Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn between two worlds, A HollowHearted & Private_Puppy RP

She squeaked soon being nose to nose with him and blushing "Oh I'm glad." She touched his cheek and let a finger play with his dark wet hair just getting lost in those gorgeous eyes they were as dark as the sky above them as just as mysterious. "I don't mind if you touch me it'd only be fair." She giggled lightly and looked him over and her other hand touched the top of his tail near his waist the scales were rough one way and smooth the other way."So pretty it reminds me of flower petals almost how they fit together."​

The man was quick to notice her hand, and relaxed himself with a haste that dwarfed his speed underwater. The larger fins down his tail slipped down, clinging to his muscular replacement for legs. "Be careful...don't touch the fins, they're dangerous." His own hands slowly followed his words, at first, only their tips wandered over her bare flesh, moving careful from knee to thigh. "How many winters have you seen, Jennifer?"

"Ok I wont but I have to say they look so pretty." She blushed feeling his hands on her legs and giggled it tickled. She heard his quesiton and thought a moment "Um I've been alive for thirty years so I guess quite a few I'm not really sure how to answer that quesiton." She chuckled lightly and looked to him "if I had paper I could figure it out I guess."​

The merman smiled tenderly to her compliment. Moving his hands to her sides gently, as he slipped nose along nose. Gently nuzzling hers while his eyes slipped closed most delicately. His lips still curled in a simple but warm smile. "I've seen twenty two, myself."

She smiled and giggled feeling his hands on her sides and then being bose to nose and she closed her eyes enjoying it. "Wow I thought we were the same age you look good for your age." She giggled.​

For a moment, the merman hesitated, his hands too eager, his lips, quivering nearly invisibly with anticipation. His amethyst eyes slipping closed once again as he smiled. Yet more compliments. If only he didn't feel so strange to compliment her in any form than this. Of course, this, was a kiss, brief as she willed it, he only barely brushed lips with her. Being so careful, as if she would shatter if he applied any pressure at all.

She smiled and giggled lightly feeling him so close it was just paralyzing for some reason. His hands on her relaxing her but making her so nervous it was so strange she'd never felt like this before. When she felt the kiss and blushed lightly and moved to softly return the kiss not sure if he meant to do it just wanting to be sure that was what he wanted.​

A minor tilt of the head, and his lips moved more horizontally along hers. The merman made it clear that the kiss was quite intentional, wrapping a single arm behind her, an' gently offering to catch her if she wished to lay back. A soft dance, his fingers played against her skin, still cool from the earlier swim. His free hand still playing delicately on her thigh, drawing small shapes with just enough pressure to avoid tickling.

She blushed more feeling his lips and letting her brush along his as well it just felt so weird like a dream she was in.She felt his arm and moved cloesr thinking that's what he wanted to get closer. Her skin tingled and got goosebumps feeling cool fingers on her thigh and it tickled but she just smiled not giggling yet.​

The serpentine merman slowly moved closer, his tail slithering against the sand to give him the push he needed. A muscular chest would press against her much more friendly one, gently molding to her body's curves. Suddenly, the man flushed. A deep shade of crimson washed up onto the shores of his cheeks, and even managed to reach the crest of his nose. Quite reluctantly, Alexius broke the kiss, moving his lips just barely away from hers before opening his eyes, and setting them upon hers. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be so forward..." He whispered, just above the soft sound of small waves crashing ashore.

She blushed feeling his cool muscular body against hers and her heart sped up feeling the kiss it was very different but she liked it. She hadn't noticed his blush until he pulled away and apologized "No it's all right I liked it alot." She giggled and touched his cheek softly and kissing his cheek just as softly "It's been a while since I've had a man kiss me."​

The man smiled faintly. Not sure if it was a good thing that it'd been a long time since she'd kissed a man. His gaze fell, however, it choked and halted it's descent before it reached her bust. Her words helped wash away the darker flushed hues that had swamped his cheeks. "I see. Well..." He smiled a bit brighter, and turned his eyes to hers yet again. "...first time kissing a merman, eh?" A faint chuckle rolled from within his chest, escaping with a certain carelessness that he hoped would shield her from the fact that he had noticed her mention she'd been kissed. Mentally scolding himself for being a hypocrite, the man sighed, and plucked a quick peck of a kiss onto her lips.

She smiled and looked at him "Yeah is that bad?" She watched his eyes and giggled lightly "Like what you see?"She watched his eyes and moved her hands to his face and rubbed his cheeks softly then move to his chest and just explored softly listening to see if he didn't like it or did.​

The merman flushed all the more, he hadn't meant to look where he had, nor had he intended to be caught. A very slight nod of approval and a faint smile came shortly after. It wasn't as if she didn't look quite good in the clothing she'd picked. "Yes..that top is quite a bit more flattering than the one you'd been wearing earlier." Alexius chuckled lightly, and moved a hand to her side, cradling the flesh there gently.

She watched his face and giggled slightly "Thank you very much my other suit was wet so I picked up this one." She felt his strong hand on her and smiled lightly she felt safe and warm even though there was cool water all around her and cool sand.​

Alexius grinned. Tiny wrinkles like waves washed between lips and ears as he gazed at her. "Ah, yes...that makes sense I do suppose." The man glanced at her, and a faint quirk in his brow grew, arching boldly across his forehead. "Are you a good swimmer, Jennifer?"

She looked to him and smiled with a nod "I guess I am I swam as a kid and still as an adult once a week. You wouldn't let me drown would you?" She looked to him and looked a little nervous.​

The merman slipped to her side, laying sideways as he glanced out to sea. It was his life, the place where he was the most graceful, the fastest, and he loved it there. His tail slowly followed the waves, slowly rolling with them, giving glimmering glances to two strange companions. He rested his head against her shoulder lightly as he nearly laid completely out. "Perhaps we can go for a swim?"

She watched him move and smiled soon playing with his hair as his head rested on her shoulder. She got a better look at him now and he had a nice everything and his tail was gorgeous it reminded her of a Beta mixed with some Lion Fish though she felt blessed just to be seeing it. "Sure not to deep though I'm not made for swimming like you are."​

A soft and nearly silent chuckle rolled through Alexius' chest as she spoke. Sure, it was true, she likely couldn't breathe under water, but that was no matter. "Don't worry, I'll keep you from harm if necessary." That pair of soft, moist lips brushed against her flesh again, this time though, they touched her shoulder. "If you need to breathe, just let me know, I can help with that, if you trust me." With that, the man slowly pushed away, gliding along the sand roughly, before he drifted backwards into the water, watching her like a hawk with those caring amethyst eyes.

She looked ot him and smiled "I didn't think you'd just let me get hurt I mean saving me twice in one day would be alot of work." She giggled and blushed feeling the pair of moist lips on her shoulder "Ok I will I promise." She watched him move almost as if floating right back into the water and after he moved back into the water she slowly stood up. She left her water proof flashlight around her neck and put on her goggles to help her see under water and slowly walked to the water to dive in it was chilly.​

For a moment, the merman watched. He'd seen them before, and could guess what they were for, though he had little need for the contraptions, he admired that the humans thought there was something worth seeing in the vast waters of Earth's oceans. It was kind of neat having "goggles" incorporated into one's own eyes, and as Alexius slowly sunk under the water, they slipped over them. Each one took on a slightly more blue sort of hue and he swam silently, adjusting his eyes to the sea's entirely different realm of night.

She sunk under the water and looked around a moment then came back up and pushed her hair back and looked ot him now seeing him under the water. She moved under the water again and swam over him and held his hand wondering how they could talk to each other.​

The man extended his own hand, catching hers gently with a slight smile. Small membranes on his neck moved as if they were open wounds, though, after a moment to realize what they were, one could tell that in fact, they were gills. His tail had to be around fifteen feet long, in total, for it streamed and snaked out behind him quite a ways. Acting like an anchor to keep him from moving in any manner he didn't wish to. It also, allowed him to move her, which he did after taking her hand. A gentle twist, and a careful move of the hands to above her head, and she would soon be spun into his arms once again, all part of a short underwater dance.

She felt him take her hand and smiled to him and looked at his gills watching them and wondered how they worked. She watched his long fish tail move up and down and push the water around them.Soon she felt her arms above her head and was spinning she smiled and looked to him then when she finished spinning she hugged his neck softly.​

Back
Top Bottom