Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Manuscript

o.o -actually read all that-

Do you have the article on hand where you got that information, MM? Or is it solely in the magazine? I'm a bit interested in reading it a bit more thoroughly~

But, I must tell you. Natural selection or not, I am still your Master~ <3

iKitten said:
o.o -actually read all that-

Do you have the article on hand where you got that information, MM? Or is it solely in the magazine? I'm a bit interested in reading it a bit more thoroughly~

But, I must tell you. Natural selection or not, I am still your Master~ <3
To be fair, there was a lot of cutting, pasting, and going through to delete spare zeroes and commas in that step-by-step.

I do not recall which issue the article was in; I'm pretty sure it was in the early 00s, like 2003 or something. But mostly the purpose of the article was to clear up misconceptions about natural selection and how efficiently it can operate.

Yes, yes, dear. You're my "Master." <pets his... er, hm, rephrasing that... pets his Kitten fondly>

Hmâ?¦ might attempt to find it. Iâ??m assuming the public library will have a copy. Analog Magazine, correct? Or is that some sub magazine in some bigger title?

Oh, you know you were gonna pet your pussy! Its okay, MM. I still love you, double sex and all <3

iKitten said:
Hmâ?¦ might attempt to find it. Iâ??m assuming the public library will have a copy. Analog Magazine, correct? Or is that some sub magazine in some bigger title?

Oh, you know you were gonna pet your pussy! Its okay, MM. I still love you, double sex and all <3
Formal title is Analog Science Fiction and Fact. Short Sci-Fi stories. I have no idea which issue to recommend, and frankly, Google has failed me. But I do recall it was one of the Science Fact articles.

The term for someone with both sets of sex organs is "hermaphrodite." Some will try to tell you it's some version of "futa" but that's a modern made-up non-word. And you know how those annoy me.

Back
Top Bottom