Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Tetsumi Kato washes her hands after finishing up on a customer. "You're a genius Tetsumi" he beamed as he admired his new body art in the mirror. Tetsumi just smiled as she watched her customer look in the mirror. It's been many years since Tetsumi moved to Tokyo and she's never looked back since there was nothing for her in her home town. At least, that's was she thought...

Karin Masaki took off her wig and turned off her laptop. "This is beginning to get really annoying" she said.

Karin quit school a year ago to pursue her career. Although it doesn't make her very popular, she thought it would be a nice start. Not only is she making money off of lonely old men, she is also giving them entertainment. That counts as a good deed, right? she thought. She had been getting offers from different producers but all of the roles required her to show her entire body, and she's not sure if she should take it.

The man pays Tetsumi for her work. "I'll definitely be back" he said before leaving. She then goes up to her apartment just above her studio and sits down at her desk to start on some drawings for her customers.

Karin heard the phone ring, and went over to pick it up. "Hey" she said. After talking to the guy for a few minutes, she put down the phone. She has been offered the same role for $7,000. "How can I resist such offer" she sighed. "Well I better start working out. I don't want them to see my flab." she sulked.

Karin put on her work out clothes, put her headphones over her ears, and started to jog.

The next day, Karin went to the studio where she will have her photo shoot. "Okay I'm here. What do I have to do?" she asked the producer.

"First, you have to take off your clothes." he said.

And she did. Karin stood in front of the camera and started to pose. After one hour of shooting, Karin took a break.

"Karin, don't you think it's much more attractive if there's a little...." he hesitated, "decoration on your body?" he continued.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"A tattoo." he said. "Ever thought of getting one?"

Come to think of it, I've always wanted to have a tattoo ever since I was little she thought. "Yeah... sure" she said.

"Great!"

And they continued on.

Tetsumi woke up the next morning and got out of bed slowly. She took a quick shower and went downstairs to see that she already had a customer and a regular at that. "Hey! Tetsumi!" Takeda said as she opened the studio then gave her a big hug as he entered.

"Hey Takeda" Tesumi giggled as she held onto Takeda. "Have a seat and I'll get started" she said as she sat down and started getting ready.

Karin turned on her computer, and read her messages. She then recorded herself in front of her webcam, "Okay guys, I need your help." She looked down, "Remember when I told you I had many offers from different companies? Well I accepted one, and it pays good money. But the problem is, they want me to have a tattoo, which is really cool, but" she paused, "I'm not so sure about it. So what do you think I should do?"

One of her fans typed:

From XxMikexX: i think u should do it! put it on your chest and let us see it after u get the tattoo!

From pervydude: i agree with mike... and while ur at it, u might as well get a piercing... on ur down there, and show us!

You perverts Karin thought. "Well thanks a lot guys for your help. I'll see ya in a few days. Muah!" she said and blew a kiss.

From XxMikexX: wait! no entertainment today?

"Nope" Karin shut off her laptop. She laid down on her bed and thought things through.

Tetsumi began to resume her piece on Takeda's back, a traditional japanese demon the was going to cover his whole back.

"So, how you been girl" he said as he shut his eyes and prepared himself for the needle

"Fine, same old" Tetsumi said as she began

Karin got up, "Okay I'm gonna do it" she finally decided. She put on her red pleated skirt and black jacket over her white tank top shirt. She then put on her black boots, and walked to the nearest tattoo shop.

She opened the door "Hello? Anyone here?" she yelled.

"Hmmm..." Karin thought for a bit. "I.. I don't know. I didn't really think it through did i?" she sighed. She looked around the shop hoping to find an attractive tattoo design. "Let's see..."

"Ok, let me know when you decide" Tetsumi said then wiped the blood and left over ink from Takeda's back "Ok man, all done" she said as she cleaned up

Takeda sat up and looked in the mirror at the completed tattoo. "Oh man Tetsumi, it's better that I ever thought." he said then gave Tetsumi a big hug.

Karin heard the guy and thought, she must be a really good artist. She continued to look around and found a very interesting tattoo. She stared at it for a long time.

"Yes. What is that up there?" She pointed at the one she was looking at. "Oh, where are my manners," Karin smiled at the girl, "Hi my name's Karin" she held out her hand.

Back
Top Bottom