Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn between two worlds, A HollowHearted & Private_Puppy RP

Slowly his tail would uncurl, propelling the both of them upwards towards the surface. Underwater, he seemed to thrive, the long fins moved like waves. Those amethyst eyes kept watch over both her, and their route. Not to say that it was a difficult route, but more so as to be courteously careful. A small splash jumped from the rest of the ocean as the two surfaced, only to have itself pulled shamefully back to the rest of the water. His smile seemed even brighter now, if for only a moment, as he realized how close the trip had made their bodies. The scales in his cheek once again became flushed with color.

She hugged him close as they moved threw the water seeing fish and gorgeous coral around her it was just like a dream. She took a breath as they made it to the surface and noticed his scales almost were glowing and looked to him giggling. She noticed they were quite close and giggled "It's ok I don't mind and you look cute blushing."​

The merman smiled faintly, and brushed lips with her yet again. Enjoying the soft moisture on her soft flesh he had at his disposal. That long tail of his, swirling below the both of them to keep their shoulders just barely exposed to the chilly night air. "Mm, I see." His lips curled at their edges, forming a small smile as their bodies collided and retreated with the slow waves. "So...what do you do?" Those amethyst eyes stared into hers, interested and curious of her life. His was rather simple, he thought, since civilization was not exactly an option, lest he went to the larger underwater cities. Naturally, he had no desire to do such a thing unless it was utterly necessary.

She smiled and returned the soft kiss and giggled lightly feeling the water around her it was cool and calm the sparkle from the night time sky was just gorgeous."Well I run my father's hotel and resturaunt and I also paint for a hobby." She laid her head on him and smiled just enjoying the gentle movement in the water it was rather relaxing.​

Alexius simply smiled against her lips, moving his own with very slow caressing motions. That long crimson tail brushed her legs now and then, and felt even through the scales that they were soft. Delicate, almost, and so, as a single hand wandered along her flesh, it treated her as a porcelain doll. Only touching with the utmost care. "A ... restaurant?" He asked, after the kiss was made to be slightly short-lived.

She smiled and kissed his neck softly careful to look for any spikes or scales giving it a kiss and then b ack to his lips loving the taste of his lips and skin. She rubbed his chest and felt his muscles move under her fingers it gave her the shivers she just couldn't help but feel more. "Yes it serves all sorts of things I wish you could come but its in the city." She pouted lightly and looked down "I wish you could see my world or I could see yours and not worry about air."​

When she kissed his neck, a sudden wave of intensity rolled over his muscles. Each one tensed, and became a rock hard testament to his strength demanding life. Fortunately, the muscles relaxed not long after the kiss, as he felt her fingers on his chest. Listening quietly, he quirked a brow when she pouted. Thoughts raced, for there were ways that a merman like he could sustain himself for a fairly long time out of the water without worry. Magic, was something not forgotten in his world, however, it was still only very basic. The more powerful the incantation, the greater the cost, some things even came at the cost of a life. "I'm sure there is a way..." His eyes wandered over the ocean, over his companion, over her eyes and into her soul. Each one of his own eyes peering into hers the way a desert nomad might, should he see a mirage when in search of much needed water.

She felt him tense after the kiss and blushed softly and giggled not sure what was wrong. "You ok?" She looked in his eyes feeling like he was peering deep in her soul almost but she couldn't pull away no matter how hard she tried. "Really? You mean we could see each others worlds?" She looked happy and snuggled close to him "And maybe each other in ways we never imagined?"​

"Perhaps."

He stated, in little more than a whisper. Each of his amethyst eyes wandering to the water yet again. The ways he had never imagined frightened him. Of course, he assumed it was only natural, but none-the less off putting to think about. He smiled faintly, and brushed his fingertips over her soaked hair.

"I would have to do some research...but if you'd like, I'll come back and try to find you as often as I can."

She smiled and nodded laying her head on his shoulder. "I'll wait for you." She wrapped a leg around him to steady herself feeling his scales against her inner thighs made her blush softly. "I know you'll come back because I plan on coming back."​

Alexius quirked one of his brows slowly as he felt the thigh along his scales. Blood rushing to aid the pink in his cheeks in being vibrant. He simply smiled, and placed his lips against hers once again. It was slightly strange, that she would wait for him, though he would happily return the favor if it was she he had to wait for. His hand inspected the thigh she had placed against him, tracing it very lightly with only the tips of his fingers.

She smiled and caressed a pink cheek and kissed him again with a soft moan feeling his hand on her th igh. She deepend the kiss and ran her fingers overhis cheeks so soft and warm in the cold night time water.​

A gentle pink pair of fingers wandered up and over the curve of her hip, traveling to her shoulder in a slow but soft manner. Eyes still closed, they moved even beneath their veils, missing the sight of his companion. Though, now was no time for a break in their kiss, his lips told him that quite simply with each second that they refused to tear away from hers. Numerous soft caresses and even a lick's flick touched her lips, as their heads drifted just above the ocean water.

She felt tingles on her skin as his fingers moved over her skin enjoying every passing second as their lips were locked. Her heart beat a little faster missing a chance to look at him but his face was etched into her mind as she danced softly in the water feeling the water softly touch her cheeks with her head just above the water.​

Quiet but cool winds began sweeping the ocean's surface, and the Merman's eyes quickly flicked about, curious to the circumstances that currently held the seas. Such a cold mistress, she often ruined such perfect moments, perhaps out of envy or jealousy, but in any matter, it was dangerous for a human to be out in the waters if a storm did roll in. A careful hand moved to brush some of her soaked hairs, and he sighed. "We should get to safety...if the Sea grows angry...neither of us will last long at this depth." He said, in a voice filled with concern, though it would be easy enough to get her to shore and out of harm's way, shallow waters were usually the most violent, and he would need to be hasty in order to evade their angry throes.

She smiled and soon felt the water get a bit rough and the air was freezing. She looked around and then kicked her feet softly and heard his voice and nodded waiting to see where they would go. She would follow him since he knew the water better then she did "I'll follow you you know where its safe."​

Scouring his thoughts, he couldn't help but wonder if perhaps she meant that she wanted to come with him, rather than to the safety of land. "I can take you to land if you'd like...it'll probably be safest there for you...we can meet again on the night after the storm ends." The merman's long tail spun and whirled under the water, keeping him in place even as the waves tried to move him.

She smiled and nodded lightly "Ok then I'll be here when the storm ends." She snuggled close to him and giggled "I had fun though I hope I can see you here again." She laid her head on him and let the waves hit her it was so relaxing.​

It wasn't long, well, in reality. The storm, that was, had passed in the course of a few hours, however, the merman had taken to a underwater city, deep within the recesses of the ocean's grasp. Hidden away with magics and land mass alike, there he had researched. In the pages of documented contact with other races, Alexius found cases like his in many instances, and sought solutions through them. Finding that many schooling merfolk were banished from their schools when found consorting with land folk. In some cases, however, there was a bridge, different objects which tied the physical bodies to the other, and gave certain powers to allow them prolonged contact with one another. The ones owning these particular gifts were hard to find, impossible even, it seemed for one who was grounded to land or water. It mattered not, hope was found, and soon the next night, the merman's brilliant tail could be faintly seen drawing pinks and oranges along the shoreline, in search of his new companion.

She waited patiently she didn't know where to look for something like that so she just read about the ocean life threw the storm. She read stories about merman and mermaids and it made her mind race and her want to see him even more then before. She saw his tail and skipped down tot he water and waited patiently in her swimsuit with a smile.​

That long pink and crimson ribbon made it's way across the shoreline quick, only here and there did from it a head appear, to survey the beach he patrolled. Soon, he saw her, and like a torpedo his target came closer with great haste. Spilling out onto the shore slightly, he propped himself up on an elbow. "Hey. I found some things..." Quite true were his words, as now she would easily see that he had a sash across his chest, which seemed to lead to a specially designed backpack of sorts. Carefully pulling the pack over his head, he would set it onto the shore where he unhooked a few little fasteners, and let the contents spill out. A special kind of wax paper fell out in several places, as well as small glass containers, though they might have reminded people more of chemistry class than any pickle jar.

She saw him and ran over to the shore "What did you find? Oh neat bag." She smiled and knelt down and didn't mind sitting with him on the beach there wasn't a soul around. "Where'd you get that neat bag?" She said with a little giggle and waited patiently for his answer and looked in the sand picking up a sea shell.

Back
Top Bottom