Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Houdini x Atzura)

Houdini

Supernova
Jim's lived what might be called a tolerable existence. He had worked in the accounting department for the same company for the seven years since he'd graduated college. He went home each night to his bare apartment which he shared with his grey tabby cat. He was bright and motivated, and had saved the company a lot of money in his time there. His ran his fingers through his dark brown, slightly curly hair, and sighed as he looked over an expense report. He finished everything on his desk, stood up, heading to lunch. He was tall and relatively thin, dressed in a pair of gray checked, pleated dress pants, and a dark blue oxford shirt. He took his sandwich out of the refrigerator and ate it at a table alone in the cafeteria with a bottle of Sprite from the vending machine.

After lunch, he really had nothing to do, since he'd finished everything assigned to him in the morning. He took a look down his aisle. No one usually passed by the entrance to his cubicle, since it was at the end of the aisle. He opened up his word processor and loaded a file, a slight smile coming to his face. He began typing away. "He saw her panties become soaked from her hot fluids
flowing in arousal. Slowly she moved down his body, kissing and licking. When she reached his waist, she slid her fingers inside his boxers and gently slid them down to his ankles. She teased his nipples next with her tongue then began to lick down his abdomen. He got more excited the closer she got to his aroused member..."

Jim heard footsteps approaching, and quickly clicked the red 'X' at the top of the screen. "Yes," he clicked quickly on the screen, "of course I want to save my work," he thought to himself. Once the word processor disappeared, he quickly pretended to busy himself working on a cluttered spreadsheet with figures and color coded dollar amounts all over it.

Seranda walked out of her office with her usual ass kissing lackey, James, right behind her.

"Seranda, if you want I can get the progress reports from all of the seperate divisions and bring them back to you..." He said, glancing at her chest as he spoke. Seranda watched him glance down at her and became annoyed. "No. That's all right. Go back to your station and do what I've been asking you to do."

Jim poked his head out of his cube, and caught a view of his busty, redheaded boss. It was funny, maybe it was something subliminal, but he often included characters that closely matched her description in his "creative writing" stories.

"Hey, Seranda," he called to her. "I found a number of discrepancies on the expense reports from this morning. If you want to come by my desk, I'll show you what I'm talking about," he offered, doing his best to look her in the eyes as he spoke to her.

That seemed to have gotten Seranda's attention. She was easily classified as one of the toughest businesswomen around. She fires and hires like a mad woman, and has absolute control over her division (in part because of her father being a member of the board of directors). "Now that's the types of things I want to be looking after. I mean it Jason, back to your station, and have all of your pieces ready."

"But, Ser-"

"Go. I'm not going to ask you again idiot." Seranda turned toward's Jim's work area and moved closer to see what he was talking about. "Talk to me. Why are you not talking to me right now..." Seranda was a pure pressure type of boss. It usually really sucked working under her. But seeing a woman like her almost everyday almost compensated for it. Being that this was also a place where the weather was usually warm, Seranda's assets were no strangers to the eyes of many of the division's members.

As she impatiently waited for his reply, he toggled two different spreadsheets onto the screen at the same time. "You see, a couple of our vendors have been very creative with their billing. This one, for example," he said placing his index finger on the screen, tried to sneak in an extra $2,500 on their invoice. I wonder if we should still use them going forward." He turned to her, trying not to stare at her smooth legs sticking out from under her short skirt. "There were others, too. I know you are busy, so I summarized them in an email and just sent it to you, so you can take a look when you have time.

He sighed and looked up into her pretty eyes from his desk chair. Many coworkers referred to her as "the bitch" behind her back, but Jim didn't mind her too much. Whether she liked him or not, he knew that he made her entire department look good with his hard work, and she would have a hard time replacing his smarts and work habits if she ever needed to. He didn't even bother trying to make small talk with her, since she was usually all business.

Seranda watched and listened, giving him her undivided attention as he spoke. "Get their contact information and phone number for me. I'd also like for you to revise our accounts receivables and have one of your someone in your group calculate the depreciation on this building, and the mother building. This is stuff we'll need to get the hell out of the way quickly. Also... some of our assets are worn to the core. Get someone to calculate their salvage value so that we at least get some money back after selling them. Do not let this slide... I want this all done in a timely fashion."

She was about to walk away when she spotted something else on the screen. Coming back she leaned forward, her large breasts pressing directly against Jim's back. She glanced down, "Sorry boy. Just sit still." She cruised over some additional information before distancing herself. "Okay. Get that work done."

She turned around.

"Andrews, Miller... both of you, to my office. Immediately." She turned, her blaring red hair coming down to her dimples of venus, just above the crack of her ass.

The female employee Miller, and Josh Andrews stood up, slowly walking into her office. Those kinds of calls where never good. You were either fired, or promoted. Neither of them was thinking about a promotion.

Jim tensed up as she leaned against him, feeling the weight, and the warmth of her ample breasts against his back. He could never tell if she was trying to flirt or not, although he doubted it. Although she had a decidedly sexy appearance, she always acted so cold, that it was hard to think of her as having sexual desires. He listened carefully as she spoke, writing down a couple of notes on his sketch pad. "Not a problem, Seranda," he answered, knowing he could knock this stuff out pretty easily. He tensed a little more as she pored over his computer, knowing what was concealed there in one of his files.

He turned around once she left his desk and rounded up the other two employees, watching her shapely ass disappear from his view. He knew she would be occupied for some time with them, and although he had work to do, he knew he would make short work of it later, so he took advantage of the opportunity, and opened up his document file again and started typing. The story he was working on revolved around a powerful woman who was involved in a forbidden tryst with a low-level employee. "He handcuffed the naked redhead to the headboard, lying on her stomach in the soft sheets. However powerful she was in the outside world, she was his for the taking now, her quivering, soaked pussy begging for his warm cock. He reached back and slapped her ass with his open palm. 'Mmmm, spank me harder,' she moaned. He obliged her, with a couple more slaps on her perfect ass, before mounting her, sinking himself deep inside her sex, feeling the warmth, their bodies rocking in harmony as he rode her, both of their moans filling the air."

Once he finished the paragraph, he gulped, trying to overcome the excitement generated by his work of fiction, and saved the file again, getting to work on Seranda's orders.

Jim's crew was nothing magificent, but a determined group of workers who wanted nothing to do with Seranda's worth ethic. His best worker was also one of the only people he could call a friend, John Warson. He was a slender man with just a bit of muscle over his skinny body. His skin was slightly tanned, his brown eyes usually hidden behind the lens of his oval glasses. His hair was braided into cornrows, and his look was about as professional as it got.

"Hey, Jim. I feel bad for Miller. I don't know what she did... but Seranda Sullivan is going to tear them up." He noticed the batch of work Jim was carrying and sighed. "You're such a lap dog Jimmy. What you got there?"

"Hey, what's up, John," Jim greeted his friend. "Yeah," he signed with a serious expression, "I really feel for Miller and Andrews, they're probably getting torn a new one right now."

Looking down at his stack of work, he answered: "This is the latest from 'Queen Seranda'. I was hoping you could help with some of it. It would be great if you could calculate the depreciation and salvage values on this building and the corporate office. I'm going to have to follow up on a problem with a vendor and revise our accounts receivable." Jim sighed, handing off the work once John accepted it, running his fingers through his curly hair, and heading towards the bathroom. He purposely passed Seranda's office on the way back, trying to catch a glimpse of what was going on, but the door was closed, and he saw nothing.

"Salvage value huh... alright. Gimmie a little while to calculate this." He then pushed himself back to his cubicle and took a coffee from a co-worker who had gone out to buy some for the department.

"I really don't give a shit where you are from, what the hell's between your legs, or who or what you fuck at night... as long as you get work done, we'll be in good terms. HOWEVER, you've been making mistakes all over. Miller, your last ad was missing a letter. Missing a motherfucking letter! This isn't a high school newsletter, we are professionals. You stupid... " She paused, "We had to recall the entire batch, wasting our money and our time to fix your piece of shit problem." Sullivan was steaming, however Miller tried to explain. "Don't even. Shut the fuck up and sit there while I decide what to do with your stupid ass." Miller was becoming very frightened, she couldn't lose this job, it paid well, and it was her only income right now. Plus she was going through a tough time with a would be fiance that's now sleeping with her cousin.

"Finally, Andrews... congratulations. You've completed the career advancement program, you've managed to keep your job up to this point, and fuck it I'll say it, you come to work every day looking like you fucked your wife just three minutes before coming into the office. I like that. Sort of makes me want to fuck you. You know, in the careless sense. Sort of just fuck and get it over with, just because you're a handsome guy and probably pack something worthwhile. It'll be my privillege to promote you... however... you've fucked up... man...

She glanced over at Miller who seemed slightly hesitant herself. "Have you fucked anyone lately, Mr. Andrews?" He looked at her with question, "Are you being serious Seranda... yes, I have. I am married. I do so very often."

"Oho... are you aware that more than one female has reported you sexually harrassing them?"

"That's absurd. You know the quality of my work."

"Yes, but I don't know how you are as a person. You are of pretty nice status in your department aren't you?"

"Yes... "

"Miller is in your department isn't she?"

"Yes... so?"

"A little bird told me that she was going to be written up by you for lateness. Instead you grabbed her tits one night and told her that if she let you fuck her, you'd overlook the write up..."

"That's a made up lie..."

"Really? Because we have a video... and that video shows Miller saying no, and you continuing to press onto her. Would you like for me to tell all of our lovely employees that you're a rapist? I know our men, especially those with wives or daughters would love to get their hands on a professional rapist."

"Seranda, that's not true."

"There's a fucking video!!" Around this was the time that Jim walked by but saw nothing. He just heard the remark.

"You know what, you're fired. You're fired!! Get the fuck out of my office before I call the motherfucking police! Appologize to Miller for forcing her to swallow that shitty excuse for a dick and congratulate her, because she's keeping her job, taking your position and if she performs well, she'll get your promotion asshole."

"Get out!!" Seranda tossed a brass figure at Andrews, missing, but sending the message. "Get out! Rapist!"

Andrews knew this was a way for him to leave without police issues. He exited the office, only looking back at Miller, who avoided eye contact.

"And don't come back you piece of shit!" She yelled, holding on to her door, her breasts bouncing ever so much. She tossed a graphic calculator from an employees' desk and hit Andrews behind the head. The man nearly fell over then rushed out.

On the way back from the bathroom, Jim stumbled upon a bit of a scene just about to spill out of Seranda's office. The only thing he really heard was something about a "fucking video." He turned back a few moments later to see Andrews practically run out of her office, obviously a little shaken. Jim imagined that was the last he would see of Josh Andrews. But that wasn't the end of it. He couldn't help but turn around and look when he heard Seranda start to chase him out of the office and launch the calculator as a projectile at him. He couldn't miss the rhythmic bouncing of her breasts in her anger, either. "God, she may be a crazy bitch, but she's hot," he thought to himself, as he went back to his desk. He knew that his thoughts about her were just a desire to have what one couldn't have.

If he had a more casual relationship with Seranda, he would have loved to ask her what happened. But he knew that she wasn't one to make small talk. So he went back to his desk and got to work. Before he knew it, the work she had piled on him had taken him to the end of the day. He headed over to John's desk. "Did you finish those calculations," he asked his cornrowed friend. "Sure," came the answer. "Did you see her throw a calculator at Josh and fire him?" John replied that he didn't see it, but had heard about it, as had everyone else in the office by now. Jim took John's work, combined it with his own printouts, and headed to Seranda's office. He knocked and opened the door a little. "It's Jim here. I have the information we talked about earlier, Seranda," he said through the crack in the door.

Seranda was pacing back and fourth in her office, speaking on her phone. "What do you mean? I fired him, I'm sorry. That guy was just too much of a creep." She paused and listened, "I don't give a shit. I'll find someone to replace him. I promise, if you call him and ask him to come in on monday, I will fucking quit. That's all. Bye." She hung up her phone and turned around. "Ah, okay. Give it to me." Her hand extended as her fingers curved over and over, asking for the paperwork.

Jim cleared his throat once she'd hung up the phone. "Sorry to interrupt, Seranda, I just wanted to give you what we came up with before I left for the day." He placed the reports and calculations into her cold outstretched hand. "If you have any questions on it, I'll be in a little early tomorrow to catch up on some other stuff." He pulled his hand back, and ran his fingers through his hair a little. "So, um, have a good night, okay," he finished, turning to the door.

"Good work. At least something got done today. Fine, I'll see you tomorrow morning." She took the paperwork and picked up her phone. "Yes?" "What do you mean by that? I need to come to work tomorrow." She turned towards him and nodded as if she wanted him to leave already. "Yes, well... that'll make it impossible..." And she continued to mind her business while talking on the phone a while.

Jim finally nodded back at her and headed out the door. For all he did for her, it never seemed like Seranda even had a second for him. As he went home, he thought about the naughty story he'd been writing. He enjoyed having that secret to himself. He'd been writing erotic stories for several years, in fact, and posting them on the internet. He wondered what the point was, anyway. They were exciting, but they were just a big fantasy.

Heading into his apartment building, he trudged up the two flights of stairs to his floor, walked down the hall, and let himself in, to the greeting of his cat. He scooped out a half a can of food for his furry friend, before popping a frozen dinner into the microwave, popping open a beer, and putting on Sports Center. Such was life, he thought to himself as he picked at his dinner disinterestedly.

((That's so depressing... =[ ))

Time, fly by when he wasn't working. Although enjoying a sports recap broadcast was at least just a bit of fun, before he knew it, it was well into 12 am.

The night left him quickly and before long his eyes were pinched by the Sun's intruding rays. Wether her slept much or not, the situation would be the same. There was always the thrill of seeing Seranda. But at the same time, that in itself was never to fantastic. Of course, her body was, her scent was, but just whatever was actually happening never seemed to eventful.

Now it was near seven.

Jim's cell phone started to ring, and went berserk. It was rare, he hardly got calls... much less this early. Once he saw the name Seranda on the coming call list... that just made it even more rare.

((Haha, well I think in your plot idea, it said he had a crappy life or something of that nature, so I tried to run with it. xD))

Jim had enjoyed a restful, if uneventful evening and night's sleep. He was stirred from his restful slumber by the sound of his ringing cell phone. Rubbing the crust out of his bleary eyes, he stumbled out of bed to his phone. "Seranda, Oh my g.. I wonder what she could possibly want," he mumbled to himself. He paced back and forth with the phone as it rang a couple more times, picking up just before it would go to voicemail.

"Hello," he answered, trying not to sound too tired.

((You did a nice job with that.))

"Hello? This is Seranda; your supervisor. Were you asleep? If you were, wake up. My car's been put to rest. I have no way of getting to work on time, and I was wondering if you could swing by and just take me to work with you. I'll pay you if you want. I don't live too far from your home."

'Seranda, his supervisor', he thought? As if he knew any other Serandas. Or maybe she just wanted to always remind of his inferior position. Either way, he quickly agreed to pick her up. "Sure, Seranda. What's your address?" he asked, scribbling it down once she gave it to him. "I'll be there in an hour," he agreed. "You don't have to pay me."

He knew where she lived, it wasn't far out of the way to work. Of course, he would have done it even if it was five hours out of the way, but at least it wasn't. He quickly woke up the rest of the way, flipped on his coffee maker, and hopped in the shower. He let the warm water soothe him, thinking of his opportunity to spend a little more time than usual with his busty, arrogant supervisor. He quickly took care of his morning routine; hair, shaving, brushing teeth, and so on, throwing on a gray mock turtleneck and black pleated pants, grabbed his coffee, and hopped in his two year old Honda SUV. Pulling up to her house, he wasn't sure whether to honk the horn. Would that sound too demanding, he wondered? He decided to call her back on the number she'd called him from. "I'm right outside, whenever you're ready," he said.

Seranda almost immediately walked out of her house, a man coming out to give her a hug. He seemed to be older. Much older. Seranda showed rare affection and hugged him back before walking over towards Jim's car and opening the passenger's door. "Thank you for picking me up. My vehicle is out of commission for a while." She sat back, wearing a black suit with the traditional gift of cleavage as usual. She reached for the seat belt and scrambled to find it, eventually bringing it over her chest, after trying several times. "Stop at the cafe. I want to pick something up." She said calmly, looking over at him, as if asking why he wasn't moving already. The closer you got to her, the better it seemed. She smelled good, and no matter how hard you tried, there wasn't a hair in the wrong place, a smudge on her skin, or the slightest irritation anywhere. It was almost unfair.

The man returned into the house and closed the door after seeing Seranda enter the vehicle.

Jim looked out curiously as the older man hugged Seranda. He was quite curious who it was, but didn't ask her about it when she got in the passenger door. He looked over to her, resisting the urge to check out her cleavage, tempting though it was. "No problem, Seranda," he said, forcing a grin. "It's almost right along the way for me. I can pick you up whenever you need, until you get your car situation straightened out."

Jim pulled away, turning down the music that he'd been playing before she got in, just in case she wanted to talk. Jim was pretty well put together himself, having checked over his hair, splashed on some aftershave, and felt fairly refreshed overall. He pulled up to the cafè that he'd assumed Seranda wanted to stop at. The Honda idling outside, he turned to her. "Would you like me to go in and grab you something?" he offered.

"No no. It's okay. I'll go in. We are going to be around half hour late. Just remind me before you log off tonight, and I'll fix your e-time*." She said, taking off her seatbelt and entering the cafe. Minutes later she walked out, the owner gawking at her massive melons. She entered the car again with two cups of coffee, and handed one over to him. "Here take it. The guy gave them to me free of charge. Looks like my tits are still doing their job correctly." She mentioned carelessly, closing her eyes to take a long sip.

*E-time: A term used for the electronic system of punching in and out of work without the traditional punch-in punch-out cards.

"Sure," Jim said, as he watched Seranda head into the cafè. He reached over and popped the door open for her, so she wouldn't spill the coffee. "Thanks," he said, taking his cup of coffee, and taking a quick sip before placing it in the cupholder and taking off towards the office. He grinned, looking over at her, deciding to play around with her a little. If she wanted to take it the wrong way, so be it. "Yeah, I suppose there are... perks, to having your kind of build." She was the one who brought up 'tits', so let her get pissed at him for making a comment, he thought.

"There most definitely is. Being that I've had a huge chest since I was seven, some things just came so easily. By the age of 12, I had bigger breasts than my mother. And I knew guys were into them. So, why not utilize what you have? These tits have gotten me tickets revoked, free things everywhere, unfair treatment in the best way, anytime I went to an interview, I got that job, I'd convince people to do what I want. Anyway, they are just meat. Dead weight. But you drooling bastards love them."

Jim looked over at her as she extolled the virtues of her enormous mammaries. He decided to play it cool. "So why do you assume that I'm part of that group, Seranda? You know, there are guys who are more into other physical attributes." He made a right turn, approaching their building. "Or do you think it is that unrealistic that I might treat a woman good due to the fact that she has a nice personality, instead of huge jugs," he said as he pulled into the parking space and opened his door.

Back
Top Bottom