Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Houdini x Atzura)

Jim stared her down, not backing down from what he said. He was extremely put off by the fact that he was told his job was in jeopardy a day after being promoted. If the board thought it was such a waste to have a D.O.O, Seranda should have checked with them before making the promotion, instead of doing it on a whim like everything else. "How would you feel, Seranda? If you were let go and someone beneath you wasn't? Not due to any fault of your own? How would you feel if you got fired and I got your job, just because someone wanted to play God and move everyone around? That's how I'd feel if Warson stayed and I went."

Seranda sighed. "I understand you. But don't threaten me. I am not the person to do that to and if you would just listen, you'd understand that if we do our job, you won't lose yours." Her hand shook slightly. "Jim, I like you, don't ruin it with your mouth. Just relax, we'll look over our situation, and we'll work things out. Don't blame me for promoting you. If you want your old job back, just say the word, and I'll find someone else to do this job. I didn't know that you couldn't handle pressure. I'm surprised at how quickly you threw your boy Warson under the bus. All's fair in money making huh?" She waved her hand and picked up her phone. "You can leave now. I'll call you when I need you."

Jim sighed after listening to Seranda's explanation. "Fine," he agreed calmly. "I'm sorry about lashing out. I just didn't realize that the pressure of this job involved being threatened with losing it before I've even had a chance to prove myself. But I'll do whatever it takes." He slid out of her office, and back to his old desk. He wondered what she meant about Petrol Expo. He knew they were a competitor, but wasn't aware that they were involved in corporate espionage or anything like that. He settled in and went to work on his reports, realizing there wasn't much he could do except his job until he got more direction from Seranda.

Seranda watched him go and put her head down again. "Christ... that man's going to make me crazy..." She crossed her legs, and tightly clenched her muscles, closing her eyes. "I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to even try and get with me... all he does is joke..." Her thigh muscles tightened further, applying pressure, "Shit... I should have removed my underwear for this...." Her breathing quickened until she slowly gasped out a moan, nothing loud or obvious, just a little reward in the form of a quick orgasm. "Definitely should have undressed..."

She started to walk around her office after lounging a while, looking out her window, checking her phone, unable to keep her hands away from several of her body parts. She couldn't wait until the end of work, she no longer had interest in being there.

Jim languished at his desk a little more, his mind on Seranda, and what she'd said, but mostly Seranda. He decided that he ought to try to take charge and spend some time with her outside work. She was more fun then, anyway. After a little time had passed, he decided to stop by her office again. He knocked twice and then opened the door, which he'd taken the liberty of becoming accustomed to. "Hey Seranda, I wanted to see what time you're staying until. I want to have a couple drinks with you after..."

He hadn't really been looking at her, he'd just started talking. But when he looked up, it seemed that he'd actually caught her standing by the window, touching herself. "Ummm.. did I interrupt something important?" he asked. He didn't, however, make any attempt to leave, entering a little further into the room, and starting to close the door behind him.

Seranda's hand slowly slipped out of her shirt, her eyes looking dull. "I'm going to have to start locking that door... I need my reflection periods, you can't just interrupt them. But, since you came with one of the few saviors... drugs, alcohol, sex, violence, or video games... I guess it's okay. I should be done here by seven. If seven's too early to drink, why don't we just stop at a store, buy some liquor and drink it at one of our places? It can be social if you want. I have a couple of friends who'd love to meet you..." She started to rebutton her shirt, crossing her arms afterwards.

Jim ignored Seranda's pleas for privacy, and walked slowly over to her as she answered. They way he approached her was almost like a hunter would approach a huge bear. He had respectful fear of her power, yet he had to get closer. Standing behind her, he reached up and rubbed her shoulders, after confirming that the blinds were closed. "Maybe we can get some of your other saviors involved, too," he said with a hint of a growl. "But I like your thinking. Some liquor at my place sounds more fun anyway." He thought he knew what she meant by her 'friends', but then again, with Seranda, one never knew what she'd think, say, or do next.

Seranda froze, as expected, when he started to touch her, however she didn't flip out or push him away, perhaps it was secluded enough for her to allow it. "Well... we'll have to see about that. Tempting Jim. Very tempting." She leaned back, to push herself against him. "I don't do drugs, so you can cancel that one out. All the rest I'm good for.

Jim continued to rub her, supporting her body as she rocked it back against his. "Well, I think I'll rule out violence, too," he said softly into her ear, continuing to knead her shoulders. "Unless you like it." He let his hands slide down her sides, until her hips caught them, and then slid them over to the center of her back again, rubbing at the tender lower part of the back.

"Oooh.. you're becoming a little bit adventurous huh?" She chuckled. "I shouldn't be doing this kind of thing. But you know... you can't care that much. One day, if we get there, we'll be old people. Your dick won't stand and my tits will be down to my knees. We should enjoy this... but not here... and not now. We don't quite have the best grip on each other, you know..."

He gave some thought to what she'd said. She was right, why not enjoy each other while they were both young and good-looking. "Ha, you're right. It's worth the wait for a good grip on this sweet body," he teased, backing away from her. "Don't speak for my dick, though," he added. "I don't think I'll ever have trouble pitching my tent, dear." He forced himself to leave her alone and head for the door. "See you at seven."

Seranda chuckled thinking of an old man with a tremendous erection. She nodded and watched him leave, taking off her glasses as her right arm extended fully, her open hand swinging back and hitting her face. Hard. She cringed after the burning hit, disciplining herself for being so vulnerable to a man she only really knew at work.

Jim kind of fidgeted a lot at his desk the rest of the afternoon. It wasn’t really like him to do that. In fact, he didn’t even have the will to write any of his stories. ‘Am I really going to have a shot to hook up with Seranda?’ It was unreal, actually. He kept looking at the time on the bottom of his computer as seven drew close. He decided not to go and check on Seranda. Desperate wasn’t good. He’d wait for her to come to him when she was ready. The last half hour or so, he forced himself to do at least a little work to pass the time, waiting to see her busty shadow loom over his desk, or for the phone to ring.

Warson ran around the office, getting the accounting department on top of their tasks and doing so effectively. Seranda remained in her office, wondering if he'd return. If she ran out there with him, it would seem as if she was desperate, and although she desperately needed a man's attention, she didn't want Jim or the office to believe so.

Jim was getting completely bored, but he wasn't about to whine to Seranda again about it being time to leave. So, he eventually shut down all his work applications, and brought his erotic story back up and began typing.

"Hmmph, that's right. Ride me with that horny pussy. Sink it down on my hard, throbbing cock." She obeyed his command, clawing at his chest with animal passion as she impaled herself on his rock-hard cock, heaving her body up and down, letting out a primal moan...

Jim didn't have the willpower to continue much more with the story. He was much more interested in getting the real thing that night. So he quickly minimized his word processor, the story entitled "Beginnings of a Passion." Itching to get going, he headed to the bathroom, not really having to go, but needing to do something.

Just at that moment, Seranda came out of her office. "People... start wrapping up! We're getting ready to close all of our stations here. Five minutes." She said, most employees cutting off their phones and computers, quickly trying to head for the doors.

Seranda walked by Jim's station and noticed him missing. She looked around casually before moving to his computer seeing nothing immediately interesting. "What have you been doing all day? Nothing?" She said quietly, only noticing one program minimized. Her eyebrows raised as she opened the page up and scrolled up and down the page, reading several entries. She almost sat down to start reading, but instead felt that she was violating his privacy, so she decided to take a couple of pages, and print them out. "The woman had marvellous breasts, green eyes hidden behind seductive glasses, and skin, white as the snow and sometimes pale." She smirked, "Oh my God..." She minimized the program again, forgetting where the page was when she started to scroll, but collected the pages as people started to leave. "Take care Seranda." "Good night Seranda." "See you Monday Boss." "Have a nice weekend." "Enjoy your weekend Seranda."

Five minutes later, Jim headed back to his cubicle, and was a little startled to see Seranda sitting at his desk. Nothing unusual really ran through his mind at first, but all of a sudden he remembered. His story! He almost ran a couple of steps towards her, but then stopped, not wanting to act strange. "Hey, uh... you ready to go, Seranda?"

Seranda gathered a folder, filled with morning reports, logs, fact sheets and proposals... and of course, ten lovely pages of his story, and stood up. "Yeah. Yeah I'm ready. We should get going." She walked past him, nothing a slight bit of urgency in his voice.

Jim let out a sigh of relief when Seranda said to get going. He didn't think she was one to hold anything in, so he assumed she hadn't seen his story. "Okay, let's get going then," he said with a little sigh of relief and a smile. He walked to his car with her and beeped it open. "So... you still thinking liquor store?" he suggested with a grin once they got inside.

Seranda got inside of his car and chuckled, "Are you? I am completely for it. But if you rather do something else... I likely won't say no. Just as long as you're not trying to get six strange men to like gang rape me. Three or four I'd probably do..." She watched him, slowly cracking a smile. "You know I'm kidding. You better know I'm kidding."

Jim laughed at her joke. He actually hadn't been completely sure she was kidding. But then again, he probably was. "Well, I do know two other guys waiting around for us in a dark alley. But as tempting as that sounds, let's do the liquor store this time." Pulling into a parking space, he headed inside with her. "So what do you like? Straight liquor? I know you're not a regular chick, but I can make some mean chick drinks," he offered. "Cosmos, Appletinis, whatever you like."

"Oh? Now you're a liquor expert? Dazzle me. I don't need anything complex, something to make me feel happy, maybe a little loose, so that we enhance the good times. I can laugh more, talk more... and not worry so much about the consequences. Until I find out that you got me pregnant or something. Then I have an issue."

Jim shrugged at her as he headed into the liquor store. He picked up a bottle each of rum and vodka. He had some of the ingredients for the other drinks at home if she changed her mind, anyway. "Okay, I guess we're all set, then" he observed as he hopped back in the vehicle after paying, tossing the bag of booze in the back seat. "So, back to my place, or is there anything else you need to have a good time, Seranda?"

"Nope. I'm pretty good and ready." She said with a shrug and a smile. "That damn office is going to kill us. It really is. Well, we can talk about that later. For now I just want to see what kind of craphole you live in." She sounded serious about the craphole part. Normally, someone would look back and smile, or wink as if joking.

"You did keep the present I got you right? You never know when you'll need it... What if someone tries to rob your car... or rape me? I hope you'd shoot someone in the ass if they tried to rape me."

Jim wasn't sure what to say. He really never did with Seranda, even though he also seemingly couldn't get enough of her. "How about I'll give you a little tour, and you can decide for yourself what kind of craphole it is?" he suggested. Once he'd parked in front of his building, he opened the back door and took out the present. "Yeah, I've still got it," he laughed, waving the case around. "I'd do you one better. I'd shoot them in the head if they tried to rape you. Although something tells me you might be able to handle yourself." He led her up to the building. It was an apartment building, not a majestic house with a huge front yard like hers, but it was a neat, clean place. "So you ready to see where I live?" he said as he led her down the hall and to his own door. "The question you've been wondering about all this time."

Back
Top Bottom