Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"Well, I think this might taint your career as an actress" Tetsumi said "i mean when and if you do become famous. This might come back to haunt you and ruin everything and is this magazine shoot even legit? It might be one of your viewers trying to get you alone"

"You have a point there..." Karin answered. "But if I quit what I'm doing, then, I wouldn't have enough money to support myself." she looked down.

"Mm.." Karin groaned in pain. "This really hurts. I don't understand why some people would want to get a tattoo." she said.

Karin smiled, "my manager suggested it... I thought it through, and well... it seems reasonable... people like to see a beautiful body with a beautiful tattoo." she explained.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought it would never end." she sighed in relief as she tried to put on her bra, "ow...it.. hurts" she said, "I'll just wear my shirt then" she said as she put on her top.

Karin took out 150, and gave it to Tetsumi, "Thank you" she bowed, "Hope we'll see each other again Tetsumi" she smiled, then walked toward the door.

"Yeah" Tetsumi said then went over and stopped Karin, placing her hand on her shoulder "Hey, if anything happens...if for any reason you don't feel safe. I want you to come here. I'll protect you ok"

When Karin got home, she felt exhausted. She dropped her bag, and put on her wig. She changed her outfit as well, then turned on her laptop, "Hi everyone" she waved, "I'm sorry I won't be able to perform for you tonight."

From XxMikexX: aww y not?!?!

"Hmmm.." she pouted, "Well I do have some good news for you all. I finally got my tattoo, so let me rest for a while okay? I think I might have pushed myself this time."

From pervydude: awesome... ok u just rest princess.. wen u feel better, show us ur tat :D

"Thanks guys, later" she turned off her laptop, and took off her wig. I'm so tired she sighed, then laid down.

"What?" Kyon said as Karin talked "You got what?!?!...H-How could you ruin that perfect body of yours" he said to himself as he shook his monitor. He got even more upset when she didn't even perform. He slammed his fist on the desk then went to bed.

When Karin woke up, it was already 9:00. She got up and took a shower then went out for a jog. She listened to her iPod and enjoyed the scenery while running. She could see Tetsumi's shop, and decided to stop by. She knocked on the glass door, "Um.. Tetsumi?"

"Well, it still hurts a bit," Karin said as she put her hand over her chest, "Thanks again Tetsumi" she smiled.

Back
Top Bottom