Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Hahvoc's Turn Ons

Well, what can I say? A lot of things turn me on, whether full-blown "I wanna fuck you right where you're standing," to "Kiss, please?" I love it when people smile, if you have a nice smile, it attracts me to you. Being out-going and open turns me on because I can be pretty quiet and reserved. And kisses...I absolutely love kisses and miss them like crazy. They turn me on like a switch. They are up there with my biggest turn ons. Speaking of biggest turn ons, I have a lot of them. >>

-Biting [Whether receiving or giving (Receiving turns me on more, however)]
-Scratching [receiving usually makes me hot]
-Kisses <3
-Moans [I love it when my partner moans and asks for more]
-Descriptions [It makes me hot as hell when my partner tells me what he wants to do to me, especially when he describes how I look to him when he does said things]
-Making out [From my experiences, making out is the hottest thing. I get so very into it, in my case, it was better than sex ever was.]
-Music [Believe it or not, if I'm kissing my partner and they put on heavy music like Rob Zombie or something, it turns me on extremely quick.]
-Intensity [Basically, if my partner gets as into what we are doing as I am.]
-Half naked
-Dominating [Whether he is or I am]
-Submitting [See above]
-Handcuffs [I've never been able to use mine yet, but the idea makes me wet, no lie.]
-Blindfolds [As much as I don't like being unable to see, this idea intrigues and turns me on because of how intense all the other senses get]
-Trust. [Trust is a giant issue with me, and if I can trust my partner to protect and take care of my needs without hurting me, makes me melt.]
-Tattoos/piercings
-Cuteness
-Beauty
-Eyes [I love the heated look I can get from my partner, especially when their eyes light up with arousal and look like they want to devour you..]
-Pleasure [knowing I'm pleasuring my partner to the point that they can't stop moaning turns me on like crazy.]

I know I have more but I can't really think right now.

Bah hahaha she finally did it :D
I love men who give the puppy look i melt just about everytime, and has anyone acctully done somthing in a barn *grins evily* ohhhh and the lights on is a big turn on too :p

Alright. What gets me hot... Let's start here:

Tall, not too tall mind you. Maybe a few inches taller. I like my boys thin but not too thin. Just enough muscle to pin me to the wall, bed, floor, hood of the car etc. Hair length isn't much of a worry with me. If it's long, it has to be kept clean. Color ranges. I love blond men but not blond women. But not going there. I'll touch that subject later.

Let's see. A guy who knows what he wants it great. I don't mind it a bit on the rough side but at the same time I love it when a guy is gentle. Now I don't mean "scared he's gonna break me" gentle. I mean, "let's take it slow and let it build" kinda gentle. Now seeing as I have a bad habit of biting others, I love to be bit. There is how ever a very fine line with me between pain and pleasure. Pain is not okay with me. I'm a sadist. I like it when a guy can take a little bit of pain.

Dirty speech: there is such a thing as going too far. There are certain phrases that will drive me fucking crazy. (No I will not tell you. If you want to know, you'd just have to find out.) However certain names and phrases are a very fast way to get yourself punched.

I know there is more but my brain just went into it's own little world.

Hmmm, lets see how I can answer this.

Biting of course, Gentle or rough depending on my mood and the person and I love being teased and being a tease I think it is fun. My lips are their own turn on spot, so kissing yeah gets me rather hot pretty quick. I also like a girl who isn't afraid to take what she wants. Rough sex, gently sex I like both. Various positions, various places, almost no place is off limits. Foreplay is the best way to start things off, setting the mood and all. Hell, even public teases are fun.

I hope that helps.

Alright so.... I think techno turns me on.
Also, and this is a definite, though it has nothing to do with women: squealing tires, specifically my own *shivers* Yeah, shaddup
In accordance with that, chicks who do that... delicious

Also.... RP involving blood. Jesus help meh I loves it (just not overdone)

Ah hell why not?

Shahar's Turn on's

Growling- Something about hearing your partner growl against your skin is just.. -shiver-
Biting, whether I am the giver or receiver.
Scratching both receiving and giving.
Light blood play. Something about it is just erotic to me.
Being dominated or tamed while I am in a fiercely WILD mood.
Being with a partner who will let me tame THEM when i am in the mood.
Having my pulse in my neck and throat sucked or nipped.
Hearing my partners sounds/moans/groans/gasps/ect.
Being roughly taken by my partner.
Some bondage. I seem to have developed a rather interesting response and liking for it.
Some music sets me off as well, but it changes, frequently.
Seeing my partner play with THEMSELVES.
The heated look when their getting off. -Squirms.-
The THOUGHT alone of receiving oral.
FOREPLAY.
Sometimes being told what to do turns me on. MUST be in the mood for it.
Eyes when they darken.

Erm.....must stop now. XD To many I guess.

Some updated kink changes, and new ones to add. Now that Shahar has introduced me to a few that I didn't quite know how to put out there.

Knives-
I've come to have an almost obsession with a blade that my partner has. I absolutely love the thing. The feel of metal sliding across my skin, scratching at my skin. Leaving trails of scratches all over my body. I get off majorly when the blade is laid against my throat, held there like it's going to cut me. I don't know what it is about it, but it just gets me so hot.

Riding Crops-
Broke my fear of them, found I like them. A Lot. I like being hit with them, just enough to get a snap of pain, and a soft hiss of pleasure. Nothing too hard, but nothing too soft. Though being teased with the tip, sliding across my skin, is a major turn on as well.

Growling-
As Shahar said, something about growling just gets me all tingly. I like egging on my partner, just to hear that growl. That growl that happens just before I am bitten *shudders and squirms*.

Phone Sex-
This has a mystery all of it's own. I don't exactly understand the machinations of to why I like this. I just get off on it, rather hard. I need an imaginative partner though, for this. Someone willing to talk me through what they would like to do/are doing to me. Someone that is more then willing to get off the same time that I am, is willing to let go and let me hear them cumming.

Masturbation-
I have found I get off on masturbating for my partner. It's and act that just gets me all tingly. It amuses me most, to just lay back and play with myself. It's a bonus if I can distract my partner with whatever I am doing. I know he's listening, but when I can get his head to turn... I know I've won.

Dominance and Submission-
Alright, this is easy for me to work out. I LOVE the act of being dominated, the rougher the situation the better. I love being pinned down and pounded hard, I LOVE challenging my partner for dominance. I love that act, cause 9/10 times I'll get pushed back down to the submissive position. But at times I will rise majorly to a challenge, and I'll be the dominant. It's hard to reach that point, but I get it sometimes.

Riding-
Gods, riding my partner. It's an act of intimacy that I get off on, all it's own. There isn't much more to say in this section, it speaks for itself.

Watching my partner-
I like watching how my partner gets. The slight narrowing of the eyes, the lightening of them to certain tones, while others darken. The delicious smirk that spreads across his features, before he starts in on a majority of the fun. That low chuckle that he gives, that makes shivers travel across my flesh. But most of all, the watching of my partner that gets me off the most... Is just when my partner is getting pleasure from me and our actions. I like watching the play of emotions on my partners face before he cums. It's... just something I love.

Cuddling-
This speaks for itself. Not always something that gets me horny, but I just love cuddling. If it's before sex, it usually leads to it. If it's after, it's a comfort that usually leads to more... sometimes. *chuckles*

There, is some more of mine.

Back
Top Bottom