Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cold man..

Wyn kept going, using almost all over her concentration to keep flying. Once they got to the slope she landed with a thud and looked around/

"We still have a way to go miss." It said before looking over her. "Thing is I'm not sure you can go this way, many cliffs and the sort, the other way is longer but safer for a bipedal such as yourself."

Wyn looked over the cliffs ahead and nodded slowly "M-makes sen-sense. We s-should g-go the oth-other w-way. Wh-what y-your n-name?" she asked suddenly.

"My name I'm not sure you could pronounce properly as your mouth seems broken." He said simply, it was in a rather childish way as though he didn't know any other way to phrase it. "Its Ixiusxatle, but you can call me Ixi I guess."

Wyn blinked, hurt for a second before she smiled. That was one way to put it. "N-nice to m-meet you Ixi, I'm W-wyn." she replied.

"Ok." He said flatly before he shot to the right heading quickly towards a slightly more dense part of the forest.

Wyn nodded and walked on, following Ixi as they moved deeper into the woods. She did feel better in having someone nearby.

Flying faster Ixi suddenly stopped at a riverbank and looked along it taking a lay of his position before slipping back. "We should camp here miss." He said simply to her.

Wyn looked about and nodded "L-looks g-good to m-me." she stated and crouched near the river, checkingthe water with a spelled cork, it showed it was safe to drink and she filled a water skin. "Do-do y-you wa-want s-some w-water or fo-food?" she asked.

"No miss I eat nectar." He said quickly before he slipped upwards. "I will be up here for the night maam." He said before he slid out of sight and laid down to sleep.

Wyn nodded "Al-alright." she stated and decided not to make a fire, wrapping herself in a cloak as she leaned against a tree, trying to get some sleep.

Eventually morning came and he made his way down sipping from flowers to restore his strength as he waited for her to awaken.

Wyn was still lightly asleep and floating about three feet off of the ground. With a faint mutter she came awake and fell to the ground with a thud. "Ow." she muttered and stood slowly, looking around for the Fairy.

"Morning miss."He said with a snicker before he slowly settled down to look at her. "We will go as soon as you have eaten."He said with a snicker.

"Er..um so why are you here miss?" He asked as he flew along slowly bobbing on occasion as he looked about.

Wyn blinked "We-well Dirael w-was l-looking f-for m-me and br-brought m-me h-here. An-Anansi th-thought it b-best for me to be tr-trained fo-for their or-organization." she stated, faintly confused at the question and trying to give the best reply.

"Ah." He simply replied letting it hang a moment before he went on. "And who are they?" He asked quietly.

"Uhm, wel-well, I'm not en-entirely s-sure." she admitted, with a shrug "Di-dirael was t-taught b-by An-anansi, who is-isn't hu-human." she murmured.

(Gah I can't recall what Wyn knows of those two)

A deep black hand materialized out of the air and grasped the fairy suddenly when it passed through the shadow of a tree. It squeezed quickly without a moment's hesitation and all that could be seen was a fluttering wing. Slowly two deep red eyes opened in the shadow before a gravelly voice spoke. "You can't even keep a secret can you little girl?"

Wyn yelled and jumped back, eyes huge as the fairy disappeared in the thing's fist. "Ixi, no!" she yelped, and glared into the red eyes "L-let him g-go! Nothing was sa-said of me tal-talking about An-anansi!" she snapped, a bit of courage flaring up now that the fairy was in trouble.

"It doesn't matter.." The voice hissed at her. "You think you can take me on?" It added before a voice chimed out. "She can't but I can." Came Anansi's voice before he hopped down from a tree. Stretching he looked to the shadow. "Come on..let him go, I knew you were gone the minute you vanished from my back. "Anansi said."

"N-no, but I w-will if y-you do-don't let Ixi g-go." she stated, trying to sound braver then she felt. Wyn wheeled about as Anansi spoke and she blinked "Wh-what?" she asked, confused.

"Much as I'd like to see you try, fail horribly and be violated to within an inch of your life, I don't have time for this." Anansi said as he snapped his fingers. The creatures mouth curled into what could only be a sneer before it vanished leaving the fairy flapping about in a panicked state. "Don't talk about us." Anansi simply said before vanishing.

Wyn's mouth opened, either to protest or apologize as the shadow vanished and she nodded, irritation coursing through her. "Le-let's go.." she muttered, gloom filling her, Anansi didn't care for her welfare, neither did Dirael and shoving aside the self pity she decided it was time to start caring about her own safety and get out of this place as soon as possible, a better chance to get away from these men.

(Man, this sort of sucks.))

Back
Top Bottom