Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Houdini x Atzura)

Jim got up once Seranda said she was ready to go. "Seriously, Seranda. It's no problem. I don't mind driving you anytime. I can't imagine those go untouched," he said, nodding towards her chest, "on a crowded train. 'Accidentally', I'm sure," he added with a smirk.

"No, I'm looking forward to the new job. I'm glad you think I can handle it. I'll do my best to prove you right," he said, heading out of the office now and down towards to his vehicle. "If you need to stop anywhere, too, on the way home, convenience store, whatever, you're not putting me out, okay?"

"Hm..." She shrugged her shoulders. "I think you are becoming a little too comfortable with comments about my chest. I do appreciate the rides though. I don't need to stop anywhere. I just want to go home, take a hot bath and eat." She paused. "You doing anything tonight?"

Jim just smiled at her remark. She didn't really seem to be genuinely upset about his comments, but he would lay off them for now. After all, as he'd already witnessed more than once, just today, there was no point pushing Seranda's limits. He beeped his car open, and hopped in. "Nah, I don't really have anything going on. Why do you ask?"

"Maybe you'd like to come inside... have a coffee or something?" She asked quietly, the woman once again seemed to be in control of her feminine side, and sealed off the tyrant that controlled their office. She sounded halfway desperate, halfway nervous. It was odd, and still, a very dangerous woman sat beside him in his vehicle. She tucked her red hair behind her ear and waited patiently for his answer, her hands moving to fool with his car's cooling system once it was turned on.

Jim resisted the urge to exclaim 'What?' and just looked over at Seranda, unable to hide at least a bit of disbelief. She asked him to have a cup of coffee with her? His mind went back to the older guy who'd seen her off at the door earlier. Now, he was really curious who that was. The way she asked it was unlike any side of her that he'd seen before. Even if she wanted to have him in, he would have expected her to make it an order. But she asked a question, actually left herself open to rejection. He turned back to the road, scratching his nose for a second. "Sure, Seranda, I'd love to," he told her, as they got close to her house.

Seranda nodded and continued looking out his window. It was already dark out, they had spent more time in the office than they intended. Once Jim ((I need his last name)) pulled up to her home, Seranda waited for him to unlatch his seat belt before getting out. She removed her glasses briefly, her face seeming clearer and less abusive without the specs on. She walked towards her home, the large and comfortable abode, and slowly opened her door. Her home was a little different, as soon as you entered, you were practically in the living room. She made her way across, getting into her kitchen and leaning against the counter. "You can take your jacket off. This is where I spend a ton of my time. Enjoy it. Only two other guys that we've worked with have come here."

Jim Bickford followed his boss inside, looking all around as he entered her home. "This is really a nice place, Seranda," he said. Between her momentary lack of glasses and the way she waas acting, Seranda almost seemed like a new person, like a beautiful girl Jim had just met, and wanted to make a good impression on.

Shadowing her to the kitchen, he took off his jacket and loosened his tie, laying the garment over the back of a chair. "Well, I suppose it's quite a privilege, then," he replied with a grin. "You don't mean you spend most of your time in the kitchen, do you? No offense, but you don't seem like that kind of girl."

"Well, I meant the living room. I do cook, but it's nothing marvellous." She said, looking over as the older man entered, walking to her and giving her a somewhat intimate hug. Seranda kissed the man's cheeks as she turned towards Jim. "Jim this is my father, and one of the members of the board in our company, Leonardo." She turned towards him and smiled, "Dad! This is my subordinate! He is my new director of operations!" She said in a loud voice, turning towards Jim and shrugging. "He's losing his hearing." Just nodded towards Jim before leaving.

"He's grumpy when I bring men over. He think's I'm going to sleep with them. Even if that's the case, don't worry about it... he wouldn't be able to hear us even if we did." She started to prepare coffee for them, first removing her red jacket and putting it over a chair.

Jim nodded at Seranda's father, extending a hand in a greeting. Looking a bit put off and confused, Leonardo reluctantly shook Jim's hand. Jim was a bit surprised at Seranda's modesty, admitting she wasn't a great cook. He'd never known her to admit she wasn't good at anything. "I can't help but notice that you're much different here than at work," he said, looking at her with a smile, as he ran his hand through his hair. "Is that always how you are? Or only when you invite your newly promoted subordinates over?" He picked up a towel and wiped off the counter for Seranda, cleaning off some spilled coffee grounds, feeling a little funny just standing around.

"No. I'm being myself. I am always aggressive... but there is one thing about the people we work with that pisses me off divinely. I almost want to kill everyone in that office sometimes. One day I thought about doing it. That's the day I didn't come to work and told everyone I was throwing up after drinking. I can hold my liquor... and a lot of it... I didn't want to tell people that I was thinking of wiping them out with my compact glock 19." She smirked, "Want to see it?"

Jim thought that she was joking for a moment, both about actually wanting to go on an office shooting spree, as well as owning a Glock. But the look in her eyes told him she was dead serious. "Sure, that sounds awesome," he said, suddenly excited like a kid getting to see a real gun or something. "You really have one," he added in awe. He almost grabbed her hand and led her away, before realizing how silly that was. There was something which was quite a turn-on about chicks with guns.

"It's an old gun, but my father bought it from a drunk Austrian woman. Isn't that insane?" She grabbed his wrist and pulled him up some stairs, the house itself was pretty large and it seemed that the only people there were Seranda and Leonardo. Seranda opened a door and there was one of the places nearly every man in their office had dreamed of, Seranda's bedroom. And it was every bit like heaven as they could imagine. An enormous bed, the room itself in a deep red color scheme, everything, almost everything was red. There was a television, a small bathroom, spacious closets, a dresser, a desk, a computer and yes, her gaming console, standing proudly by her television, several game disks scattered around nearby. She reached into one of her drawers, and pulled out the small, black handgun. "Glock 19. Manufactured in 1988. Cute huh? I'd let you touch it, but then I'd have to shoot you for oiling it up with your fingers."

Jim looked on as Seranda handled her prized possession. "Aww, I can't even hold it? You're such a tease," he protested with a grin. Looking around the nicely appointed bedroom, he nodded in approval. "This is a kick-ass bedroom," he commented. "If I had a place like this, I don't think I'd ever want to leave. Have to be honest, I've wondered where you sleep at night. I imagined it would be a nice place, but this is even nicer that I thought." He eyed up her gaming console. "Sweet," he said, motioning towards it. "You ever play with anyone else?"

"No... well... online. That's boring though. All the guys sound the same, and there is a disturbing number of country boys who play the games I like, and I don't like the accent. I have a game we can play..." She took her little, power-punched gun and held it against Jim's temple. "Suppose I was to say... I'm bored. Tell me how many of the girls in the office you've slept with. And if you don't answer, I'll shoot. See, that's a great benefit of having a deaf father. He can't hear this Glock. Not from his room. Still though... if your answer is more than five... I'll shoot you somewhere non-fatal. If it's less than five... I'll kiss you. One... I'll let you do whatever you want to me for a minute... zero... and one of us will go down on the other. Any refusals, stuttering or eye scrambling... and the red on my wall will be more than just crimson moonlight red... follow? Director?" This woman seemed seriously troubled.

"So... go ahead... entertain me. How many... and whom..."

He couldn't tell from Seranda's tone whether she was serious or not. He couldn't imagine she was, yet her voice was just plain and cold. He actually did hesitate for a moment, he was so taken by surprise at her game. But, he was still alive, so he answered. And it just so happened that the truthful answer seemed to have quite a nice reward attached to it.

"Just one," he answered a little nervously after only a second or so. "Debbie, the receptionist. We had a one night stand about a year and a half back. We all went out for drinks after work, and she had too many to drive home, so she crashed with me. The bar was right down the street from my apartment. What can I say, I took advantage of the situation." He turned and looked at his crazy, beautiful boss. "So, guess it's my turn to play the game," he said calmly, a little bit of a crazed look in his eyes now. Having a gun against one's temple can have that effect.

Seranda listened and chuckled, "Debbie... I should have known that... I didn't think she was your kind of woman... but I guess I was wrong. Christ... working in an office were it's so easy to bone beautiful women, you only managed to pick up Debra... ick..." Her eyes almost became glassed. "Wrong answer." She pulled the trigger, and empty click echoeing by his ears. Then there was silence.

The red head frowned. "It's empty. Jackass. How insane to you think I am?" She tossed her Glock at him for him to hold. He had asked about it before. It wasn't really a powerful looking gun, it was small, and matched her better than it did him. "So... you really slept with Debra? You're painfully honest... and there I thought you were fucking April every other week... boy was I off." She watched him and paused. "Shit! Coffee! Stay here, I'll be back." Although she wanted to stick around for his reaction, she need to get their hot beverages.

So she was just fucking around with him after all. He closed his eyes as she pulled the trigger, half believing she was serious about it. "You're one crazy bitch," he shouted at her, half serious about it. "I didn't think Debbie was that bad, to tell you the truth," he said in his own defense as she left the room. "But being drunk only made her seem better, I guess." He wasn't sure if Seranda even heard his last comment. She was already down the steps. He took the glock in his hands, spinning it around as he sat on the bed, waiting for her to return.

Seranda rushed back up no more than two minutes later. "So, do you like the gun?" She said with a smirk. "I can get you one. It's a different model... and I have no ammunition for it. But you can have it if you'd like it. It'll make you quite badass." She said, laughing when she remembered he called her a bitch. "The coffee's ruined. So I figured, just screw it. You probably don't want coffee after having a gun pointed at you." She held her hand out to take her precious gun back. "Can you like, turn around or get out of my room a second? I just need to put something more comfortable on. I haven't had company in a while, when I get home, I usually take a shower and hang out nude in here for a few hours playing with those country boys online. Yes... that is what your boss does after work, play online, nude. Now turn around or get out." Her fingers curled as she wanted her gun back and was becoming iritated.

Jim laughed nervously when she came back and offered him a gun. He was actually still a bit shaken from playing her little game. "Nah... I don't really need a gun to feel like a guy," he said. "But you can still play video games nude," he offered, with enough of a smile to show he was kidding. "Don't let me being here stop you. Hell, I'll do it with you," he continued, handing the gun back over. Finally, he sat on the edge of her bed, looking out the window. "Don't worry, I won't look," he assured Seranda. "Probably," he added with a grin, trying to picture her undressing a few feet behind him.

She walked to her dresser, first placing the gun inside then picking out tight denim shorts, and searched a higher drawer for something up top. She quickly started to hoola her skirt off, taking off her shoes and working up the denim after kicking her skirt away. Then she removed her shirt, unbuttoning it first, her breasts bouncing out, covered by a red bra. She turned around and removed her bra, tossing that on the ground and taking a sports bra from her dressing, soon after tossing a red tank top over it. She fliped her hair to make sure none was under her clothing and arranged her glasses. "Alright, you can turn around now. No skirt sniffing." She said, reaching to pick up all of her clothing before he touched any of it.

He finally turned around, seeing Seranda dressed unlike he'd ever seen before. He just looked her over, really, not having any special desire to sniff her worn clothes or anything. That was kind of weird. She looked absolutely hot and sexy in her denim shorts and tank top though, the latter fitting her form tightly, hugging the curves of her large breasts.

"Well, you look comfortable," he finally said. "But not as comfortable as you usually are, I bet," he added with a smirk. "But still more so than me, still in my work clothes." He walked over and sat on the other side of her bed, closer to Seranda. "So I'm still curious why you had me over. Not that I don't like hanging out with you. In fact, it's way more interesting than what I'd probably be doing otherwise. But you invited me for coffee, and no coffee," he said motioning around to show his empty hands. "You made me think my life was about over. So, do you just like screwing around with me?" he finally asked.

Seranda chuckled, "Heh... if I was screwing around with you, chances are you wouldn't be wearing that pretty little tie... or those shoes. If I was screwing around with you, you'd be lying on that bed, nude, covered in sweat, maybe some tears, probably a bit of my cum, completely. Worn. Out." She said, sounding quite honest, but of course, they'd never interacted in that way, so her talk was basically just talk. It sounded convincing, nonetheless.

Jim stared at Seranda as she spoke, not even coming close to answering his question as to why he was there. He wondered why he might be crying, according to Seranda, if they were screwing around in bed. He'd never cried in bed with a woman before. He thought seriously for a moment about just heading for the door. He was starting to think that Seranda was quite a bit deranged, and it scared him. But there was something keeping him there. Maybe it was the uncertainty. His usual life wasn't very interesting, and some excitement, even if it did involve fearing for his life, was welcome. "I thought you've only been with three guys," he finally answered. "So what makes you so sure you know how to wear out any guy you want? I think you might have to prove it to me," he teased, but sounding just as serious himself.

"I might. I might not." She looked at the clock in her room, the number of red things in there was psychotic in it's own right. "It's pretty late. We have to be in the office early tomorrow. I don't sleep with my co-workers as often as anyone would think, but I want you to know that you're a really good guy. I'd hate to taint you with a lusty conflict of interest, which will end up in you getting fired. Like the last two. I didn't get to play anything today, but maybe sometime this weekend you can come back to keep me company, or... I can go to your place. If you don't have a wife hiding around or something. Another thing.... I'm serious about your gun. I can get you one. And lastly... don't tell anyone about how I am... it took you work to get here. You wouldn't want me upset at you because my image is ruined. Plus I'd spite you, fucking everyone in the office but you. I'm not stupid Jim. Eyes don't lie." She sat up and fixed her hair into a tail. "Should I show you the way out?"

Jim glanced around, standing up from the bed, and nodding as Seranda spoke. "Yeah, I know," he said. "You shouldn't take me as seriously as you do," he told her. "You know I can draw the line at mixing business with pleasure. My career comes first. I guess maybe that's one way we actually are alike," he said with a grin as he headed for the door. "But, yeah, maybe you should come over my place this weekend. It's not nearly as cool as yours, but I do have a coffee machine that actually works. Also, I do some gaming myself. And... no wife there. Just a cat."

He headed back towards the door, the way they'd come in. "You know, Seranda, you really don't have to warn me about not talking about you behind your back. You might not believe me, but I've never really been one of the ones to complain about you all the time. I always knew you had another side to you. And I'm glad, in a way, that you let me see it a little today. Even if it is kind of freaky," he added with a smirk. "So I assume you'll want to be picked up again tomorrow, a little earlier, now that I know ahead of time?"

Back
Top Bottom