Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you do?:Apocolypse

hellosquirtle

Planetoid
It starts off with a major outbreak of a new virus never seen before, in a weeks time it has infected and spread across the globe. Scientists cannot seem to find a cure, its mutating to rapid for them to vaccinate the public. By the three month marker, it has become a worldwide threat to human existence. Very few countries seem to go by unscathed from the horror, Greenland, Madagascar, Sri Lanka. Scores are dying, and as the body count mounts. You're still stuck in your current location. Anarchy has ensued. Looting, Military Rule has been enacted. Quarantines have reduced the spread of the disease. You are still left to fend for yourself as is. Scores of gangs have intensified looking for food and other supplies. What is your personal game plan for safety? Weapons?

Currently, I'm in a shitbag part of Washington. Most likely they would start regulating the two major ways out. The bridge off the pennisula, and they would stop ferry service. Due to my close proximity to others, I would find a way to seal my house up and move into my basement for safety. If having to leave for food, grabbing some sort of ranged weapon, most likely of sling and rock design. Easy to load. Ammunition everywhere! When my location becomes slightly secure and boarded up, steal a van, hopefully all the dying fucks have vans. Bring the stock of food, weapon, boyfriend and bird. Start to head east, the goal would be Wyoming. Stopping along the why to in more of the smaller towns to stock on the completely wiped out towns of people with just a few left. I-90 the best way west will most likely be paroled heavily, state routes would be my way.

What would you do?

Simple, I find out what Bongwater is up to. Gather up all the Juggalos in Kitsap co. and from King co. as well.
We'll hole ourselves up in Costco after raiding the Callow st. pawn shop for their weaponry.

I'll be safe, and we'll be in a fortress that has stockpiles and stockpiles of food and drink.
and medicine.
and entertainment.

=]

I'll just have to live with fellow juggalos for who knows how long.
that might grow to be irritating after a while.

and we would probably have a lot of weed too. we'll start a growroom in the office or someshit.

yesssss....

That's somewhat easy. Stockpile on rifle and shotgun ammo, and food and water, early on once the disease starts going around. Scout out a old prison for defense (not much is going to get through a foot or two of concrete walls all around). Get a good group of clean survivors, farming books, seeds to start, and live in the complex. Not too difficult to defend.

I'd follow Trygon, and keep alive by using the knowledge of nature survival I learned from being a military brat. I'd also use the knowledge of living in a situation where there isn't overmuch technology, that I will learn once I get back from Texas at the end of August. (Which by the by, my first trip after being home for maybe a week, will be up to Bremerton for a week or two.) I will also have knowledge of herbs and their uses, and probably can easily stockpile on them on the trip up into Canada. Herbs are easy to preserve, and once packaged and put away... easy to carry a shit ton of.

I would accept Death gracefully, but before I'd die I'd act as a hammer of Justice and kill every person I found evil or has wronged me in the past.

I'd be granting them quicker deaths, so its all good.

Refine my knowledge of Hokuto Shinken, then wander the wastes in an exploding leather jacket.

Play Left 4 Dead until the zombies arrive and say "hai guyz wutz up??"

But seriously, find friends and board up. Gather blunt objects, or beg my friend to let me come with him to get his guns.

I would take my baby, friends, and family to the Sportsman Warehouse in Silverdale. I'd raid every single type of weapon they had and they have a lot, then I'd follow Dj to Cosco and hole up there.

With my 360.
Left 4 Dead <3
Get in some experience?
Lol

oshit, I think this isn't a zombie apocalypse, just one of those boring old killer disease apocalypses...

I think we're screwed Anjeru. And you should play on PC honey, too many kids on XBL. :(

Oh nu's.
I'm not ready for a disease threat...

-stares at her anti zombie stuff-

Huh.
Shit.

And I don't own a PC. I'm only online via my Sidekick Slide, thus I play it on my 360. The only time I can play on PC, is when I visit my brother.

Anjeru said:
I would take my baby, friends, and family to the Sportsman Warehouse in Silverdale. I'd raid every single type of weapon they had and they have a lot, then I'd follow Dj to Cosco and hole up there.

With my 360.
Left 4 Dead <3
Get in some experience?
Lol
My issue holing up in Costco is the fact that others would have looted all the electronics and the food would begin to spoil. The scavengers would be trying to break in at every turn.

One reason I'd raid Sportsman Warehouse first.

There is so many weapons in there! :+

True, and it is close by. The question now is when would you siege Sportsman's warehouse. They already have the fortress and experience to keep looters out.

Tactical take over isn't my speciality, so I would probably recruit Trygon, DJ, Mr.Sunshine, and Kaios for that little bit. I doubt though the workers would hang around to prevent people looting, unless they planned to hole up their themselves.

I can talk my way into anywhere. And if I can't, I'll distract them while Tim climbs the building and infiltrates the vents.

Trygon said:
I'd go north, into the far reaches of canada, where you can go years without seeing another human.

Ah you posted before me! Yes, that would be my plan to. I would definatly get guns, and ammo, of course you need a very large and sharp axe, because it wont run out of bullets. I suggest anyone who wants to survive read the Zombie Survival Guide, though I am to lazy to look up the offer. XD

Then of course get a very large vechile or two with plenty of space for various things, like guns, ammo, food, supplies, meds, other survivors, taking a good ratio of each, adding more vans for however big we get. I do like the prison idea, though if it could be defended forever or not intersts me, ya never know.

Though what kind of disease is it? Resident evil super mutations? Or everyone just a walking zombie that is about average human strength?

She never said anything about zombies at all - I assumed she meant a 'captain trips' sort of plague.

My zombie plan is similar, but with a hijacked ferry as my mode of transport to alaska.

Back
Top Bottom