Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Aya stood up as well and began to feel a bit dizzy. Karin caught her arm before she could fall down. "Aya... let's go home okay?" Karin told her.

"Ehhh... were you not listening? I said I'm going to fool around with Ms. Tattoo Artist here for a while." Aya giggled.

That was the last straw. Karin let go of Aya and grabbed her purse. "Fine. Don't blame me if you get pregnant!" Karin said and ran out the door. Stupid girl, she thought.

Aya fell back on her seat and started to hiccup. "Wai-" she mumbled.

"Wait Karin" Tetsumi said but Karin was already gone. She sat up and went over to Aya "You ok?" she said as she placed her heand on her shoulder "Would you like to go back to my place and rest?" Even though Tetsumi was older, She was very naive.

"Ooh.. I'd love to go back to your place. Yeah I'm fine." Aya smiled, "Help me up please." she held out her hand.

"Alright" Tetsumi said, only caring about Aya's well being as she helped her up. After paying the check she supported her as she took her back to her place and led her to the bed, laying her down and turning to head out of the bedroom.

Aya smiled, "yeah I'm okay. You know...." Aya continued as she looked at Tetsumi's hair and played with it a little, "I've always wanted to make love to another girl." She softly bit her bottom lip, and moved to kiss Tetsumi's neck. She paused, "Such soft skin," she kissed her neck again, and slowly ran her tongue this time.

"Come on Tetsumi," Aya laid back down. She moved her leg just a little, so her skirt lifted up a bit showing her thighs. She then unbuttoned her shirt, showing her cleavage, "won't you give an inexperienced girl her wish?" she gazed at her sexily as she licked her finger.

Tetsumi blushed more as she looked at Aya then looked away "Well...it's not like I'm seeing anyone right now. And Aya is really cute" she thought then deiced what the hell. A small smile formed on Tetsumi's face as she walked over to Aya and crawled on the bed and on top of Aya.

Tetsumi kissed Aya back with equal passion. She hasn't been with anyone in a very long time. She pressed her body down on Aya's as she kissed her deeper and slid her tongue in her mouth.

Aya's body became hot as Tetsumi's tongue entered her mouth. She met it with hers, sucking it, and wiggled it around. She spread her legs a little, and grabbed Tetsumi's behind, pulling her in.

Aya moaned as she felt Tetsumi's body grinding up against hers. "Faster" she said, while moving her hands up to Tetsumi's back. Aya threw her heels away and continued to kiss her passionately.

Tetsumi removed Aya's bra then held her face as she continued to kiss her and grind her body against hers. She broke the kiss to breathe then started in Aya's neck, sucking on it and kissing it as she placed one of her hand on her breast.

Aya let out a soft moan as she felt Tetsumi's hand on her breast, little did she know that her panties were already soaked. She cupped her hands on Tetsumi's breasts as she felt her lips on her neck.

Tetsumi moaned out and became more aroused as she licked Aya's neck and teased her nipple. She then kissed her way down to her breast then licked her nipple before sucking on it while her hand traveled down to her pants.

Aya could feel her heart race as Tetsumi sucked on her breast. "Hmm.. this is better than I thought," she moaned.

Tetsumi chuckled as she unbuttoned Aya's pants. "It's always better with a girl" she said then gave her another deep kiss before moving further down in between her legs as she slid off her pants and underwear.

"Then you'd better give it all you've got." Aya giggled while stroking Tetsumi's hair as she kissed her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom