Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"Well that's too bad," she said as she walked around examining every inch of the place with her hand,"I really wanted that one" she sat down, and crossed her legs.

"Sounds good," Karin stood up and took out a card from her bra, "Here, you can find me on that site." she smiled "Call me if you need me. My number's on there too." she said, turning away and headed to the door. "I'll be waiting" she gave one last look at Tetsumi then smiled, and walked out the door.

When Karin arrived home, she prepared for her show. She wore a wig and a black frilly dress and turned on her computer.

"Good evening gentlemen. I hope I didn't keep you waiting." she smiled seductively, and began her performance.

As Tetsumi started on Karin's drawing. The memories of her began to flood back. "Could it really be her?" she said to herself then went to her laptop and typed in the website she gave her to get another look at her.

In the middle of her performance, another costumer logged in. Karin paused for a moment and tried to see who it was, then continued to dance alluringly. She turned her back on her laptop, and slowly took off her dress, revealing her bare back, smiling as she turned her head to her computer and began to dance again.

Tetsumi signed up to the site and just used the first letter of her name as a username, T. She looked at the site before clicking on the web show. "This is what she does for a living?" she said to herself as she finds herself watching Karin perform and watch the other viewers chat.

After giving her costumers entertainment, she decided to sit down and talk to them. "So what did you think of that gentlemen?" she smiled as she's stared at her web cam. She received many compliments and some demanded for an encore, but she refused because she was a bit tired.

Her costumers typed.

From -Dungeon_Lair-: so did u get ur tattoo Karin san?

"Hmm? Oh... well no. The tattoo artist wouldn't let me have the tattoo I wanted so she's modifying it for me. And I hope it's as nice as the original" she replied.

From pervydude: Aw I really wanted to see it today..

Karin giggled, "Maybe next time."

From RaNdOmGuY: u gonna put it on ur chest right??

"Maybe" she answered as she winked.

Tetsumi couldn't believe what she was seeing. "This can't be the sweet little Karin from before" she said as she continued to watch. She was about to type and asked her a few questions but chickened out and logged off.

Karin pouted as one of her costumers signed out, "I just lost a customer. Was I not doing a good job?"

From SenseiKun: dont worry about it... hes probably gay

From XxMikexX: yeah

Karin giggled, "you guys always cheer me up... well thanks for watching my show, hope to see you soon! Muah!" she smiled. She turned off her laptop and took off her costume. I am so bored with this job she thought. She lied down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Then she remembered Tetsumi, the girl who works at that tattoo place, and how she looked very familiar to her. She closed her eyes and tried to recall her memories from the past.

Tesumi laid on her bed, unable to wrap her mind around what she just saw "It's not her. It couldn't be" she said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep, dreaming about her past with Karin...

....fifteen year old Tetsumi rode her bike along the dirt rode in the small town where she lives, daydreaming of moving to Tokyo to become an artist. She rides along, unaware of her surroundings as she enjoys the summer breeze.

Karin fell asleep and dreamed of the past. In the dream, she saw herself standing in the middle of the road, looking up at the sky. Mom, Dad, please watch over me she thought, and smiled.

Karin approached the girl, and jumped in her bike, "Well? What are you waiting for? Go!!!!" she said in a loud voice as she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"Anywhere" Karin replied as she rested her head on the girl's shoulder, "My name's Karin... yours?" she asked.

"Anywhere" Karin replied as she rested her head on the girl's shoulder, "My name's Karin... yours?" she asked.

Karin laughed, "This is fun!" she yelled as she wrapped her arms around Tetsumi's neck. "I knew you would come" she whispered in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom