Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Houdini x Atzura)

If there was one thing he could agree with Seranda about whole-heartedly, it was that this needed to be kept far away from the office. "That's true," he told her, holding up his shot glasse and eyeballing it. He poured himself another glass full, and downed half of it, starting to feel a bit loose himself. Even a little dirty. "You want to know something filthy?" he laughed, setting the shot glass down. "You have the nicest tits I've ever seen. And you know what I dream about doing with them sometimes? Ripping off your top in your office at work, smashing your bare, juicy tits against the office window, and then fucking your brains out from behind," he explained in vivid detail, looking her right in the eye with a smirk while he said it. "So the whole office could see."

Seranda raises her eyebrows and whistled. "Whoo... that's something special now isn't it?" She looked down at her glass and finished it, her throat having a hard time, but takin down the liquore anyway. "...I'm thinking about it carefully, it sounds really sexy too. I can picture it a little... except for the you fucking me part. See, I've seen my own tits, and... I've been fucked before, it's no secret. Not a lot, but I have..." She reached to pour herself just a bit more, she needed the encouragement right now. "The only thing I can't picture, is you fucking me." She took the liquor in her mouth, sucking down the warm pool of alcohol. "Why? Because, I've never seen what you're packing. I've never seen your dick." She liked the edge of her mouth, collecting some of the alcohol which escaped her mouth. "It would have been pretty hot if you'd eat my pussy at my desk, my legs clamped onto your neck, not releasing you until your tongue convinces me to..." She smiled, or picture yourself fucking my mouth as I squat against the walls, rubbing my own pussy, then two or three co-workers come in?" She chuckled. "I'd probably give two shits less, or fire'm."

Jim grinned as Seranda talked dirty. It was filthy, really. She easily outdid him in the dirty talk department. As she spoke, he watched her lick her lips with her full tongue, and he sauntered over a little closer to her, drained the remaining half of his shot, and set the empty on the counter, turning his full attention to Seranda. He slid a hand under her ear and brushed some of her red hair away, slowly pulling his hip up towards her side, his cock quickly hardening at all the dirty talk. "I could see some hot pussy-eating too," he agreed under his breath. "But I'm surprised at you," he continued. "You don't think I have a long, hard, dick? A nice, thick one that could fill your pussy up until you couldn't take it any more?" He smirked a little and leaned in closer, talking a little lower, right up close to her ear, even nibbling a little on her ear lobe before he continued. "One that could stretch you out until you scream out my name, not sure whether you're begging me for more or begging me to stop?"

Seranda was fine until the contact. It was very difficult to push him away at this point, his mouth smelled foul, but she wanted it so badly, the liquor was their best friend, besides her soaking lips and his hardened cock. She shivered when his lips began to play with her earlobes, she was super sensitive then, she was also very horny, and hoping something would happen that night.

"I'm not going to lie to you... I've thought about it... I even asked Debra but she didn't tell me. I think you've got something nice down there. And if it isn't as huge as I expect, I'm sure you know how to make it work either way." Her head tilted slightly towards him. "I'm getting so fucking wet..." She whispered, taking this moment as the point of no return. If he suddenly just stopped, she'd likely fire his ass.

Back
Top Bottom