Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Question of the Week O___O

Bunny Question

You are given two avenues of your future life. On one hand, you come to learn you will do something that will change the world forever in ethics and morality. You learn you will write a book that changes the face of society. However, it is not discovered until your death. A death you suffer a month after publishing the book. A gruesome death filled with weeks of torture and the murder of your loved ones and family. This horrific scene spurs you words to be recognized universally upon your death.

On the other hand, you see that you will find the love of your life; a soul-mate--if you believe in such things. With this partner you have two children and live a happy and fulfilling life. You and your companion eventually produce offspring. The youngest of your children, a male, is destined to be the equivalent of Hitler. He will destroy the world with ruthlessness.

These are your two choices, they can not be altered. This is the choice of your destiny tied with the world. Which one would you choose, and why?

*Nazi salutes my son.* There are to many damn people in this world anyways. Besides I already know I will suffer a painful death. This way i still get to make the world the way i want it by manipulating my sons views on life before i die.

The latter, I think. To be recognized on a global scale for being the father of such an evil being would be an interesting experience indeed...

Seythe said:
The latter, I think. To be recognized on a global scale for being the father of such an evil being would be an interesting experience indeed...
What's Hitler's father's name?

Don't wiki, now~

I'd take the first. Pain is fleeting.

Corporal Bunny said:
The Trygon is honorable! : O
The Trygon recognizes the importance of progressing the species as a whole.

Also, the chance to instill my virtues and views on the world? Go ahead, martyr me. Whoever killed me will die in a fashion far worse then they could ever imagine as my billions of enraged followers look to their teacher's writing and determine that the appropriate response is SUFFERING.

I CALL NO MAN MY GOD.

SAVE MAYBE ANTHONY STEWART HEAD. MMM. SEXY HEAD. YOU MAKE ME QUESTION MY SEXUALITY.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT. NO GOD. AND I ONLY MEAN THAT IN A SORT OF METAPHORICAL WAY. HYPERBOLE AND ALL.

I would rather die then have millions of lives rest on my soul. The first option, pl0x.

I will admit to being selfish, I'd undoubtedly take the second route and spend my life happy until the fateful moment of Hitler child.

Hitler killed millions, but also united a world and drew the United States out of isolationism. Horrible horrible actions, but also the response to the actions was intensely ultimately positive. There's a reason we call those people The Greatest Generation.

So it's a toss-up. But I'd tend to go with the happiness, and groom the other child to be the one to redeem the family by taking out the sibling...

*balances choices in hands*
Evil child... end of my family line... Evil child... end of my family line...

I will have to say this, evil is in the eye of the beholder. Germany saw Hitler as a savior, because he gave them a reason to fight through the depression, made jobs and helped Germany come out of a slump before the war's end sent them back crashing down. The world is going to destroy itself anyway, because of how we are with each other and how we treat the environment.

Man is destined for war, because that is what he wants on the inside. I pick option two, because either he starts a war big enough that humanity is destroyed, but the world survives and flourishes after years of cleansing us from its surface, or he will be overthrown and the government systems and economic systems will be redone to make the human race flourish.

I have to say, I'd go for the second. Simply because if I had a family with my partner, I'd rather they live then be tortured. The 'Sins' of the father(mother in this case) should not be visited upon the child. If I birth a major evil, such a child would be evil in only some eyes. No one person is thought evil by everyone, it's a stated fact. The child can be whatever it will be, if I have a child of evil, I have a child of evil.

But I'd go for the survival of my most beloved ones, over being well known... Any day. I do not fear my own death, just the death of those most precious to me.

xD i still say die die die! :3 we need war in order for peace to actually be peace, right? if there was no war then how would u describe peace? flowers? xD so we must kill! :x also war is a great form of population control... without it wed have completely occupied every square foot of the earth and eventualy dug caverns holowed gronds and the like just so we could keep living(so called peacefully). and since all the higher ups are only concerned with thier income we will never get to live in outer space cause the programs and research and stuff needed to make it all happen is too expensive! (i heard they discovered antimatter but its so volotile that its useless...) but thats why we need war! >:D instead of moving earth and mountains to house people we just kill them over stupid things like made up weapons of mass distruction! xD die die die!

Back
Top Bottom