Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

No word yet on the job front but a friend of mine /coworker wants me to cover her 10 hour shift.

I'm really tempted to say no.

Well, she got the dates mixed up so I'm not covering her...

Which is helpful since the original problem with my car was not the REAL problem with it.

Seller lied. It's got a transmission issue that could cost up to 600$.

Lucky me

Gonna Try looking for more work this week.

Cost over 700$.

My parents own me forever.

I think I honestly owe them like 1500$ for all the things that have happened with my car(s) over the years and haven't managed to pay them back.

I feel like a failure right now. :/

Shit still isn't improving much. Just trying to get by.

Partner comes home Friday morning so there's that.

Trying to keep my head up.

Bubbling excitement!

As much as everything has sucked lately, in less than two days time, I get to hold my partner again.

Amazing day.

Had breakfast, awesome sex, a nap, went shopping for Vape stuff, had dinner, and then went home to relax, had more awesome sex, and now for sleep with the one I love the most.

I find it awkward yet humorous that a chick I went to high school with now has three kids after she had this sleep with everyone phase because she "couldn't" get pregnant. Lawlz.

Well I have a second interview and I snapped one of nails off. Ouch. At least I have new books to celebrate!

I was already sad over Robin Williams, now Richard Attenborough, who played Dr. Hammond for the Jurassic Park movies has passed away. I can't even express how upset I am. I wanna just curl up in a ball of sad.

Back
Top Bottom