Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Adventure 03 (cerberus_xiii, Niki-Gale, me ONLY)

Lunar_Blade

Super-Earth
Alright guys. I'll get the thing going by posting a char sheet. Here goes.

Your Char

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair/Eye Color(post pic here if you want):

Your Digimon Partner

Name:
Species(if different than name):
Estimated age in Human Years:
Physical Description(post pic if needed):
Digivolution Line (Rookie-Mega, others if applicable):

Bio of chars:

-----

There's the char sheet. If you want to change text colors, here's a good tool. Please note that some more eccentric color codes may not work. I'll post my char now.

Your Char

Name: Shimabara Hikuro
Height: 5' 9-1/2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair/Eye Color: Silver-white

Your Digimon Partner

Name: Kenichi (Ken)
Species(if different than name): HanshouLeomon (NightLeomon - Dark attribute sub-species of Leomon)
Estimated age in Human Years: Roughly 18
Physical Description: HanshouLeomon
Digivolution Line (Rookie-Mega, others if applicable): Rookie form unknown, met Tamer as current stage. HanshouLeomon has yet to Digivolve to Ultimate

Bio of chars:When he was born, Hikuro was found to have an extremely rare disease that would be fatal if he didn't get a blood transfusion. His mother's Digimon friend, GinAgumon, had a matching bloodtype, and it was quickly transferred into the infant's body, thus saving his life. Hikuro grew up shunned from all but two kids in his junior-high class due to his body having manifested a couple traits of the Digimon when his life was in danger. Usually, these manifestations were a clawed gauntlet, a ring of fire around his wrists, or (rarely) a dinosaur-like tail that struck quickly. It was due to the two classmates who saw him as human with special gifts that Hiikuro came to learn of the Chosen. Of his two classmates, the girl, Aina, not only had a crush on Hikuro, but along with her brother Ovan, also introduced him to her father and mother, Ishida Yamato and Sora.

It was thanks to Aina and Ovan's parenta; influence and Chosen upbringing that lead Hikuro to ask about becoming a chosen. He mentioned to them that he'd been born on the tenth anniversary of Diaboromon's attack, and due to his mother's stories, he'd wanted to become a tamer.

A few weeks later, as Hikuro lay in the hospital's ICU after being in a traffic accident that left a large scar running across the bridge of his nose, much like that of Iruka-Sensei from 'Naruto', when a rather large bipedal lion with fur as black as midnight entered his room. The beast said his name was HanshouLeomon, and that he was looking for a Human partner. Hikuro agreed, and the two remained in the hospital until Hikuro was released, a whole month sooner than he should've been. The doctors said that meeting with the Digimon had increased the boy's resolve, and that in turn had increased his healing speed. The two have been nearly inseparable since their meeting, and HanshouLeomon has given Hikuro courage on more than one front. He has approached another Tamer in his class, Aina to be exact, and expressed his deep affections for her. Aina's Digimon partner, Corbenik, a DarkGabumon, has shown that he doesn't like Aina being with a hybrid like Hikuro, but after spending time with them, Corbenik has softened up considerably. To this day, Aina and Hikuro are dating, and he plans on proposing to her at Christmas.

-----

Whew! I didn't expect it to end up so long, but that's the way I am when I get on a roll with a char. lol. I looked up the Chosen from Adventure and 02, and Yamato and Sora got hitched. more lolz abound.

Human Character

Name:Takaishi Ryu
Height:76 in. (6 ft, 4 in)
Weight:200
Appearance:
anime-guy12.png

Digimon Partner

Name: Kit
Species: DarkRenamon (Viral Form of Renamon)
Estimated age in Human Years:13
Physical Description(post pic if needed):
DarkRenamon.jpg

Digivolution Line (Rookie-Mega, others if applicable):DarkRenamon, Youkomon, Doumon, Kuzuhamon.

Bio of chars: Ryu was an orphaned child when, at the age of 8, he and Kit first met, and both somehow knew everything about each other, for they had been dreaming about each other for as long as they could remember. Ryu had known several students from his school were related to the Chosen that had saved the world many times over, and they went and talked to them, learning that they are part of a new generation of Chosen. When Ryu and Kit were around 10 years old, they were adopted by Takaishi Takeru and Hikari, the parents of his closest friend and the original Chosen of Hope and Light. Now, Ryu and Kit have been helping new Chosen around the world learn about the Digital World, along with the help of his caring, loving family and the children of other original Chosen.

Name: Kaily Ichijouji
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair/Eye Color(post pic here if you want): Black hair and purple eyes like her father

Your Digimon Partner

Name: Kyohei
Species(if different than name): Poromon
Estimated age in Human Years: !0
Physical Description(post pic if needed): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocities.com/dreamcatcher_12466/poromon.jpg">http://www.geocities.com/dreamcatcher_12466/poromon.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Digivolution Line (Rookie-Mega, others if applicable): Poromon, Hawkmon, Aquailamon

Bio of chars: Being the daughter of Ken and Yolei Ichijouji Kaily takes after her mother in everyway but her hair and eyes which are like her father Ken. (will post more as i think of it)

Ryu was in Shibuya, shopping. Kit, using his shadow blending ability, was litterally right behind him. Tenchi, his adoptive brother, would've came along with them, but the only reason why Ryu was shopping was because Tenchi's 14th birthday was coming in a week, so having him follow them around would spoil the surprise.

"Ryu." Kit said, making the human jump, since he was deep in thought and forgot that his closest digimon friend was with him.

"What the hell is it, D.R.? What the hell is important to interupt my train of thought? Great, now I forgot which way the store is. What?" Ryu said, sounding a little annoyed.

"Umm... I was just going to say that I smell two unfamiliar digimon are nearby. But if that isn't important, then I'm sorry."

"As long as there isn't a riot, it's not important."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT'S A BIPEDAL LION WITH A SWORD! EVERYONE RUN AWAY!!!" a woman some distance away yelled.

"Geez, you'd think that someone would've noticed sooner." Ryu said, as the crowd started to riot and run around like idiots all around him.

As the black-furred Digimon sighed, a human boy dressed in white, with hair to match, stepped out form behind the lion.

"Sheesh. You'd think people would know a Digimon when they see one. I guess seeing you still scares some idiots, Kenichi." the human said.

His Digimon partner sighed. Not wanting to speak, the Lion merely glanced towards Ryu, sensing the Digimon. He placed a hand on the hilt of his katana and let loose a low, rumbling growl. Hikuro sighed, putting his hand on his companion's arm.

"We don't need a fight right in the middle of town. If he has a Digimon, Ken, don't worry about it. I doubt it's another Viral-Type, anyway. Your typing is kinda rare in canines and felines anyways. Don't even get me started on Viral-Types who are good! The last time I saw a good Viral, Ken, was you!"

"I guess you're right, Hikuro-San. I still don't trust it, though." Kenichi said.

The two of them continued on their path, heading for the same market where Hikuro had planned onshopping with his closest friend, Ishida Aina. He was supposed to go shopping with her for supplies for her family's picnic that was set for the next day, weather permitting. Although Hikuro didn't like to say it out loud, he had a crush on the girl. And the fact that she had a BlackGabumon as a Partner increased his interest somewhat, as black and white weree his two favorite colors.

"Besides, Aina-Chan's waiting, and I'd hate to miss the Ishida's picnic tomorrow!"

"Kit. Your opinion? Fight or just continue shopping for Tenchi's birthday shit?" Ryu asked the Viral-Type Fox digimon.

"I'm not sure. We sould probably call Misa-chan and Rene-chan and ask them." Kit said.

"You just wanna have Renamon come here so you can look at her ass and/or chest." Ryu said, playing on his Parthers crush.

"Oh, come on. You'd do it too, just to flirt with Misa-chan some more." Kit retaliated.

"Whatever. You know what, lets just screw it and fight. Since it looks like a Leomon of sorts, it must be a Adult (Champion) level. I'd say go to that level yourself, but we've beaten Perfection (Ultimate) levels while your in this form before."

"So, in other words, just go and attack?" Kit asked, to which he got a look that said "Duh." "Alright." He crosses his arms and jumps into the air. "Fox Leaf Arrowhead!" he announces as he throws several black diamonds towards the Lion digimon.

Kaily and her Hawkmon were out shopping for food and saw the two boys and their digimon and Kaily said "Hey Hawkmon lets go say hi" Hawkmon flew over and landed in the middle saying "Hello everyone" Kaily ran over and bonked him on the head "Damn it Kyohei i ment come over together"

"Shit! Kit, stop!" Ryu said, seeing a girl and a digimon step in the way of the foxes attack.

"Fuck!" Kit exclaimed, flashing into his own attacks path, stopping it from hitting the two newcomers by taking it himself. After the attack finished he landed on the ground, only slightly hurt.

"YOU IDIOT GIRL!!!" Ryu said. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"

Kaily looked at him and sid a bit scared "I i'm sorry i ran in the middle to get Kyohei" she fell down and held tight to her hawkmon. Kyohei looked at him "I'm sorry sir but wht reason do you have for yelling at Miss Kaily Ichijouji, daughter of Ken Ichijouji hmm" the hawkmon said her father Ken Ichijouji's name and she thought it might be bad "Kyohei why did you have to say dad's name"

"Oh, sorry. You said you Ichijouji-san's kid? I'm Ryu, the son of Takaishi Hikari and Takeru, two of his friends." Ryu said, looking a liitle sorry.

"Well, their adopted son. Tenchi is their only blood child." Kit said, correcting him. "Speaking of which..."

"Yeah, yeah. But first..." Ryu turned to the other boy and his digimon. "Who are you and who is the digimon?"

"I am Shimabara Takuya. This is my partner, Kenichi. We live next door to Aina and Ovan Ishida."

Takuya seemed a bit unnerved that a human had foolishly gotten inbetween a Digimon fight, and Kenichi looked even more upset, since he had activated his Shadow Fur, a defensive move that would have deflected any projectiles. Takuya held out his hand to the other boy.

"So, care to tell us why you chose to start a battle? This little icident probably made me late, since Aina-Chan is waiting for me at the store."

"Ishida? Why does that sound familiar?" Ryu said, trying to remember.

"Because, you idiot," a girl's voice said behind him. "Isida Yamato is the original Chosen of Friendship, his wife is the original Chosen of Love, and he's you father's older brother. Seriously, do you not pay attention to you the hell your related to?"

"Uh, no. Not when I'm focusing on my own brother's birthday present." Ryu replied to the odd hair-colored girl. "By the way, why did you go with black, blue, and red Misa? It's just not a good combo with the way you have it today."

"Whatever." Misa said. "Anyway, I'd like to hear the reason why you attacked these guys."

"Umm... Well... Uh... It's just that... well... they... caused... a ... riot..." Ryu said, looking more scared with every word, due to the fact he was getting the 'Evil Look' from both Misa and Rene, her Renamon Partner.

"And?"

"Um... the Leomon guy was about to draw his sword and let out a growl that sounded like he wanted to fight. So we... uh... went with... our... instinct..." Kit said, also getting said look from both girls.

Both human and Digimon turned to the other two boys and bowed repeatedly while saying over and over again "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" so as not to bring out the wrath of the two girls... again.

"No harm done, I suppose. Humans still aren't used to Kenichi's sword. We'd better get going. Aina-Chan can be worse than a Tasmanian when she gets angry." Takuya said, his voice taking on a slight Aussie accent.

Kenichi sighed and bowed politely to the two new females. He made sure Takuya bowed as well, since the boy had a tendency to forgoe his manners when his mind was set on Aina.

]"I bid you fine ladies a good day. Takuya and I must be off."

Kaily looked at the girl and asked "Misa was it, um i was wondering what is your full name?" she looked at her digimon and said "I'm Kaily Ichijouji and this is my partner Kyohei" the hawkmon bowed "Hello miss"

Misa looked at the girl with the Hawkmon. "It's not that important for anyone I don't work with to know. But if you really want to know, it's..."

"Not really important." Ryu said, interuptting her, to which he received the 'shut the fuck up or I'm gonna kill you' look.

"Amane. That is my name. Amane Misa." Misa said, answering the girls question. "Now then, Ryu, next time I get a warning that you're start a fight without a good enough reason, I will cancel you-know-what." And with that, Rene grabbed Misa and they disappeared, right as Ryu let out a loud "NOOOOOO!"

Kaily looked at Kyohei "She seems nice, i hope we get to see her again" Kyohei responed "Yes i hope we run into Miss Anmane again as well" they went in to the store and came out with a video game. Kaily said "Ryu right. Here give this to your brother and tell him Ken Ichijouji and his family say Happy Birthday" the girl and her digimon smiled.

"Uh, sure" Ryu said, taking the present. "Well, I guess I'll see you later. I gotta finish shopping myself." And with that, he left.

---Later That Night---

"Alright, Onii-san. We'll be there." Takeru said, then hung up the phone. "Well everyone, looks like were going to a picnic tomorrow. Yamato invited us as well as the other Chosen and their families."

"M'kay." Ryu said, not really paying attention to anything but his bowl of ramen and the video game he was currently playing.

"I swear, you're gonna go blind if you keep staring at that screen." Hikari said, shaking her head at her adopted son.

"That's why we look at the ceiling when we eat our ramen." Kit said, as Ryu killed him. Again.

---The Next Day, around Noon---

"Huh???? YOU!!!!" Ryu said, pointing to the white haired boy sitting next to his cousin Aina. "What the hell are you doing here???"

"If you paid attention, he said yesterday that he knew Aina." Misa said, taking a sip from her glass.

"That doesn't answer my question." he said, giving her a 'I didn't ask you' look.

"Aina-Chan invited me. Ishida-San didn't mind, so I tagged along." Takuya said, eyes closed. He took a bite of his sandwhich, and Aina giggled.

"Didn't Otooji-Kun tell you?" she said, wrappng her arms around Takuya. "Kore wa watashi no kareshi!"

Takuya blushed slightly at 'kareshi', since he was not yet used to the word. A few dozen feet away, Kenichi sat cross-legged on the grass, meditating it seemed. However, the black lion was simply debating on whether or not he should speak to Aina's partner, Alkaid, a female Weregarurumon. It was unknown to Takuya and Aina, but Kenichi had a crush on Alkaid.

Yamato glanced over at Kenichi and called out.

"Hey, Ken! Why don't you join us? There's plenty to go around!"

Ken smiled "Thanks but i think i'll sit with my family" and put an arm around Yolie who said "Ken go sit with him". Kaily's two brothers hung with her and she called out "Hey Ryu-san, this is my brother Kai, and my baby brother Joey" Joey giggled and Kai said "Hello"

"Uh...hi. Nice to meet you." he said to the two boys. He then turned to Misa and asked "So, are the others coming too?" asking of his team.

"Hell to the yeah we are." a boy in grey said next to Ryu, making him jump. "We just needed to wait for my parents to let me come."

"And by that, he means he had to drive his parents insane enough to get kicked out." said a girl in a red shirt.

"Not true, Atsuko. I just waited until they were done trying to make my little sibling and passed out. Then I snuck out"

"Too much info there, Sora, too much." said a girl in a green shirt.

"..." the boy in blue was just staring into space.

"So yeah, this is my team that I'm guessing Uncle Yamato and Aunt Sora invited." Ryu said to the other young Chosen as Yamato nodded to him. "You already know Misa, the girl in white, along with Rene, her Renamon. The boy in blue is Kai, and his partner is the Gomamon on his head. Red is Atsuko, and her partner is the BlackAgumon eating all the peppers. Grey is Sora, with the Tsukaimon on his head as his partner. And the girl in green is Rika, with Palmon as her partner. Team, say hello to Takayu and Kaily."

"Hello" said everyone he just introduced, except Kai, who just nodded.

Kaily said "Hey" as her two brothers went back to their mom Yolie. Kaily asked "Hey Ryu would you and your partner like to play tag with me and Kyohei"Her hawkmon stood happy that she had made a friend and was not so shy any more.

"....." Takuya said nothing, opting to merely bow in greeting. Aina giggled at her boyfriend's shyness, but she looked at Ryu's team.

"Glad you could all make it! Ni-Sama's off playing with Kratenmon somewhere."

Aina kissed Takuya's cheek in front of everyone, making the silver haired boy blush greatly. Kenichi decided to join the rest of the group, and he sat next to Alkaid. He was blushing, although you couldn't tell with his black fur, and he shyly placed a hand on hers, and Alkaid giggled, kissing his cheek.Yamato saw this and smiled.

"So it looks like my daughter and her partner have someone they love."

"DADDY!!!" Aina turned crimson and simply buried her face into Takuya's shoulder, something she'd started doing after Ovan had teased her about him.

"..." Ryu was just thinking when all of a sudden...

*KISS!!!* "You know, Ryu, there's a couple of bushes right over there. We could sneak off and do some stuff." Misa said."Got any ideas?"

"uh huh. Uncle Yamato, you didn't let her near the sake again did you?" Ryu asked, knowing that Misa only acted this way when she was drunk.

"Ummm... oops?" Yamato said, sweatdropping.

"It's great that she gets this way when we're alone." Ryu said to himself."And I kinda can't wait until we turn 18, that way the omiai's terms will finally be filled. But in a public park... WHOA!!!" Ryu was then tackled by Misa and dragged behind the bushes.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Atsuko said to Kaily and her younger siblings as they tried to sneak and look at what was going on. "She will kill ANYONE who interrupts her when she gets like this."

"..." Kai was still staring into space, not having moved from where he was when Ryu introduced him, except to sit down.

"You getting some bad waves?" Walleye (pronounced Wall Eye, like the fish), his Gomamon, asked.

"..." Kai just nodded.

"Gonna tell the others or is it not going to be in our area when it happens?"

"... tell later..."

"..." Walleye just nodded in agreement.

"...Something's off...I feel like we're gonna be ambushed or something." Takuya said. He whistled sharply twice, and Kenichi, who'd wandered a slight distance with Alkaid, waved once, signaling he understood.

"Kenichi-San? what was that about?"

"Takuya only uses that whistle to warn me of danger. Something must be bothering him. Alkaid-Chan, stay on guard, just in case our strength is needed."

Aina barely heard Takuya's whispered concern, and she started to ask what he meant when he kissed her lips out of the blue, mostly to get it off of his mind, and partly because he hadn't kissed her in front of her family before, with the exception of Ovan.

Kaily said "Thats not it..." she got by her partner hawkeye. Kyohei yelled "Kaily get ready there is something wrong" He got on the defensive as her dad ran to her side. Ken said "Yolie guard the boys. Kaily ready to fight for the first time" Kaily nodded "I have waited for a chance to fight with you dad"

Back
Top Bottom