Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Timid Pet(Private Puppy+Anjeru)

The man smiled when he saw her enjoy the appearance of the room. It was certainly a good thing, since most of the other rooms were rather a bit less tidy than this. He tossed a hand through his hair, and bowed swiftly to her. "That is fine, I will be eagerly awaiting your return, m'Dear." With that, the man quietly disappeared down the stairs again, moving quite swift and graceful to his study, where he only a moment later, disappeared into.

Only a short time afterward, an eerie silence would pour from every corner of the mansion, except perhaps the ones Shaylee decided to stir. Till finally, there was something to replace the silence, a soft song, dismal yet uplifting. Oddly enough, the eerie feel lingered still. It's slow moving chords spilled throughout the building, saturating the walls, and all that was within. The door of the study did well to veil what was going on within the room, however, from under and above it's form did light spill. Strange crimsons, indigo and purples formed like puddles on the walls and floor nearby. Pulsing and rolling almost identically to the strange light movements one could find on a wall nearby a pool in a well lit room.

She watched him disappear with the emerald gems that would sparkle as her eyes. When he was gone from her sight, she moved to open the bathing chamber's door and moved inside. The young woman allowed her dirty and torn clothes to pool onto the floor, then stepped into the steaming water that awaited her. It was sheer heaven, the way the water seeped into her achy and weary body. As time passed, Shaylee went about washing every inch of her smooth and milky skin, then taking a comb to wash and straighten out her beautiful sunset stained hair.

The eeriely soothing music came to her and she hummed softly along as best she could, deciding to put on a new, similiar skirt of a subtle emerald hue. A blouse clung to her delicious curves as she buttoned it up over her ample bust. The long curls of her drying auburn hair spilled around her neck and pooled across one shoulder; she left herself barefooted and then quietly made her way back downstairs. "Lord Valquest?" her voice of soft timbre inquired for him as the pale, milky skinned woman came to stand at the bottom of the stairs, her slim, artistic like fingers resting on the stone stair's railing.

The door to his study opened swiftly after her call for him. Almost as if he had been waiting for her, though, the disheveled appearance of Alexius sought to prove otherwise. Though smiling, he had a few speckles of paint and things on his torso, arms, and even cheeks. Some of these, resembled a brushes stroke, others, were perhaps little more than the creation of an accident. The door closed behind him with a click, and his voice followed after it. "Yes, my dear Shaylee?" That crimson sash was still around his head, veiling his eyes as it had before, unmarked by paint or anything else for that manner.

[you always manage to post without me noticing xD;;]

Shaylee studied him thoughtfully as she fully decended from the stairs, all freshly clean and attired. It was quite the difference from before. Her skin was pale and appeared soft just from the look of it, and her hair now shown as a blonde highlighted auburn hue. Her emerald eyes crinkled at the edges as she smiled. "Are you painting, m'lord?" she asked, finding it a very silly question since she had assumed this sinfully handsome man was blind - at least that is what she had gathered from the crimson sash tied over his eyes.

{{ ><; Sorry 'bout that. }}

That snowy covered head of his turned and found her face easily, quite to the betrayal of his 'blind man' disguise. A very faint smile swept over his lips, the way color sweeps a canvas at the whim of a brush. His hands stole safety from their rightful pockets, and a very faint nod would herald his speech. "Yes...I was..." Were his words, making for quite a short speech indeed. As he fell silent, he turned to gaze at a few of the paintings on his walls. Taking particular interest in a series of portraits, each of a beautiful female, or handsome male. "How was your bath?" He asked, as if avoiding the subject of art.

[it's alright ^^; just thought it was kinda funny]

She stared at him, confused throughally for but a moment. How could someone who was blind - or appeared blind - paint? And probably so well, she mused as her eyes traveled to look upon the many beautiful paintings lining the walls of his luxurious home. Then her eyes fell back onto the crimson sash over his eyes, resting among the strands of his beautiful white hair. She stepped down and moved forward, coming to stop just in front of him. Fingers, slim and delicate, gripped the edges of the new, beautiful skirt, and she pulled the sides out to dip into a curtsy. "It was heavenly, m'lord." She said with a smile as she straightened, the drying auburn curls resting around her pale face and upon her small shoulders. "More than I could ever hope for."

A slow grin twisted over his lips as she closed in on his position. He hardly moved, it seemed as if he simply watched her, his head even managed to follow her movements with very slight ones of it's own. "Mm, I am very glad to hear it, my Dear...come...walk with me." He said quietly, though the tone of his voice obviously allowed for her to say no if she so pleased. Naturally, she might have been obliged to simply say yes, him being her new 'master' and all, but that tone was hardly demanding at all. The man offered an arm to her carefully, and turned just enough so that she might not have to. "I'll show you to the grounds."

Those eyes watched him silently for a few moments as she contemplated her choices. She really saw no harm in walking with him, though, at times, she felt like his eyes were carefully watching every move she made and ever facet of her appearance. Was he truly blind? She couldn't say for sure, but she did owe him her life, so she wasn't one to press an issue that she had no right in bringing up. Her head tilted thoughtfully, lockes of hair slipping into her line of vision.

"Alright, m'lord, a walk sounds nice." She said as she came towards him, sliding her arm into the crook of his own as he offered it. The sheer curiousity she had for her new 'master' is half of what made her decision, she mused as she glanced up at him.

Rather than head for the front door, Alexius walked to the building's right corner, where another door seemed to sit quietly. It looked much like the other doors, except that it's threshold, and trim, was thicker, resembling a door that lead to the outside. "I've a small garden in the back, nothing special. Though it does require some up-keep at times. If you ever want help with it, I'll happily oblige." The man's careful hand, his only free one, slipped onto the door's knob, and cast it open. Striding through the door with ample room for her to follow while staying shoulder to shoulder. "It doesn't often need de-weeding, but when the weather is unfavorable, certain plants need to be shown they are not forgotten." There was a small entry way, between them and yet another door. Littered upon it's walls with different gardening tools, everything someone would need to upkeep his little escape from indoors. "There is a small pond as well, though it is largely kept alive by the produce of the garden, it is where I toss the dead or fallen plant life." As he moved to the next door, he let her be freed of his arm, gentle and slow, he slipped open this door, and tossed the other one shut with a pleasant click.

This garden, was obviously a place of inspiration. It's borders were marked by a black fence, and hidden by many assorted bushes and vines. Each one seemed to have it's own distinct flowers, some only bore small buds, still waiting to show the world their beauty. A walkway, composed of a delicate and soft moss, was what they would step onto, and as if to heed it's delicacy, the man slipped his shoes off, and strode onto it bare foot. It couldn't have been more than seventy feet across from any side to it's opposite, and yet, it was as if they'd just strode into another world entirely. The few trees that were there, had a relatively fine canopy going, casting leaf shaped shadows over the entire garden, but allowing enough light to see, and for the smaller plants to grow happily. Several of the trees even bore figs, little bundles of nutrition which seemed to have been well kept. Along the winding path, there was not a single bench or chair, however. Instead, there were boulders, three, to be exact, and each one had a very peculiar shape to it, as if they were in themselves, made to be sat upon. The pond had crystal clear water, and within it's cool depths many a fish swam, each of which bore mixes of golds, yellows, whites and oranges upon their scales. They were likely a breed of koy, though they were much larger, and there was one in particular which was quite large indeed, and was actually a carp, kept alive by the fallen fruits and leaves that the garden bore. This little pond was wrapped by the walkway, and had many a water dwelling plant to keep the fish company.

Little pulses of excitement ran through her as she saw the small garden; really, it was beautiful. She listened to him, though she was too busy admiring what lay before her to notice when he opened the second door. When she did, it was like a bolt hit her. Her small bare feet carried her in through the door and she stared, wide-eyed, at the magnicifant display of nature before her. The garden was simply the most beautiful sight she had ever laid eyes on. Never in her life had she thought she would live to see a day like this; Alexius she owed a great debt to, just for this single day. She hadn't had a day so wonderous since she was but a wee lass. "Oh my..." she let the words fall out breathlessly as she wandered in, green eyes traveling over the multitude of colors the flowers displayed. "It's...beautiful...absolutely beautiful..." The words murmured so quiet almost as if she were speaking to herself.

She turned to face him again and a surprise it would be to see small, clear tears slipping from the corner of her eyes. Tilting her head down as if to hide them, she swiped at the drops with her small hand, as the same time mussing the red curls that liked to play tag with her face. "I'm in your debt, m'lord..." she said quietly, "...never in my life have I laid eyes on such beauty. This is a memory I believe I shall cherish all my life."

The man coaxes her in, so he may follow. A gentle hand upon her back, warm and strong, gently nudging her further in as the door pushes him close enough to exchange body heat. "I'm glad you like it." He whispered, so softly that she might've had to strain to hear his voice. Slipping his hand down, it brushed her side, and hip, if only for a fraction of a moment. Quietly, he stepped past her, and made his way to one of the few stones in the garden, tracing over it lightly with a pair of fingers. Within the confines of the garden there was little breeze, though of course there was enough to cast hairs about, to dance with the looser fabrics of one's clothing, and to gently kiss exposed flesh.

On pure instinct, the young woman wanted to flinch from his touch upon her, as fleeting as it was. She did not, however, realizing it was not an intent to strike her, but merely a gentle caress upon her form as his own moved past her. Managing to make out his words, a whisper of a smile flittered across her youthful lips. The soft timbre of her voice coule be heard as her barefeet carried her slowly to follow him. "I do like...it's magnicifent. The Duke never shared such treasures, but rather hoarded them per his greedy nature. I never expected such a day to come for me. I thought I would die at the Duke's hand upon the day he could no longer curb his temper. That's why I'm set to do whatever I can for you, Alexius...m'lord." She stopped herself there, afraid she may be treading too far, over stepping the boundary lines that may have been set. Her small frame came to stand beside his own, the light breeze causing her hair to dance gently around her shoulders and face, much like a feather in the wind. Those eyes that so resembled exquisite gems slid to look up at Alexius, to once again study his appearance. Again, she wondered if he really were blind...if he were, she would feel a twinge of regret. Though one didn't need sight to admire such a heavenly place as this.

The man turned to her slightly, and quirked a brow. Faint was the smile that clung to his lips as he brushed fingers past her ear, and gently caressed the soft skin of her cheek with a thumb. The lord shook his head slowly, and calmly took in a breath before his nose would pass hers just as slowly. Nuzzling against her skin carefully, as if she were made of porcelain, his lips eventually brushed hers. Softly touching them with a certain warm tenderness. It was now beginning to grow late in the day, as the sun passed overhead and began it's afternoon retreat.

As the magnificent man's hand came to gently caress her cheek, a mix of emotions swirled together inside of her. He nuzzled her skin carefully before his lips came to gently brush across her own. Lashes fluttered as her eyes fell shut, her lips trembling beneath his before she gave into tempation and leaned into him. Her hands came to rest gently upon his chest, neither to hold him to her or to push him away. His intoxicating scent fluttered on the breeze to tease her senses, his body so close to her own. Strands of his beautiful hair tickled her smooth skin; what an experience this was, and in such a perfect place. This day would forever live in her, she knew.

Though the moment was pure, exciting, and something he too was rather keen to remember, his mind flooded as a monsoon of thoughts poured over his consciousness. Her initial trembling was sweet, he could feel the frailty on her lips as she succumbed to their apparently shared desires. Careful and slow, he peeled his lips away from hers, but did not move so far as that she would have trouble pushing her lips against his if she so pleased. "Shaylee, it is as much my duty, as it is the world's, to show you the intricate beauty that is life. I feel that you have been robbed of this beauty, and will do what I can to at least let the rest of your life be filled with it." Once more his words came in a whisper, though they were rooted strongly in his own depth now. Mixed professionally with emotion and thought, the soft words came as slightly surprising even to his own ears. 'Feeling' was not something his kind was meant to do, and such a thought nearly brought a troubled sigh to pass his lips. Of course, he was smarter than that, and would have had her not believe he doubted himself. It would, after all, be safer to explain himself later, rather than sooner.

The moment seemed to pass far too quickly to Shaylee and, as he spoke, she did not allow her lashes to life. Quiet, his breath fell across her parted lips, showing her that he hadn't pulled away much. A smile made its way across her lips as she listened to his words, the timbre of his voice almost eeriely soothing. Her own came forth, though more quietly than she would have meant. "Then I am all the more in your debt, Alexius." Through the many years of her life that she had been at the mercy of man's whims, she had remained strong, always remembering what her mother had told her. 'Remember my dear Shaylee...play the hand you are dealt to the best of your ability, instead of wishing for another hand.' It was the only way she had survived this long under the abusive hands that haunted her. Now, it seemed as though fate was beginning to balance out the karma that had been sent awry. Almost as if to thank him for his kind words, she pressed her weight upon her toes and gently set her lips against his own again.

Warm and slow moving hands carefully moved to wrap her hips, on either side. Smoothing their thumbs over the lovely curves there, he calmly held her. For a moment, he hesitated to return the kiss, but whence the moment left, his lips reacted and caressed hers passionately. Prying themselves open to hers, he flicked his silver tongue against her lips. Caught in a painting all his own, the his artistic hands wandered further, slipping to her back where the woman's flattest plane of flesh undoubtedly was. Those hands scoured the skin there, moving along it's entirety in but a moment, only to slowly work their way back down, feeling every inch as if life itself hung upon his knowing her flesh. If her prior owner was a demon, then she had fallen into the hands of a devil, in a genre all his own when it came to seduction, though the same cards were often played.

Little had she known what she had gotten herself into. In reality, she couldn't have known. She felt the hesitance in his lips, though it wasn't long before his lips were moving against her own. His hands gently moving across her body caused an unknown feeling to begin within her. Never had she known a man's touch to be gentle, it amazed her that a man's touch could be this gentle. It caused her to shiver in appreciation and lean into his much larger form. Hands that had merely been resting upon his chest, now moved to gently whisp through his hair as his tongue danced across her lip. Surprised by such an action, but curiously drawn to it, her lips parted on a breath to allow him enterance. As the kiss deepened, her own tongue tentively touched upon his own, her body once again shuddering pleasantly. This was so unlike her, but it was an undeniable moment, consuming her entirely.

As her fingers moved, he couldn't help but wonder if it might be too early, would she run at this point? If she found out he was in fact, a devil, would the kindness and hospitality he had shown her be enough to keep her in his arms? In a small act of offering to her, he gave the option up. Letting her hands find their way to his snowy locks, where they may have accidentally stumbled upon a pair of small bumps, each one hard as bone. Just above the temples, these bumps were slowly growing as the moon's light slowly overtook the garden. They grew points, and eventually stuck out of the white locks which she found so beautiful. A calm breath slipped past their lips as he exhaled, parting the kiss for just a moment. This moment, would be enough time, he thought, for her to either oblige, or remove her consent of this whole ordeal, and run.

Soft fingertips of nimble hands traced their way to his white hair, skimming from his cheeks to his ears. She did no stray higher than that as her touch came upon the material of the crimson sash that hid his eyes from her. Anxiety kept her from moving further, afraid she may be treading too far. Not knowing how he felt with fingers so close to where he hid his blindness, she did not wish to cross a line she was unaware may or may not exist. In reality, she did not feel the points, harder than her own bones, forming upon his temples. When his lips ascended, pulling away from her own, a soft sigh of a breath fell from her lips.

Almost unseen lashes did not lift, even as her pale hands dropped from his hair and came to rest upon his broad shoulders. He stood almost a foot taller than her, and now that the kiss has ceased, she came off her toes to rest upon her full foot. This put her to eye level with his upper chest, but she remained silent and her eyes did not open. Her brow came to rest upon his chest as she let the moment slide through her fingertips like the tiny stones that made up sand. Another soft breath fell from her parted lips as she tried to regain her composure. It felt like an eternity later that she pulled herself from his embrace, when in all reality, it was but a moment later.

Her body turned away from his and it was then that she allowed her lashes to lift. She did not want to look upon him again, for fear of not being able to curb the desire she was beginning to feel for him. "I'm sorry, m'lord...if I overstepped." The words were to quiet, she may have been afraid he would have to strain his ears to her them. A soft sound as she cleared her throat. "If you do not mind...may I retire for the evening?"

Though she would not see it, a faint smile gripped his lips once again as he would nod simply. The moment had been quite interesting for him as well, something he hadn't quite expected to happen this soon, however, it was certainly accepted. Licking the flavor from his lips, the flavor of her kiss, Alexius replied in his soft but strong voice. "You did no such thing, my Dear Shaylee. If you desire to retire, I will not stand between you and your room." Slowly, he turned, not so that he could not see her, but so she might not catch a glance at the demonic features which had been brought out by the pale light of their moon. Situating yet another unholy trait, a serpentine tail with an head that appeared hooked, slipped under his shirt, away from her eyes. Spooking the girl was in his least of interests, for it would mean that he had yet another meal slip from his fingers, which was hardly the first as of late. Fishing for souls in the manner that he did was a truly trying thing, though it always yielded the best results, a beautiful, intact soul.

Hesitating but a moment, she stood and listened carefully to his words. She was relieved that he wasn't upset for what she had done, giving into her curiousities. Her tongue came to lap at her lips, his taste still lingering. His scent was on her skin and she could not push the feel of his hands on her body from her mind. She smiled softly. "Goodnight then, m'lord." she said as her slim feet began to carry her away from him, her hair wafting around her like a golden curtian. Fingers opened the door and she didn't glance back as she slipped through it, afraid that if she did, she would not be able to leave his company. The door clicked shut behind her and she let out a sigh, leaning against it for a moment. "Goodnight, Alexius." Her voice whispered as she pulled herself from the door and made her way out of the first garden she'd seen. After she left both gardens, her slim feet began to hit the floor at a faster pace as she hurried back to what was her room.

Silence fell around the devil as he stood in his garden, quiet and thoughtful. Slipping that long, leathery tail from it's place in his shirt, it swung down, eagerly swaying in the cool night's air. "Good night, my Dear." He whispered only after she had left. Playing with his thoughts as he perched upon one of the large stones, the man rested upper arms on knees, watching the many fish swim about, much like his thoughts. A gentle tug to his sash of crimson unveiled those so evil eyes, and let the fabric fall around his neck. Strange, alien like eyes, devilishly deep, unholy in their true appearance, they bellowed the sin of pride the way the flames of a furnace do when fanned. He watched those small scaly creatures for a fair period of the night, before finally retiring to his own quarters. Sleep was something unnecessary for his kind, given the traditional time of fornication, it simply meant that perhaps they would be able to acquire more souls. More power, for their master, ultimately, but for themselves in the mean time. Resting his mind, the lord sat upon his floor in meditation till morning, full lotus position, with hands below his naval. Shirtless and quiet, his heart rate dropped to nearly one beat per breath, though it's beating truly effected his body in no real manner, it was more so a way to appear human to the eyes of human beings. Sash once more replaced over his eyes, he simply sat, quiet, facing a wall, and upon a milky white pillow.

The young woman had slept a little fitfully throughout the night, tossing and turning among the sheets of her bed. Dreams of her new 'master' haunted her consciousness as the night passed. When she came to, it was a slightly after sunrise, lashes fluttering as her eyes opened slowly. The whole night had seemed so sureal that she had begun to wonder if she had been dreaming her encounter with Alexius, but as she sat amongst the silk, she could still taste him on her lips. Her eyes narrowed on a squint as she peered at the window, the sun's rays beginning to slip in through the curtians.

Slim legs slid across the sheets out from under the blanket as she moved to raise up from the bed. Arms raised high above her head as she stretched languidly, before she dropped them and went to the wardrobe. Sifting through it, she found an emerald hued dress and changed into it, leaving her curled hair to fall around her. The dress wasn't tight, but clung to all her curves in all the right places, flowing gracefully from her hips to spill silken material around her legs. The 'u' cut dipped low enough to just give hint of her pale breasts, and the sleeves were puffed a bit at the shoulders before sinching in tightly on her upper arms, loose material flowing from there down to her thin wrists. A soft smile came across her lips; she rather liked the dress and idly, she wondered where it may have come from.

Curbing her train of thought, worried it may lead her to a destination she did not wish to find, her feet carried her to the door of her room. Quietly, she slipped out and carried herself down the cool steps of the staircase.

Not long after she began moving, and the sun caressed his cheeks with it's warm rays, did he finally slip from his meditation. After some time, standing and regaining the normal heart-rate and breathing pattern that most humans had. He too slipped his attention onto the wardrobe within his room, casting the wooden doors open with a measly creak. Turning a few things, moving this, replacing that, he eventually adorned himself in another fancy sort of outfit. Mainly black, his pants were loose, not silk, but like it in their movements. Trimmed and stitched with snowy white colors, the legs would have fallen past his heels if they were not fashioned to cover the bridge of the foot without being trodden on. Slinging his arms through the sleeves of a button up top, the man let loose a simple sigh. Delicate white ruffles stuck modestly from the ends of these sleeves, and tickled at his hands. Making his slow way to the door of his room, Alexius buttoned the shirt with a single hand, quite swiftly, in fact. Pushing the silver circles through the little white trimmed holes, he used his free hand to cast the door aside, and appear at the top of the stairs on the opposite side that she had. That milky and smooth skin of his was visible, from sternum to collar, giving the option to take glances at certain pieces of his pectoral muscles. "Did you sleep good?" He questioned, loud enough so that he knew she might hear his voice. Unfortunately, in all his changing of garb, even in the time of the night, the sash was still veiling his eyes from view. The very same one, it seemed, crimson and silky, too thick to see the eyes it stood vigilantly in front of. Playing with thoughts, he slowly buttoned yet another one of his buttons, figuring that he had best not tempt her, as she had seemed to react negatively towards it the previous night.

Back
Top Bottom