Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin stared at Tetsumi for a long time, remembering the past. "Tetsumi... do you.. remember me?" she asked her.

Karin smiled, "Anyway, I was wondering if you finished my tattoo.." she tried to avoid the subject since she noticed it was making them both uncomfortable.

"Yeah....I'm just putting the finishing touches" Tetsumi said as she walked back and went to the drawing of cherry blossoms going down a branch with cherry blossom leaves falling down the branch

Karin sat down and waited for Tetsumi. While waiting, she looked around the studio and was fascinated by the designs

Karin examined the drawing for a while, and put her hand over it, "it's.... it's beautiful" Karin said in awe.

"Hm? Oh well, it kinda feels hot in here. Do you want me to put on my bra? I could if you want" Karin said as she tried to wipe the sweat off her neck.

"O-Ok" Tetsumi said then placed the stencil on Karin's chest, blushing deeply. It wasn't like she has never tattooed a woman in that place but she couldn't help but blush as she touched Karin.

Karin closed her eyes, and grabbed onto her shirt as Tetsumi began to draw on her skin. Although the pain that she felt suddenly went away when she opened her eyes and saw Tetsumi's face. She couldn't explain what it was but it gave her a nice feeling.

"U-Ummmm....well....." Tetsumi said, stopping for a second as she tried to say what she really thought of what Karin was doing. "Why do you do those things? I mean only perverts watch you"

Karin relaxed for a while, "Well, when I first came here, I didn't know anything, I didn't know what to do. So I worked part time at a bakery store. Then I met one of the customers who happened to do some adult movies. She said she would introduce me to her manager, hoping he'd hire me. But..." she paused, "I.. didn't want to do those sort of things." She smiled, "She was really nice about it, and encouraged me to perform on the internet instead. You might have noticed that I wear a wig," she giggled, "that's to hide my real identity." she explained.

"I did it to support myself you know" Karin explained, "Even though I didn't like it, I had no choice. Besides, it's sort of a good thing for me. I mean, if I become popular, someone might hire me as an actress" she smiled, "And now I'm doing a photo shoot for some magazine. It's good, don't you think?" she asked Tetsumi.

Back
Top Bottom