Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like it!

Ever eaten after really good sex? The kind that just makes you feel like your STARVING? Yeah... That's how Chili comes into play >.> *coughs and grins*

I like how my biking 14 miles a day is starting to add up. I was just at work today, and they've got one of those giant panel mirrors in the restrooms, and I'm all "Hey, I actually notice a change."

I know this will spoil the carefully-constructed fiction of my narwhal-ness, but I still dig it.

Mr Master said:
I know this will spoil the carefully-constructed fiction of my narwhal-ness, but I still dig it.
Heh heh heh, pretty big and pretty white?

At least you can beat that polar bear in a fight.

I like how my best friend has the audacity to spew such nonsense on a forum but would never dare to say such to my face.
Because that's how fucking awesome I am.

I like how I'm going to get slapped tomorrow. I like my arousal. I like that I will have control of the car tomorrow, driving her... I like the power.

I like that I'm enjoying writing my thoughts in a notebook in a way only I can understand.

I love my artistic talent - both in writing and drawing.

I absolutely love my boobs and tummy.

I love my baby daughter! <3

I like being green~

And I love my purple hair! <3

I like that I can enjoy chick flicks and girly songs (Katy Perry!) and still be a heterosexual, no matter what anybody might think.

I like my tallness.

I love my sense of humor.

I love how this is totally bolstering my self-esteem! :eek: Power of words!

I love the power of words.

I love how you fuckers have said most of what I wanted to say already. God damnit you're making it hard to say something original.
Oh wait... that's not about me :v

But I do like that I tend to have a calming effect on people. I like that I can get along with anyone, even if I want to stab their eyes out. Oh, and how my eyes can look really deep at times. woot

Other than that, there's my natural smile, what Seythe said about chick flicks and stuff (gooooo us!), and my hair (in a way).

edit: I also love how much of a damn flirt I am :3

Other than that, there's my natural smile, what Seythe said about chick flicks and stuff (gooooo us!), and my hair (in a way).

Katy Perry too!? We should be friends. xD

I like how I'm not the only guy that can enjoy one of these every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom