Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Timid Pet(Private Puppy+Anjeru)

When she lifted her fingers, a brow on the incubus quirked. Upon placing them on her fingertips, the man simply smiled faintly. Reminded of the night they kissed, he couldn't help but feel a slight wave of warmth wash over his flesh. It was oh so pleasant, and he longed to bear another kiss unto her lips, or have her own bestowed upon his. Naturally, he couldn't have known she was thinking the same thing, though, he liked the thought. If she was, he thought it safe to assume she had enjoyed the night in the gardens. Oh and when he was spotted, did his smile grow. Bearing his pearly white teeth to her as he nearly snickered, those ivories surrounded in lips so finely curved, as if begging for touch. Her flushed cheeks brought about a feeling, though his instinct stowed it quickly. "My apologies, M'lady. If I am making you uncomfortable, I will leave." Leaving her with the reigns, the devil rested a hand on the doorknob, a sign that he would certainly leave, even if he had no desire to.

"Ah, no, it's quite alright Alexius." Shaylee mumured as he turned to leave her in the kitchen alone. It was strange, but she craved his presense, almost needing him to be near her. A feeling never known to the young woman. She had often wanted to be alone, away from the prying eyes of men and other servants that shared her fate. The simple fact that she wanted to be near Alexius was foreign to her. She wasn't entirely sure how to handle such a feeling, or the growing desire she felt for the man. Dispersing her train of thought, the young woman's body moved around the counter and she slid off the apron, hanging it up once more. "I was just cooking my meal, is all. You aren't interupting or disturbing me, I can assure you." she said with a soft smile, hoping he would turn and remain here in her presence rather than leave.

Hearing her voice, and the words it created, Alexius nodded and turned around once again. Watching her once again as she slipped the apron off. "Mm, very well." His mind wandered, moving to the little game of sorts he was playing. The art of becoming her everything, for he did so very much seek it. In a fashion that was questionable to him, did he wish to be what she woke up for, and what she sought in times of trouble. Either by his races nature, or perhaps, his own. The later option struck him as something he feared, for if he was growing attached to the female, the act of deliverance would be a far more difficult one than he might expect. Bah. "Are you alright?" He asked in that strong voice of his. "You seemed a bit lost in thought before I startled you."

Shaylee's lashes fell quickly but soon again raised as she found herself blinking quickly at his words. Her cheeks again hinting with a touch of red as she peered at him. Mulling quietly over her answer. Did she dare tell him where her wandering thoughts had taken her? How would he react if she told him she had been lost in the lingering memory of their intimate time in the garden? "Ah...I'm alright, m'lord," the woman murmured as she turned away to pace to the stove. She opened the door upon its hinge and surveyed for a single moment, her food. Closing the door, she found herself pacing back to stand in Alexius' presence. It weighed like a heavy stone in her gut that she wanted to be near him in moments such as these, and the one in the moonlit garden. Never had she wanted to be near another, especially one of the male persuasion. She played a soft smile across her lips again. "I'm afraid I got lost in thought is all."

Alexius took in the actions, her pacing and movement back to him when she had finished her task. The possible principles behind her action forcing a small grin to form on his lips. Holding out a hand, clothed in soft skin and a pleasant sort of cream color, his body shifted from the door, allowing the weight of his body to fall onto his feet once more. "I see" He responded, but a short sort of phrase though it's tone was, as it usually was, a calming, smooth and strong one. The hand offered more than a simple holding place, and he made sure his stance might help her see that he wished to hold her, if only for a moment. Naturally, it was more a question than anything, his body language not at all being the sort to force her into his embrace.

Shaylee's emerald orbs were locked in on Alexius' extended hand. It was strange, how eagerly the urge to move to grasp his hand was. They hadn't been companions long, or even acquaintences, they're time together spanning thus far only a couple of days. Yet, in the gardens, she couldn't resist his call and even now, she couldn't resist taking him up on his offer. He seemed to want to hold her, at least for a moment, and she couldn't deny that she wanted to be there. She set her small hand into his own as her body came to stand closer to his own. What dangerous game was she participating in? There was no way to tell what his true intentions towards her were, but despite that, there was a draw, a connection, she could not sever, nor deny. Something about Alexius just...lured her in. She wanted to know all she could about him and be held by his arms as she'd been in the gardens, just couldn't comprehend as to why she wanted such things. Things that would only comprimise her in the end. Her eyes lifted to his face as she stepped closer, slowly traveling along the contours of his handsome face.

To even he the true intentions of this little seductive dance did not seem clear. He knew the original reason for taking her in, but, she had resisted somewhat, it seemed. Such a night in the garden was generally, what it took to get what he truly needed from most mortals. Different things always added spice, however, the gentle touches he allowed her to receive showed him a side of himself that perhaps even he hadn't known. Compassion? Not exactly something an incubus is normally known for. Though, her touch too soothed him, her flesh was inviting, and while he hadn't tasted it yet, the fragrance tempted him so. Slowly, and like a question, he pulled her into his embrace. T'was how he hooked them, not with rough and tumble baits, but with gentle and passionate nets. Those strong arms of his would slowly take her close, and hold her to his torso gently. Fingertips seeming to be desperate to touch her, they weaved along her curves, drawing shapes and things even through her clothing.

Just as Alexius' fingers seemed desperate to touch her, her skin seemed as desperate for his touch. He traced her curves as he held her in his arms and she was more than willing to allow him to, though she couldn't begin to comprehend as to why. The young whisp of a woman had only been admist his life for a couple days now and what she felt she had never felt in all the years she had been under the rule of the Duke. Alexius was...different, not at all like her previous master. He did not strike her, or degrade her. He did not cause her to feel worthless and perhaps that she would be better off in the afterlife. Alexius made her feel like a woman, something desirable and precious. Something worthy of affection. Shaylee leaned into her mysterious companion's embrace and inhaled his exotic aroma, that tickled her senses. Her own hands rested on the front of his shirt, against his chest as she laid her auburn crowned head against him. Her lashes fell and she let herself indulge, if just for the moment, in his embrace.

Alexius let his chest rise and fall with a deep sigh of content. Running his fingers along the curve of her back, his body relaxed, for this was his home. The arms of a woman, was where a being such as he belonged, and he adored it so very greatly. It was slightly strange, however, for he could sense that there was more than the simple adoration of a woman's embrace between he and Shaylee, part of this fact troubled his mind. There was a connection, some kind of link between them that had been created so very quickly as to evade his calculating mind. Connections were things he was foreign to, other than the connections he shared in physical aspects, or perhaps with friends. "Do you feel it too, My Dear Shaylee?" Each word floated to her ears slowly as they escaped his lips in that succulent and satisfying tone they seemed to always bear, though there was certainly something less familiar about it today. The question may have been vague, but the tone of voice was what he hoped would shed enough light on the subject.

It wasn't so much what he said as the way he said it, the tones dancing across her skin causing the hairs on the back of her neck to prickle with awareness. Oh, she, too, felt the connection, the pull of their bodies to one another. It wasn't something she understood, but it wasn't something she could deny either. "Indeed, Alexius...I feel it." The words said on a deliciously husky tone as she dared to let the palms of her hands trace across the fabric hiding his chest from her. A soft shuddering breath slipped from her parted lips, before she lifted her head to gaze up at him with glittering emerald gems hazed slightly with the familiar beginnings of what she felt around this all consuming man. "I feel it," she whispered again, only a whisp of sound that danced up to his ears. Unaware of how she knew what he meant, though she knew deep inside, being a woman, what he meant. It was more of a physical draw, she realized, she was drawn to him in every way, emotionally, physcially, and all that she would feel as a mortal woman. "M'lord Alexius..."

The very tips of his curious fingers made their way up her sides and to her arms. They followed the soft flesh to her hands, and brushed each of her knuckles quite gently before coming to rest atop them. That crimson sash of his slowly turned to face her more easily, as his chin tucked to collar and his lips began to weave a tapestry of words. "Sweet Shaylee, you need hold back no desire within these walls, if flesh beckons for your touch, or your touch beckons for flesh, you need not ignore it's calls. My home is your home, as my body, is yours." With each syllable his lips drew closer to hers, devilish in their pace as their noses slipped past one another's. Just as his nose would find it's rest so softly planted next to hers, he would whisper yet again, this time a far quieter note. "And my flesh does beckon for your touch." Despite his words, there were no demands, even in their tone one could feel a certain freedom. Should she have so chosen to dive away from his silken speech, he would not have troubled her. It was in that very mindset that, ever so cautiously, his hands would coax hers to the center of his chest where small buttons stood guard, and as their hands moved, light might have been shed on the shadowy realm of her master's intentions.

There was the urge, crawling down her spine, to shiver almost deliciously at his words; the meaning of them, despite her obvious innocence to this feeling called desire, quite apparent. He'd laid her hands on top of the buttons of his coat, his breath fanning across her parted lips. Her next decision was a critical one, she knew. She was so fascinated by him, fascinated with him, she knew it was an unlikely thing to happen, for her to pull herself free of his body. There was a desire for him, he could sense that in her, though she was unaware of how. Fingertips trembled just slightly as she slid the first button free, her breath hitching and then speeding up, falling across his own lips as her heart began to pulse frantically in her breast. He'd admitted he desired his touch, that his body desired her's; the second button slid free. Why shouldn't she admit her own desire for him; she leaned a slight closer, her lips just barely touching his own, where her voice trembled as it whispered his name with a feeling so new to her - a longing, almost husky tone.

A deep growl rolled within his chest as she dared to undress it, pleasantly reverberating as she worked away at the buttons upon his shirt. As if to help her relax, though the opposite effect may have easily come from it, his lips found hers once again. Carefully fitting against them, and for a long moment, they fell there motionless, savoring the soft flesh they met. This moment of course, came to an end as his jaws slowly worked against hers, smoothly caressing the flesh. The call of his name was enough to tickle any of his kin's most tender of keys, it was far more than just a name, in the tone she had spoken it. The word, was a chain, a leash that linked him to her. A leash he hardly felt wrong for wearing, as his arms moved slow, he too placed an invisible leash around her, gently prying at the woman's dress, bunching it up most slowly at her hips.

She hardly noticed the way the silken material of her dress began to be bunched elegantly at her hips in his skilled fingers. A shudder wracked her slender body as she found him almost overwhelming to every sense she had been given the priviledge of receiving when being birthed the life of a human. His name echoed in her mind and in that moment, wrapped in his almost haunting embrace, him, his essence, it was all that her mind could comprehend. That and the passion he was arousing in her; it was such a foreign thing, yet it tantalized her. Her fingers were trembling as their lips met again and again, touching, caressing, moving across each other's as if seeking substance that would keep them alive, something they could not seem to get enough of. Her body pressed closer to his own, even as her trembling digits worked the clothing over his chest to help reveal it to her questing hands.

[I apologize that it took SOOOOOO long! ;_; A little rusty but I got my drive back and I'm back in the game. I'm sorry!]

Each of his fingers would move along her thighs, tracing upward as they revealed more and more of her legs. Only their tips would grip the cloth just barely, so as to let her feel them running upwards, bunching the dress at her hips so casually. A dangerous game, for if it managed to be pushed entirely to her waist, his own clothing would be the only thing that need be removed. Namely, his pants. There was always the need to let her come to him, however, the eagerness within his own soulless mind could always be contained as long as she wished it to be. Time would erode her defenses, and so, he had no reason to push any rash decisions upon her. As his chest was revealed, he would be gentle to coax her against it. Desire to feel her warmth against his own flooding the kiss, as the flesh she'd uncovered rested tense, firm as the muscles rippled beneath his skin. Then, drought. What wetness had been moving against her lips, the warmth, the sweet caresses, disappeared. Replaced by a cool breath that drew a devilish line down her jaw, and to the nape of her neck. Feathering the softest of kisses along this exposed woman's body. Expressing his desire to taste her, to feel, and be felt.

[ I think I'm a bit rusty too. An' sorry for taking forever, my computer lost it's operating system... x_x So I've been kinda bummed and lost motivation to even get online till like a week ago. ]

Her senses were flooded, overwhelmed, by what caresses this almost mystical man presented to her. Silken folds were pushed slowly to her sharply angled, yet smooth hips, his soft fingertips trailing hotly across her desirable flesh. A soft gasp into his lips, before the electrifying kiss ended and his lips made a passioante journey across her jaw, to the long, pale, slender column of her neck. Quickly, she learned that the skin at the nape of her neck was ever so sensitive, his lips causing a jolt of pleasure to travel down to the quickly warming folds between her milky thighs. A soft shiver coursed through her as a small moan slipped its way from between her lips, his warm flesh and caresses making her drowsy with lust. Her digits danced across exposed portions of his chest that were not pressed against her, her breathing becoming fast along with her fluttering heartbeat. Such a dangerous game, this was, but she felt like she was drowning in it and unable to muster any resistance.​

Slowly, his upper chest would push hers just slightly, as he leaned forward. More literally, he was bending down just a bit, while each of his hands moved to grip her thighs in their gentle strength. Now that her dress had been pulled to such a height that he could easily slip between those lovely legs of hers, he failed to hesitate to do just that. Tugging her up against his form, her flesh would be void of his lips for but a brief moment. A dangerous moment indeed, for in it, he had lifted her from the ground entirely, using his hands to carefully guide her milky thighs to rest their insides upon his own hips. Quickly, his feet had spun the pair, pushing her backwards just a bit, and onto one of the nearby counters. She would barely find refuge there, however, for he had no intention of letting there be any great distance between them for so long, not now that they were this far along. These were all very bold moves, even for a Lord, though it would be a great lie to say he wasn't acting in the way he felt was necessary. Each of his fingers would wander along those wonderful legs, riding the curve of her posterior to her lower back, where he would apply just enough pressure for their bodies to become flush against one another's yet again. The moment, which had started so briefly, was becoming longer. Seconds were melting into eternities, as his lips found hers once again, a soft sigh of satisfaction pouring between them just before they met. The man was growing quite eager to feel this woman, and to have her feel him, the very thoughts sent waves of excitement through him. Adrenaline pumped within his tainted veins until he grew hard, and dared to press such hardness against her, being sure that another wordless question was asked with the grinding friction.

Back
Top Bottom