Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Washitonians Unite!

If you live in Washington State, or close enough, and you want to smoke out post here. We're gonna figure out a location, date, and time. My obvious vote is in Seattle. Because, well, Seattle rules.

How's this for an itinerary?

1. We meet at The Lusty Lady
2. We smoke out, and then watch 25 cent peep shows until we're broke or it closes.
3. We all try to finish a twelve egg omolette at Beth's Cafe
4. We smoke out again
5. We say peace until the ECCC or Avenged Sevenfold comes back to town.

You mean where to go in Bremerton?

P.s. This thread is colorful. Orange, red, and green.

Hm. Where is there to go.

-thinks-

Try would have good input on this, especially if we're gonna smoke out.
I've only ever smoked out at people's houses.
XD

I was just talking to him about that.
Lol.
He said at his house or your boat house is the only places he could think of.

I was worried maybe too many people, but he said he's gotten more 11 in the livingroom for a smoke out.
Lol.

or, ya know, I have my own fucking house.
and I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't like to leave his own fucking house.
we can meet at my place.

besides, it would be good for my roommates, they need variety.

also, lusty lady, eeewwwwwww.....
been there once, never again.

DJBayview said:
Everyone has to see it once. lawl.

Alright, Try. PM me your address and I'll google the directions on my iPhone of awesomeness.

DJBayview said:
or, ya know, I have my own fucking house.
and I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't like to leave his own fucking house.
we can meet at my place.

besides, it would be good for my roommates, they need variety.

You know my slipping on Cum in the Lusty Lady Story. Also, I've got a large amount of room myself, Try DJ Thad and Myself are all in West Bremerton, Pretty on or parallel to Navel.

I promise I'll get more chairs, DDR pads, Wii Motes and Ps3 Controllers Guys <3

Agreed. =3
But right now, WA is better.
Cuz we're gonna have epic awesomeness soon.
<3

Ps. For the actual get together, could I ask that it be on the weekend?
It's the only time I can hang out and I don't wanna miss the awesomeness.
:<

Braiddan said:
@Zout: So you did use my Idea XD
Fuck yeah I used your Idea. So the Fig Effect here was all like "Dude. You should just throw a Blue Moon con. Like half the people on the forum live in Western Washington, anyway." And I was like "Damn, Fig. Why you gotta be such a genius?" Then Skype made him sound like a laggy robot and he suffered from computer fail syndrome.

@ Anjeru I can't for at least three or four weeks. I fucked up and lost both my car and license. Don't ask.

TimothyRolePlay said:
Braiddan said:
@Zout: So you did use my Idea XD
Fuck yeah I used your Idea. So the Fig Effect here was all like "Dude. You should just throw a Blue Moon con. Like half the people on the forum live in Western Washington, anyway." And I was like "Damn, Fig. Why you gotta be such a genius?" Then Skype made him sound like a laggy robot and he suffered from computer fail syndrome.

@ Anjeru I can't for at least three or four weeks. I fucked up and lost both my car and license. Don't ask.
Skype either makes me sound like a hardcore stoner or a laggy robot XD. I don't have very many choices

If you can't head anywhere for a couple of weeks, then we might as well wait a couple of months. Cause at the end of this month I head to texas for three months.

That might actually work better, then. After the Hood Canal bridge repairs are done in a few weeks, I'll be free to hang out during the week, as well as the weekend as long as I got a few days notice before the meet.
:>

Back
Top Bottom