Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"U-Uhhh....I think I'd feel more comfortable....for now....if i just slept on the couch" Tetsumi said. She doesn't feel like she's ready to share a bed with Karin. She grabbed some spare sheets and went to the couch.

Karin was lying on Tetsumi's bed and could not sleep. She just stared at the ceiling, feeling empty, so she decided to go to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, then walked out into the living room and saw Tetsumi sleeping. She approached her, and stood near the couch. "Tetsumi..." she whispered.

Karin didn't answer as she let her night gown drop onto the floor. She pushed Tetsumi down and started kissing her.

"Shh.." Karin whispered and put a finger on Tetsumi's lips. She began to kiss Tetsumi's neck, then down to her chest and gently kissed her breast while touching the other with her hand.

"It's both our first time." Karin continued. She held Tetsumi's shoulder, "This time I won't let you interrupt us." Karin started to kiss her chest again, then moved down to her stomach. Her hand was still on Tetsumi's breast, and she began played with her nipple.

Tetsumi shut her eyes as she tried to keep from moaning. She was liking this but she felt that Karin was just afraid of losing her if she won't sleep with her. She grabbed Karin's wrist and rolled her so that she's on top. She was bigger than Karin so she easily pinned her and held her down by the wrist "Stop it Karin. You're just feeling lonely because of your grandmother and think that you have to do this" she said as she stared down at Karin then leaned down and held her "But you don't ok....you don't....I won't leave you....no matter what"

"I promise Karin, I won't leave you" Tetsumi said then held Karin as she bought her up and carried her back to the bedroom and placed her on the bed "Just try and get some sleep ok" she said then gave Karin a kiss on her cheek before going back to the couch.

Karin smiled and pulled the blanket over her. She smiled to herself and whispered, "I love you Tet-su-mi" then closed her eyes.

Tetsumi stopped the just continued back to the couch "How can she love someone...she just met" she thought as she laid back down, falling asleep a few minutes after.

A few weeks have past. Tetsumi took care of Karin and stayed by her side.Karin made several advances towards her but she always turned her down and slept on the couch.She would also told her she loved her frequently but she never said it back. One night she found herself laying on the couch, staring down the hallway at Karin on the bed, her back turned to her.

Karin slowly got up, then sat on the floor and stared at Tetsumi who was laying down on the couch. She never took her eyes off her as she kept thinking about her dream of becoming an idol, and being adored by many. She wanted to become popular, as if that's possible she thought.

She stood up and approached Tetsumi, "thank you for taking care me of Tetsumi" she smiled, and kissed Tetsumi on the lips.

"Goodnight" Karin whispered. She looked at Tetsumi's face while sleeping, then got up and went into the bedroom.

She quietly packed her things, and changed her clothes. She walked to the door, and looked at Tetsumi one last time, I don't want to be a burden to you Tetsumi, so I'll leave she smiled and walked out. Karin bought one ticket for the last train which headed towards the city. This way, perhaps I can fulfill my dream of becoming an idol Karin thought as she stepped into the train. She turned around smiling, Goodbye, Tetsumi. Then doors closed.

Tetsumi woke up and got up to see the empty bed "Karin?...where are you" she said as she looked around the house then saw that her stuff was no longer there. She figured it out fast then fell to her knees as she started to cry "K-Karin.....I....I love you"
she said, saying it for the first time as she held herself up with her arms and cried harder......

.......Tetsumi cried in her sleep "I...love you....Karin" she said as a tear fell from her eye.

Karin woke up from the nightmare, and touched her chest, My heart... it hurts Karin whispered. She slowly lifted herself up, and remembered everything from the past, including her first love. Tetsumi... she said while looking down.

Tetsumi woke up in the morning and started getting ready for the day. She washed up and saw that one of her contacts was cracked "Great, I'll have to wear my glasses today" she said then grabbed her black rimmed glasses before going downstairs to open the studio.

Karin decided to go to Tetsumi's tattoo place so she put on her pink shirt and white short shorts. The shop was just a few blocks away so she started walking.

She arrived in Karin's studio and knocked on the glass door. "Umm... anyone here?" she yelled.

Tetsumi was putting the finishing touches on Karin tattoo when she heard someone come in "Yeah" she called out as she sat up and walked out to her, adjusting her glasses since they where slipping from her face.

Back
Top Bottom