Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How did you find bluemoon?

DJBayview

Supernova
Just curious as to how everyone made their way here.
I was on darker, albeit briefly, and Trygon told me about bluemoon, at the time Bluemoon was filled with awesome drama in pvp.
and I came to stay.

Kaios lured me here.

Talked about it a lot and I got curious, then made him link me.

And, well, I never left.

Lol.

DRP Crashed, and I was bored. I wandered around and talked to some of my DRP Rp partners over IM. One linked me to the site, I joined, got hooked. Started frequenting the places that interested me, started interacting with people. The only way I'd leave now, is being banned.

Trygon and Bayview held tridents and turntable needles to my head, telling me of the wonders and whimsy. All the kept telling me was the joy, the joy that bluemoon has let them have. I decided I wanted joy too.

• I created Blue Moon to escape the idiot cesspool that is DarkRoleplay.

However it was not at its current glory. What Blue Moon is now is entirely thanks to Trygon and Vekseid.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

I found it from a link that was on the crashed DRP page. Glad I checked when I did.

Old roleplaying friend directed me here after my 6 month break from roleplaying. :] Much better then DRP I will say.

You might say that I was directed to Blue Moon by prettylykSIN weeks before DRP's inevitable crash. Prior to that, I was thinking of just slipping out of DRP altogether because I was getting sick and tired of Rage's idiotic antics, thinking, "Nah. No one's gonna remember me" or some shit like that when boom. She buzzes me on AIM, telling me to come along to Blue Moon. Right after I signed up, though, that was when shit began to change for me. Since then, I have been one of your mods for... What? Almost a year now?

Actually, lemme correct myself. It's been eight months since I've been here and I find it a refreshing change of pace.

In retrospect, I should have offered to host Blue Moon when I first found it : /

Hmmm. Good question. Where to begin...

It was a good time for all creatures of the earth. But fate decreed that the dark prophecy of a Demon Knight could bring a tragic end to this peace scarring their lives forever. Shortly before his defeat in the last of the Primordial Wars between the Heavens and Hells, the Evil Son of the Hell God Kron, known as Nekron, withdrew to his lair in the underworld. There, sensing his impending death, he inscribed a testament of pure evil in seven black books. One by one six of these books
were discovered through out the ages, however the seventh, last and most terrible of all... Was a url leading me to the address.

The. End.

-L

Laudanum said:
Hmmm. Good question. Where to begin...

It was a good time for all creatures of the earth. But fate decreed that the dark prophecy of a Demon Knight could bring a tragic end to this peace scarring their lives forever. Shortly before his defeat in the last of the Primordial Wars between the Heavens and Hells, the Evil Son of the Hell God Kron, known as Nekron, withdrew to his lair in the underworld. There, sensing his impending death, he inscribed a testament of pure evil in seven black books. One by one six of these books
were discovered through out the ages, however the seventh, last and most terrible of all... Was a url leading me to the address.

The. End.

-L

In plain English, it was Pretty that twisted your arm into either joining Blue Moon or she'd keel you.

I originally had the perfect RP partner through Yahoo, they disappeared and I went in search of something else.

I can't remember who told me, but it was after the whole burning of Darker.

I like it here more anyway ^.^

Back
Top Bottom