. me?" she laughed softly, "No..no..at least not at the moment, considering the sort of situation I'm in right now." she managed to smile.

"I appreciate it Takeda but... I'm gonna have to say no" she smiled, and then her watch beeped, "Oh, it's already 10... Umm," she stood up, "I have to go now. Duty calls. It was nice hanging out with you guys. Thanks for coming here with me." she bowed, then began to walk.

"Aww, too bad. Maybe another time" Takeda said then waved good buy to Karin. Tetsumi stood up as well and started back to her studio as Takeda followed

Kyon got home and went to his computer right away and waited for Karin to come online.

When Karin got home, she immediately changed into her usual outfit and put on her wig, then opened her laptop.

"Hi there you naughty boys," Karin giggled. "I apologize again for not being able to perform these couple of days." she put on a sad face, then smiled, "But have I got a surprise for you."

From -sTrAnGeDuDe-: now we're talking :twisted:

Karin let her dress slip, and slowly took off her bra as she put her other arm over her chest to cover her nipples. "What do you guys think?" she asked.

Kyon stared in awe at Karin. He was mad a first when he heard that she got a tattoo but when he saw it it just made him love her more.

From-Karin's_number_one_fan-:It's beautiful sweetie<3 I'm so sorry I haven't been online for a while. I had to go on a business trip.

Karin was surprised to see Kakun. Kakun was her nickname for him. "Kakun! You're back!" Karin said happily, "I thought you got bored of me or something and left" she pouted. "But I'm glad you're here" she giggled.

"Sure Kakun" she giggled, "Well I'll see you guys later" she closed the other windows except Kakun's. She started to dance slowly as she held onto the pole. She leaned her back against it, then slowly dropped to the floor.

Karin sat in her chair and stretched her leg up before placing it on top of the other. She then crawled seductively to her computer and smiled before unhooking her bra.

Back
Top Bottom