Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I have to agree, I've been thinking more of that idea. Tis quite exciting ehehe

fake edit: Misha, you whore! XD I keeed dun kill meh

I watched the movie choke and there was something called The Circuit... Had to do with sex in bathrooms in public places.

I was intrigued > <

Mr Master said:
The concept of secret sex in public bathrooms is always nasty and potentially degrading and hot and awesome.

Have never experienced it, but as a concept, it rocks.

I second all of this.

I always wanted to get my ex in a bathroom stall to mess around. I just wouldn't touch anything but her... Haha. What would be the repercussions you think if you got caught? There's laws against that isn't there?

Seythe said:
Kitchen sex, is quite lovely as well. There's also the danger of being out of the bedroom and the danger of someone walking in while you're copulating on the counter...

Mmm, I'm a sucker for danger.

Or the table >.<

Rubyliday said:
Seythe said:
Kitchen sex, is quite lovely as well. There's also the danger of being out of the bedroom and the danger of someone walking in while you're copulating on the counter...

Or the table >.<

Ahh, but I'm tall. I'm perfect for the counter...

Seythe said:
Rubyliday said:
Seythe said:

Or the table >.<

Ahh, but I'm tall. I'm perfect for the counter...

:twisted:

D:

Everyone has had amazing sexual experiences in all the places I wanted to fuck!
DAMN MY EX, DAMN HIM TO HELLLLLLLL!

-cries- I want counter sex, damnit! The idea of it just....mrow. <3

But lots of very interesting and sexy turn ons. :3 I like the progress~​

Oh indeed it is, Hahvoc :3
I mean, there's sex on counters, on tables, in chairs, in a car, on the hood of a car, out in the open, in someone's backyard (no experience there, really >.>), on the floor, up against the wall, in a plane (fuck you Misha), on a train, and much much more!

Back
Top Bottom