Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn between two worlds, A HollowHearted & Private_Puppy RP

Private Puppy

Super-Earth
A streaming streak of crimson flashed beneath the waters. Whites, pinks, reds and crimson all brilliantly shining beneath the blue liquid as it cut through waves in such a manner that a hot knife might feel sluggish while cutting through butter by comparison. A merman, like lightning came to the rescue of the girl. His muscular arms slipping gently about her waist while he came to a near stop. Flesh lined with small, strong but smooth scales brushed hers as he spun with her, a dance of life. Swimming swift to shore, the creature skimmed against sand. His tail, a giant compared to his body, spanned at least ten paces behind his torso. Like a dress it was adorned with many a beautiful fin, each one red, white, pink or crimson, a mockery of the lion fish's color-scheme. Soft, his grip eased her to the sand, making sure the water did not reach her nose nor mouth as he hauled himself beside her. The patch of beach he had chosen, was in the shady seclusion beneath a dock, out of sight, and virtually out of mind to most bystanders nearby. "Are you alright?" He called to her, with a voice strong, and proud. A majestic and rare breed of merman, his strange amethyst eyes gazed to her, awaiting her reply.

She just felt like she was being swept away as the merman rescued her and brought her to a save place. She felt the air fill her lungs as it seemed with in seconds she was on shore and gasping for air and rubbing her eyes not realizing any one around her yet. She shivered as her red one piece clung to her body as she slowly looked around and her eyes feel on the merman. "Yes I'm fine thank you for rescuing me. What are you? A merman? Or is the sea water getting to me?" She asked not sure what she was seeing if it was real or not.​

The man simply smiled to her. His odd eyes simply watching her as she tried to come to terms with her rescuer's identity. Many a sharp serrated tooth shone from behind his lips, each neatly tucked against another. "I'm Alexius...and in your tongue, yes, I would be called a merman." He propped his jaw on a fist, and simply stared like a child staring through the cage at an exotic animal. Rumors were true, humans were beautiful, it was a strange, alienating sort of presence, but for every ounce of alienation, there was a liter of attraction. His own matted locks of scab's red hung in ringlets from his head, poking out of flesh which had more pink pigment to it than even the pinkest of human. Little freckles over his nose and cheeks, each of a slight reddish orange, were all the more noticeable next to such deeply colored locks. Lean muscles bristled along his arms and torso, lightly coated with sand now, though he seemed not to notice. Ripples down his abdomen revealed that he was a very well toned individual, probably from the simple task of pushing himself through such heavy amounts of water on a daily basis, in search of fish.

She smiled and looked at him seeing gorgeous scales and a body like it was carved out of stone a gift from Neptune himself. She was a small woman and her skin was soft and lightly tanned from a few days out at the beach. Her chest was a size C average for a human woman she didn't know about mermaids but certianly wanted to. Her muscles didn't really show but she was toned and her face was soft and showed surprise at the moment. "Wow I've only read about merman I didn't know they were so handsome and so sweet. I'm Jennifer it's nice to meet you. Can you tell me about merpeople? I can tell you about humans?"​

For a moment, he simply nodded and smiled. Lost in a daze of dream basking. A thin brow quirked, and he seemed confused for a moment. She had 'read' about merfolk? His tribes only ever told elaborate stories. Such a thing didn't make much sense to him. Tapping his mind subconsciously, he searched for meaning of the word, to little avail. "Well...we can't differentiate much from your kin, daughter of Eve." The merman watched her as he fell quiet once more, gazing at her as if he'd found all that a man looked for in the world. Like some lost treasure he had been searching for. The difference in their anatomies was something of a thrill for him. Legs, it seemed, were a very attractive appendage to have, and slowly, his gaze trickled down to hers, wandering over the bared flesh.

She smiled and giggled "Oh I just wondered what your life was like under the sea I'm sure what humans write can't be true." She watched him and pushed some wet hair from her eyes and watched her eyes he was so interested just like she was they could certainly learn alot from each other. "Do you talk to sea life? Is there a place called Atlantis?" She asked her eyes lit up like a happy human girls would as she asked him questions about his life and things she'd heard about merpeople.​

"Woah...woah...calm down...we've plenty of time." Alexius smiled, she was very eager to learn, which was a good trait. Little wrinkles formed near the corners of his lips at the sudden raising of his cheeks. "Well, I've never heard of an Atlantis, but...most of us are nomadic...we try not to settle in a place for too long...my people are mostly solitary..." In truth, being nomadic was the only way to steer out of the invasive human gaze. If found, the merfolk would likely be little more than lab rats to their land dwelling companions. It was an unfortunate but all too frightening and all too possible. "Jennifer...That is a pretty name...Was it your mother's?"

She giggled lightly "Sorry I just worry you'll leave me." She was eager to learn what ever he wanted to tell her she liked talking to him his voice just made her melt like a ice cream in the dog days of summer. "Oh doesn't that get lonely for you?" She looked at him and tilted her head lightly and moved to sit on her bottom and sit indian style on the sand."It was my grandmothers name on my mothers side. I like your name too is it your fathers?"​

The merman shrugged lightly. His purple eyes glancing about carefully to check the surroundings, and the placement of nearby humans. She was right, he /should/ have been leaving by this point. "Mmm, yes...perhaps we should meet again when the light isn't so bright." He smiled to her, revealing those pointy teeth once again, each one designed to catch and shred fish should he have been on the hunt. "My name...yes...it is that of my father...and his father." Alexius cast his gaze into her eyes, like a fisher, searching eagerly for nurishment, though he searched for food of the soul. "Would you...be able to meet me later tonight? When fewer eyes are searching the waves?"

She watched his face and nodded softly "Right that sounds like a good idea." She heard the people near by and listened as well but still her eyes reminded on him he was just perfect to her. Her eyes moved back to his "I'll be here tonight I promise." She touched his f ace and blushed still trying to grasp that this was true even.​

The merman nodded, pressing his smooth cheek to her palm as she touched it. "Mmm, bring a light, alright? So I might see you." He lingered, watching her, as if still expecting something, though he did not. Alexius simply wished not to depart, for such pristine features were not colored with such beauty below the waters. "I will find you." The man said, soft as the ocean's breeze, before his tail curled, and in moments, he was gone.

(We can fast forward, if you'd like.)​

She rubbed his cheek and smiled "Uh huh I will I hope to see you again soon though I bet time will be so slow." She hadn't seen anyone so handsome on land before and that was so interesting like he was she didn't want him to leave but didn't want him to be caught either."I know you will and thank you again." She blinked and when her eyes opened he was gone and she sighed "Bye..what a dream boat." She squeaked and stood up slowly moving up the beach to head home.​

The sky was gorgeous for their next meeting the moon was full and the sky was lit up with stars. She was in a red bikini she'd bought it just for him to let him have a better look at a human. She brought a flash light and moved the beam of light toward the water and sat on the beach waiting for him to give a flip of his tail to catch her attention.​

It wasn't long after the light hit the glassy ocean surface that the shimmering form made it's appearance yet again. A swish of water and the merman stole a glance at the female. One could have only blinked an eye in the time it took for him to suddenly appear at the beach's shore. Slipping up onto the moist sand, he appeared laying out, waving her over silently.

She saw him soon appear on the shore and moved over quickly. It felt like her feet barely hit the sand as she moved over to him and soon sat beside him. She turned off the flash light and looked to him "I missed you I couldn't hardly stop thinking about you." She hoped he liked her new swimsuit it was just easy to move in and quicker to dry then her other one and besides only he would see it.​

Alexius grinned. His eyes dark in the faded light of the night, though they still glimmered with a faint and royal purple. "I didn't leave the beach, to be honest." The merman replied, his voice cool and calm. A slight smile lingered on his lips, taking in the change of dress she had adopted. He hadn't changed at all, though, now he wondered if it might have been customary to change on the second meeting. Not that he could have known, what with the cultural gap. "You look wonderful." He whispered, when she was close enough to hear such a quiet tone.

"Oh wouldn't somoene spot you?" She looked to him and tilted her head with a slightly worried look.She wondered if she should've change did he mind was it a bad thing? She oculd only wait for his response really she just enjoyed things as they went slow and she could certainly deal with that. "Thank you very much." She blushed hearing his compliment his voice so quiet and gentle she melted just hearing it.​

The man smiled, and a slight chuckle rumbled in his chest. Shaking his head, he spoke back. "I stayed out of sight, don't worry. Even if I was spotted, I don't think most would believe it...and even if one did, who else would believe them?" His previously pale scales appeared darker now. Perhaps it was the darkness of the night, but, they were considerably different in shade. A deeper sort of orange/red now, they seemed to have changed over the course of the day, to help camouflage the merman.

"Oh good I'd be worried if someone spotted you." Se was glad to hear him laugh that she made him happy he certainly made her happy. She could notice he was darker and it looked so gorgeous under the moon light almost like little jewels in the water. "I was wondering are there baby mermaids? I mean you see human children all the time I'm sure that merchildren are just as curious and full of life."​

He quirked a brow. She was always talking of children? Strange. In any case, he simply nodded, and smiled. "Well, yes...some merfolk bare live young...others...eggs." With a slight shrug of those bold shoulders, he glanced out to sea. He'd had his own fair share of spawns, at least, he'd seen them, but was not the father to any living thing at the moment. The sea was a dangerous place, he remembered. Life as a young merfolk was a struggle, especially as a school less race.

"Oh ok." She looked to him and was just wondering about how merfolk lived it started with youth of course."Humans bare live young thugh I'd like a baby one day I just haven't found the right guy." She let her eyes move over his figure and blushed stopping at his tail "Does your tail hide your mating organs? I mean obviosuly I'm hiding mine with my skin."​

A quick glance shot to her, sideways and curious. She sure was straight-forward. "Well...eh...Yes...it does." Alexius smiled faintly, a slight darker hue of red overtaking his cheeks. The merman quirked a brow at her, watching as he struggled out of the awkward silence. No victory was found, as his lips and tongue seemed to betray him. Finding no words to speak after such a question, he simply hid his warmed cheeks with a slight tilt of the head.

She noticed his expression changed and giggled "Oh I didn't mean to make you blush I'm sorry." She looked down and blushed slightly herself "I just can't help it I wanna know and can't touch it'd be rude." She looke din his eyes and played with a sand dollar near by. "What animals do you see down there? I've always wanted to swim with Dolphins or an Orca their so beautiful."​

Amethyst eyes turned up to hers, and he tugged himself up slowly, pulling himself closer with a single strong arm. "It's not rude." That soft whisper of a voice called to her yet again, between lips that had been curled at their edges. For a moment, it seemed as if his nose had come too close to hers, but, he paid it no heed. It was, after all, not exactly something alien for a merman, seeing as their culture was wrought with things that a human may have seen as overly friendly.

Back
Top Bottom