Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Re: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Until you get back here, then you have to open your legs so that I may inspect =3

Be sure to pack your shiv! :3

I'm sure that Misha has the most pure of intentions. Just want to check the structural integrity mind you. >.> <.<

FOR SCIENCE!!

~retrieves the tools~

Didn't Think It Would Go This Way​

Well, I have come to find out after pretty much weeks of not speaking to a friend of mine [who was "busy"] that he and his fiance [see previous posts] are officially married now. It feels awesome to be totally out of the loop like that and at least I figured I had some time before they would both pretty much disappear from my life. Guess not. I certainly didn't think it would go this way or turn out like this. I feel like crying. I am also happy for them because it's something I would want to have, even though I know I can't have it [at least...not right now.] I guess it's one of those bittersweet moments. While people get more closely bound together, I keep drifting further apart. I really don't know how I feel right now. I already know that a few of their friends knew about the eloping thing, but I talked to the man this morning. THIS MORNING. And he didn't tell me anything. It kind of hurts. And she didn't breathe a word of it to me and I've been closer to her than him in the past few weeks. I don't know. Perhaps I'm envious. Perhaps I'm just depressed. Perhaps I'm just feeling the extra doses of loneliness. I don't know right now. It seems like I can't get out of this tailspin.

Even if my world isn't bright, at least the rest of the world is.​

The Neutralist​

As the title suggests, I am The Neutralist. I take this seriously because it is who I am. I don't care if you think otherwise because when you get into a fight with someone that we both know, I step in and take care of it. It's my personality. I don't like conflict, sometimes my temper flares, but I do my best not to act upon said temper. Yes, I have exchanged some haughty words with people, but a good majority of the time, I am the neutral party. I do my best to calm people down and get them back onto good terms without fully involving myself because it isn't my issue. My issue is that if you two aren't talking, nothing is going to change. I know I can't fix everything and that people would call this meddling, but kiss off. I have a purpose and that is to keep the peace amongst individuals. I enjoy what I do, though it pains me when people don't make up immediately. I know these things take time, and so I deal in my own way. I have guards up that few will ever see and fewer still that can actually break them down. If I care, I will always care on some level. I kid around, I cause Chaos, I am THE neutral party.

I am The Neutralist Chaos Queen. And I wear it proudly.​

Mood of the Day..​

Cloudy with a chance of Rain..

Dunno how I feel currently at the moment. Just kind of like, everything sucks or at least, certain aspects of my life really suck and it keeps getting more and more apparent when I learn about certain things that pertain to those aspects. It's almost like I can't breathe nor see. The cloud cover is darkening. The rain will fall soon..​

Internet People Aren't Real​

I call shenanigans and bullshit on that one. You don't talk to imaginary people unless they aren't worthy of your time or are in your head. For serious, that statement is false. Unless you just like to fuck with people and their emotions? I still call shenanigans.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Internet People Aren't Real​

I call shenanigans and bullshit on that one. You don't talk to imaginary people unless they aren't worthy of your time or are in your head. For serious, that statement is false. Unless you just like to fuck with people and their emotions? I still call shenanigans.​
QFT

The Double Standard​

Sorry to say, I don't believe in it. If you wanna dick around, go and do it. Tell me, don't tell me, I don't care. You aren't worth the suffering, so don't go saying "OH WOMEN. ALWAYS WOMEN." Men do it, too. This is for MAP and how much I care. Yes, you lied, but you tried to avoid hurting that other person and just went about it the wrong way. Don't dwell on it. Things happen that you can't change and you can either accept it or regret it, but don't let it eat away at you. You'll get better, things will get better. Love, love, love.

If he makes you cry, he isn't worth the tears. It's when he wipes them away, that things will become clear.

Oh, and for the assholes who think "people on the internetz aren't real." Why are you on an RP site where you have to interact with these "imaginary fiends" and ask to get to know them better? For shits and giggles? Bite me. You're practically dead to me.​

Hush Now. I Don't Want to Hear You.​

You say to trust and I try. You tell me to be honest and I don't lie. So why can't I get the same treatment? WHY DOES EVERYONE LIE TO ME?! Was it is about me that screams, "Lie to her. It won't hurt." Or "It's okay to lie to her because she feels nothing." FUCK. OFF. I'm so fucking done. I'm in tears because of all this shit that I get put through. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?! HONESTLY. FUCKING TELL ME. IT ISN"T ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF INTO THINKING I"M GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE TO NOTICE. NO. IT FUCKING ISN'T. I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THE TRUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU HAD TO FUCK AROUND AND MAKE ME TRUST YOU FIRST. THIS IS WHY I DON'T TRUST ANYONE. BECAUSE NO ONE IS EVERY FUCKING HONEST WITH ME. NO BODY. AND YOU WONDER WHY I DON'T DATE, WHY I HIDE IN MY CLOTHES. God, I'm so fucking...I'm so fucking done with this...I can't believe this. Why don't I get honesty? Why can't I EVER BE TREATED LIKE I TREAT EVERYONE ELSE? Why do I get put at the center of lies? why? FUCKING TELL ME. Now I'm getting light-headed and starting to panic.

I can't stop shaking. And I feel numb on the outside. A minor panic attack just broke my lucky streak of none for over a year. I can't even...I can't even...This just isn't fair. Don't you get it? I actually cared.​

It doesn't matter. Who is without a flaw?​

Got that in a fortune cookie thing and it suits me at the moment. Still not okay, have a headache, and just want to go to sleep. But I can't. It's all right for now though. Gonna go read for my next class and then hop over to it.

I don't know where we go from here.​

What. The. Fuck.​

Seriously. This is bullshit. Wow, I may get my tongue pierced. No, it doesn't make me a fucking slut. I like piercings and I think tongue piercings look interesting and intrigue me. But thanks, bro and stepdad for making it seem like I'm a dumb whore. Thanks so much. It doesn't matter what I say about it, because nothing I say is good enough. And you wonder why I wanna fucking move so badly. Why I hate being around you sometimes because you were so motherfucking ignorant as to how I feel about the matter. And I'm tired of my dad, all the way in Germany, thinking he can control me and my life. Kiss off you controlling bastard. I finally get away from you and your judgmental ass and you still think-because out of my love for you that I added you on facebook- that you for some reason have some semblance of control over what I want when it's my body and I'm not fucking 13, 16, or even 18 anymore. I'm 20 years old and guess what? Fuck the hell off. If I want tattoos I'll get them, and if I want piercings, I'll get them. And you have no fucking say since I PAY FOR THEM MYSELF. WITH MY OWN FUCKING MONEY THAT I EARNED.

And kiss off Devin with your fucking "you're a poser" comments. You fucking ass. Go drink some more and hang out with your stupid friends who argue more than all of my chick friends combined.​

Mr Master said:
Friend of mine is a doctoral candidate in the Film Studies program at Indiana University.

Tongue piercing.
I have a friend who is a doctoral candidate in the Film Studies program at Indiana University. Not very long ago, she had a tongue piercing. Though she may have taken the barbell out, I don't know.

Still, the point is, educated women can get them, too. Just like tattoos. Your menfolk are dealing in antiquated prejudices that weren't even true to begin with, and these days are even less true, and blatantly so.

Back
Top Bottom