Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Just feel like we keep getting into fights and half the time I don't even know what I'm saying anymore except that you need to stop thinking I'm gonna leave. I love you, you idiot. Stop thinking I'll just walk out after all the shit we've been through. You ask me to trust and believe in you yet why can't you believe I won't leave? Loving you is almost painful, and It's been ingrained into my very soul. You are everything to me.

Believe in me. I believe in you. In us. In love because of you.

So please. Remember why I love you.

Been writing like crazy for a few days and now slowing down. I've typed up about 29 pages [in Word] and trying to figure out how to change up some character qualities and maybe character roles. Also trying to figure out if my main female character should fall for the current main character male unless I make him more like a side character and introduce another character that might suit her better. So far, I get the vibe that he's more like an older brother/father figure and that's nice and all, but it doesn't suit the storyline except as a side arc.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS.

So after about four months of little success, I have a second interview tomorrow and will hopefully- HOPEFULLY- have a job!

It'll be a full time job, so no more part-time bullshit to deal with though the schedule and work might be rough.

I don't give a fuck though because finally money! And work! And not feeling like a worthless bum!

You've been in my thoughts, sweetie. <333 My fingers are beyond crossed and I'm sending so much positivity you're way it's quite literally insane. XD *hugs*

Hopefully, I know for absolute certain if I have this job by monday.

Things got screwed up but hope it will all be sorted out soon.

Got offered the job. Just need to pass the checks.

I'm so thankful right now that despite all the shit, I can finally get stable financially.

And I'm lucky for the friends I have. Thanks DA and Zal and Broom and everyone else I haven't talked to in awhile. You guys are great.

Hopefully, I'll start my job by May 11 at the latest.

Filled out background check paperwork and will probably have to take the piss test on Monday.

I really hope I get to start this job sooner!

Just need to take the drug test and wait for the call.

Also, cut my hair because I'm badass and didn't wanna pay a hairdresser to do it.

Youtube helped me with my cutting skills.

I am like, le awesome.

Not really, but at least I don't have the itch to dye my hair as badly now.

I have successfully made it through the first week of work. I'm still worried with all the training I'm gonna have to do and the fact I'll be shifted around a lot over the next month or so, with a time-shifting schedule, but I'm trying. It's hard after not working for almost half a year, but I'm managing. I did stumble emotionally/mentally, but I've pulled through. It'll get easier. I just have to focus on the fact that I'm working for a reason and that things are getting better in a lot of ways. Hopefully in a month we'll be on our way to getting a new place and maybe down the road getting a puppy.

But for now, I'll take it one day at a time and focus on the good and not so much the bad. Plus, my hair is purple and blue now, and looks awesome. *hairflip*

Tomorrow, I start another week of work/training. Here's to hoping it goes well and that I get into the swing of things quickly and to the best of my ability.

Days like today make me kind of wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

It's just a weird feeling because being out of work wasn't a choice, and now that I'm working again and not thinking about how stressed not having a job made me, I miss sleeping in and just dicking around. Yet I like knowing that I'm actually doing something worthwhile and know that I'll see the fruits of my work in my upcoming paychecks.

I've never had a fulltime job before so maybe that's why I'm more hesitant. I don't know. Eight hour days are an adjustment, but I think I can do it. I just finished a full week of work already so I think I can do it. Must stay positive! We will be moving forward soon. Just gotta hold out for a little while longer.

I think there's no polite or easy way to ask someone to move out.

Especially when they are your best friend.

Today could really end badly.

Had a productive day: Went and bought some jeans and new shoes. [Pants are bigger in size than I would like, but I'm in the process of losing weight so there is that.]

Got the kitties some food and myself new insoles so I can be comfy at work [at least, to the best degree. My feet need a break from the work stress.]

ANNNNNNNNNNNND *Drumroll*

I ordered my engagement ring that I was able to customize!!

And I was able to get a lab created stone that I've been wanting forever [because the "natural" stone was like...a bazillion dollars], and will hopefully have it by July.

SO EXCITED!! I hope I get it by Independence Day. <3

I also realize today that....four months from now I'll have been with my lover for two years. Holy shit.

So work is hectic and carries with it a love/hate relationship.

But soon! Soon, I can laugh on my days off.

Back
Top Bottom