Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Question of the Week O___O

^^ by the way.. darker me i think ur dancing avy is so cute! :D i just sat here for ten mins watching it dance.... ^^ cute!

Having clarified that the child would ultimately be more sucessful than Hitler, none of these silly winter campaigns in Russia apparantly, I'd lean towards "Give 'em hell junior".

Good question, noble nesolagus. If there are points to be awarded, I think they should go to Trygon for pointing out that nobody knows Hitler's father's name off the top of their head.

I think I'd choose the book - but there are practical difficulties. I suppose the literate leporidae probably wants a one-topic book - that is, we only get one commandment, not ten - , so one couldn't exposit an entire philosophy for the unwashed masses to absorb. Further, as you surely know, hare-host, less than half of Americans read a book a year... and with Stephanie Meyer taking 1/7th of them, my audience is meager.

If my audience is restricted to say, 1 billion people, I have to craft a message they can actually carry out - in order to have a powerful enough movement, I'd also want to try and curtail the people it'd appeal to, so that those who were influenced by it were positioned to enact my reforms.

I'd call my book "A Return to Patriarchy: a Step-by-Step Guide to Fixing the World". It would convince anyone who read it that the solution to all of the world's problems is to disenfranchise women, and treat them as chattel. It'd be a bloody battle (imagine the legions of acne-scarred Internet white knights charging into battle to defend women who would never willingly put a penis in their mouth...), but as men still (basically) run the world I think my followers would win, thus beginning a reign of misogyny.

Virulent said:
I'd call my book "A Return to Patriarchy: a Step-by-Step Guide to Fixing the World". It would convince anyone who read it that the solution to all of the world's problems is to disenfranchise women, and treat them as chattel. It'd be a bloody battle (imagine the legions of acne-scarred Internet white knights charging into battle to defend women who would never willingly put a penis in their mouth...), but as men still (basically) run the world I think my followers would win, thus beginning a reign of misogyny.
I think I read a story like this on the BDSM Library. "The Female Manifesto," if I'm not mistaken. Too much corporal punishment, not enough sex.

Mr Master said:
I think I read a story like this on the BDSM Library. "The Female Manifesto," if I'm not mistaken. Too much corporal punishment, not enough sex.
Yeah - thats the problem with a lot of stories on BDSM Library, in my opinion. There seems to be an entire genre of authors who just write plot summaries.

Back
Top Bottom