Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Re: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

From the Past to the Present​

So after my break up with Blaine, I started getting closer to Chris. I was already close to him to begin with and we had been friends since childhood. But there was a shift in what was between us. I never knew when he was serious or joking when it came to some of the things he said and I was hurting still and wanted to believe that someone still thought of me as more than just a friend. Chris told me he wouldn't date me and that he didn't want a relationship with anyone in general because he didn't want to end up hurting anyone. I believed him but I still tried anyways to keep his attentions, to try to get him to break that little oath and be with me for as long as he had. He was going into the Navy and I wouldn't be able to see him basically at all, not that I did much anyways. But he didn't seem to see any of the hints I was sending his way and most of the time I was a mess after talking to him.

The wounds I had received from Blaine were still fresh, but school helped me focus on other things. I was in college now, and it was a different experience to behold. I thought that maybe here, I would find someone who would find me worth while and hold on to me. I felt like I was slipping away again and Chris's words weren't helping. During the middle of the semester I was hit with a low blow. Chris had a girlfriend. And she was better than me, which I discerned from the words he told me. And it hurt. It hurt a lot to know that I wasn't good enough for him to notice me like that. To want to be with me like that. But I wasn't a beautiful blond, which Chris seemed to prefer in girls. But she was "perfect," there was "just something about her." Nothing that I could attain. I was pushed aside again because someone better had come along who made the person I wanted happy. There was nothing I could do, so I told him I was happy for him over IMs even as I cried. One question dominated over me: Would anyone want to just be with me? I wasn't sure.

And then Chris and his girlfriend broke up. I wasn't as excited as you might believe because basically the day after, Chris was saying those words again that hurt and confused me all over again. I hated the emotions that he incited within me. I was glad for his attention, that he was noticing me, but it was awful at the same time. I ended up seeing him the day after Christmas and we slept together. It wasn't something that I had planned, but I knew it would happen either then or later. There was too much physical attraction between the two of us for me to fight, as much as I initially did. I couldn't keep up the guard around my emotions whenever he touched my hand or kissed me. And the night after we had our one night, I ended up crying. I felt slightly used, but it was my own fault, like most things. I felt like, "He should understand now. He should see how much he means to me now." But he didn't. He didn't understand at all. I didn't talk to him for a long time since he was in boot camp and all that stuff and I actually was relieved. I missed him, yes, but I didn't want his words that cut like knives even as he meant no harm. The reprieve helped with some of my healing since I had been dealt another blow: Blaine had a new girlfriend.

When I talked to Chris again, I became offended and hurt beyond all measure that he didn't grasp nor understand over the computer. We were talking about sex and how he had been without for a while. I laughed at him and asked how long. He said a little over two months, so I knew he had slept with another girl after he had had me, which I expected. And I told him it wasn't as bad as how long I had gone without. Guess what he said? "I bet you have sex all the time." And I told him I hadn't been with anyone since him. He seemed confused and I told him thank you for calling me a whore. I've been with two people: Blaine and Chris, and it hurt to have him believe that I was just simply sleeping around, as if that would alleviate the heartache I still suffered that he had helped increase.

So I didn't talk to him for awhile once again, and I felt relief from it. I didn't want to talk to him. Not after what he had said. It just made me feel awful, as if he thought of me as something lowly that he had taken pity on. But I wouldn't let it diminish the day we had spent together. I wasn't going to regret it. I wasn't going to regret anything. The new semester was going pretty well. My grades were up but precalculus was kicking my ass. I made a few new friends that I hung out with while at school, but that was all. I didn't really have friends anymore, as far as I felt. They were too busy for me because some of them were still in high school and most everyone had a job except me. But I wanted to be alone. I wanted nothing to do with people. School was all I needed.

I started talking with Chris again when he got to Maryland where he was stationed in the Navy. And it was a little different than before. He seemed more respectful, more in tune with how I was feeling. It was around this time that I confessed how I was so upset and aggravated with him most of the time because of how much I cared and liked him. And how when he had said all those compliments, I hadn't known if he was joking or serious. And then he told me he had been serious, and that if he could be with me, he could probably be happy, but he didn't want to do that to me when he was going to be traveling every couple of months. But he wouldn't even try. He wouldn't give it a chance. And it hurt but I accepted it, though it pained me to do so. And then I stumbled upon Dan, another old friend of mine who I actually figured I had a chance with and also liked for awhile. We hung out while he was home from college, and ended up kissing and some things and I asked him out. He said yes and then the next day proceeded to dump me and not talk to me for a month before I finally figured out that I wasn't worth a thing to him anymore. I wasn't his friend and he didn't want to be with me. He wanted to stay single and kiss whoever he wanted. And that his new college friends were more important than I would ever be to him now. And that hurt worst of all.

The school semester ended at the end of April and then I was off to Europe with my brother to see my father in Germany and stayed there for roughly a week or so. It would have been longer, but my brother needed to work. I was denied going to Ireland and England because of my brother, and so part of my trip was ruined, because those were the two countries I wanted to see most and had been promised to see. But as I mentioned in posts past, promises were made to be broken in my family. So I swallowed my hurt and enjoyed my time in Europe, making a friend out of my dad's neighbor's daughter who was my age. She was a cute girl and enjoyed hanging out with her and learning some German while I taught her English. Over all, I had a good time, and it was one of the few times I actually got along with my father.

The summer for me was slow, and laced with friendships and graduations. I saw Blaine again after over half a year of not seeing him and I still had the same reaction: Run and cry. I had to leave a friend's graduation because I still couldn't deal with him. But the next time I saw him, at my friend Jess's place, aka my daughter, I simply ignored him. I wasn't gonna ditch my daughter after all because I was uncomfortable. I made more friends during the summer, and hung out with them a lot, growing to like some other boy that I had no chance with whatsoever. Because I was nice. Because I wouldn't cross boundaries. And because he didn't like me as more than a friend and made that perfectly clear. And once more, I hated myself for liking people that simply hurt me with their inability to be with me. But I could endure.

No, this wasn't a summer of love. It was simply a summer of friends and fights, drama and tears. Other things I didn't want to deal with. But the summer went to slow for me and a lot of friends that I had been friends with for awhile were too busy to hang out with me. The old couples of our original group had broken up, so the group as a whole was no more. Nothing was the same anymore. We couldn't go back to the summer. We were in the hell that was our present. At least, for me it was that way some days. But I grew close to Jess and she was the person I needed most in my life, the best friend I had always wanted but could never keep when it came to other people with those labels. She didn't abandon me like they had. That's how she came to be my daughter and how she calls me "mom." Unfortunately, her mother passed on eight years ago, and it was hard to look at Jess when she was thinking about her mom and how she wasn't here for the most important things. But with a little of my help, she's healing too, and with a lot of her own willpower and time, she's healing and growing all on her own. And I'm so proud of her.

And that brings us up to the present date. Jess is a freshman at the same college as mine, and we are still friends, but we don't hang out every day anymore. I'm in the process of getting a job by next week, which hopefully will come to pass. A friend of mine that I have been considering asking out has a new girlfriend and has decided that while he's back home from college for the weekend, that I'm not worth seeing and won't bother answering my text messages about it. So basically, I've lost several friends in the span of a year, while keeping others close. I'm still not healed all the way and lonely as hell. But that's just how life goes.

And there is no end of the Chaos.​

This time in your life is one of huge transition. You'll find a lot of new friends, and find your old ones either falling away or becoming tighter than ever.

I know it's been a rough one for you, and this journal has been about your RL, but we imaginary people who live in your computer love you too. If there's ever anything we can do, from being listeners to offering advice to (for those of you on the East Coast) consensually kidnapping you to help take your mind off things, you know we'll be happy to do it for you.

Much as it feels like you're not, you ARE loved.

... What MM said! Yeah.

You can count on us, no matter how hard things get! :-D

Don't Make Me Face It​

I can't deal with this alone. I just can't. It's like the past is haunting me from someone else's view. Words I have said when I was younger are being told to me from a computer screen and all I can think is "STOP IT." I want it to go away. To be able to look at that person without knowing that dark secret. The words that whisper, "I want it to end." I can't deal with this. My inner self, that hidden self, and the broken part of me from when I was younger breathes, "Don't let it back in." I don't know what to do. I don't know how to deal with this. I've tried talking, tried to get him to see things my way, but it isn't working. I want it to work and I feel so fucking helpless. I can't change his mind, and it seems like his medication isn't doing what it should and that his sociopath mental state is more apparent. I can't help but cry because he doesn't think that him killing himself would be selfish. Because he doesn't care about people and feels basically nothing towards them. Which includes me. He only wants me to ease the loneliness. That's all, nothing more, nothing less. And I can't do it. I can't put myself through it. He has his demons and I have my own, but I'm not strong enough to handle his as well as mine. I'm not mentally able to handle it. And there's no attraction for me. Why live a lie? I can't. And I honestly don't know what to do. And it hurts so much. This is our conversation and I'm posting it because I don't know what to make of this whole situation, something that I'll never understand.​

Friend (12:36:15 AM): Yo
SkittlezDark007 (12:36:25 AM): hey
Friend (12:36:45 AM): So. Rachel is batshit crazy.
SkittlezDark007 (12:37:04 AM): I figured.
SkittlezDark007 (12:37:08 AM): But you still fuck
SkittlezDark007 (12:37:17 AM): I hung with Mel yesterday so I know things.
Friend (12:37:30 AM): Nooo, not after tonight
SkittlezDark007 (12:37:34 AM): lawlz
Friend (12:38:36 AM): She called me pathetic because I came over when she begged me to, and then called me clingy because I answered my phone.
SkittlezDark007 (12:38:50 AM): Well, she's a twat.
Friend (12:39:01 AM): Well yeah that's obvious.
SkittlezDark007 (12:39:16 AM): Then why the hell did you bother to keep having sex with her?
Friend (12:39:35 AM): Cause she didn't come out with her craziness until tonight
SkittlezDark007 (12:40:26 AM): Hon, usually the cheating aspect would get people to stop fucking exes
Friend (12:40:44 AM): Wait wha?
Friend (12:40:46 AM): Who cheated on who now?
SkittlezDark007 (12:41:04 AM): Didn't you tell me she slept over that guy's house?
SkittlezDark007 (12:41:16 AM): And no one knew where she was, yatta yatta
Friend (12:41:18 AM): Ooooh yeah, but I don't know if she did or not.
SkittlezDark007 (12:41:31 AM): That in there, lies the whole problem I'm having.
SkittlezDark007 (12:41:37 AM): I don't get you, but whatever.
Friend (12:41:38 AM): But nah, she came out with everything last night, like she fucked two other people while dating me. So there that.
SkittlezDark007 (12:42:02 AM): I'm sorry, but I even figured that out when we hung out like last week.
SkittlezDark007 (12:42:07 AM): Or whatever.
Friend (12:42:13 AM): Ugh. I just want someone who can treat me decently. Why aren't there more girls like you.
SkittlezDark007 (12:42:22 AM): I dunno.
SkittlezDark007 (12:42:42 AM): Probably because most of them don't care enough to have sex within a relationship and fuck whoever?
Friend (12:43:09 AM): Yeah. I think I'm taking a break from fucking.
Friend (12:43:31 AM): I'm gonna go on nice dates and drill into girl's mind more from now on before letting my dick even brush against them
SkittlezDark007 (12:43:41 AM): Well, that's good.
Friend (12:45:08 AM): Like, wtf?
Friend (12:45:12 AM): ME:
Friend (12:45:17 AM): About last night, you raced off before I could get everything out.
I really don't see how I'm clingy. I'm affectionate around the house, like a normal person is. I don't even call you anymore, you call me. Then you call me clingy and it really boggles me. I really like you Rach, but I've been avoiding picking up the phone when you call cause I don't want to over do things but you keep calling anyways. And then you say you don't want to lead me on, lead me on to what?
It's really getting to me, do you even know what you want to be doing? Honestly, I really do like you but you play so many mind games is getting a bit much.
Friend (12:45:47 AM): SHE:
Friend (12:45:49 AM): To be honest I've been sort of using you as a cuddle/fuck buddy. I want nothing to do with you romantically, I'm not even sure I wanted to when were together. We have fun, but the noises you make when you get all cuddly totally turn me off. I think you're weak. And that turns me off. You remind me a lot of Josh.
SkittlezDark007 (12:46:16 AM): Yeah. She's a twat AND a cunt.
Friend (12:48:53 AM): She then asked why I couldn't keep it up
Friend (12:48:57 AM): Which I said
Friend (12:49:21 AM): No need to be immature and catty about it. Yeah, that really was it actually, I just wasn't attracted to you sexually. I've never had a problem with anyone before I can give you references if you like. You just really didn't do it for me.
Friend (12:49:49 AM): HER:
Friend (12:49:50 AM): Hahaha you're so pathetic.
I cheated on you twice before we broke up, btw. Got fucked real good by people guys who want me and had big hard cocks.
SkittlezDark007 (12:51:21 AM): Lawlz. I would have said "Guys who want you? You're just another slut in a long line of "Always Open" women."
SkittlezDark007 (12:52:21 AM): Oh, the joys of filling an empty life with sex since that's all she's good for.
Friend (12:52:39 AM): Yeah well. I feel like shit over all of it now I feel stupid telling you
SkittlezDark007 (12:52:54 AM): Why? Because I'm giving her shit?
SkittlezDark007 (12:53:06 AM): Sorry. I guess being a friend sucks.
SkittlezDark007 (12:53:15 AM): Have a good night, Kevin.
Friend (12:53:18 AM): No because it's weird telling you how I fuck up relationships
Friend (12:53:26 AM): Cause I still have a thing for you you dummy.
Friend (12:53:33 AM): And showing how I fucked up sucks
SkittlezDark007 (12:53:37 AM): Well, it happens.
SkittlezDark007 (12:54:00 AM): And sorry, but I don't like you in that way. Which I feel I'm reminding you of on general basis.
Friend (12:55:10 AM): Yeah, I know it's dumb but the more we talk the more I wonder if I could do the solo relationship with you because you understand me and boot my ass into order. : /
SkittlezDark007 (12:55:37 AM): Yeah, but I'm not attracted to you.
Friend (12:55:43 AM): You used to be. : /
SkittlezDark007 (12:55:49 AM): Used to is the key point, hon.
Friend (12:55:58 AM): Wonderful.
Friend (12:56:50 AM): There's relaly nothing I could do to turn it around? I mean, I'm aware of all the bad shit I've done and how that's changed your perception of me, but is it that far gone?
SkittlezDark007 (12:57:08 AM): I only liked you in that way a little bit.
SkittlezDark007 (12:57:16 AM): And that was months ago.
Friend (12:57:37 AM): Lovely.
Friend (12:57:57 AM): I had some hope there. I really did.
SkittlezDark007 (12:58:16 AM): I'm sorry. But I'm not the type to lead on. Why do you think I kept telling you no?
Friend (12:58:51 AM): I don't know Shayla. I'm just miserable and reaching for hope at this point.
SkittlezDark007 (12:59:29 AM): You need to take a break from women in general.
ScaringMeFriend (12:59:39 AM): Over the past two days I've been seriously contemplated killing myself because of how my life is, and I just want something to hold on to, no matter what though no matter what I try no matter how much I improve, I get less money, less friends, more enemies, and nothing works. I don't see the point in tomorrow.
SkittlezDark007 (12:59:55 AM): Fucking deal with it.
SkittlezDark007 (12:59:57 AM): Life sucks, babe.
SkittlezDark007 (1:00:03 AM): Don't be so fucking selfish as to end it.
ScaringMeFriend (1:00:22 AM): I'm a sociopath. Selfish to the end, and how is suicide selfish?
ScaringMeFriend (1:00:30 AM): I don't see the point of tomorrow.
SkittlezDark007 (1:00:53 AM): Because you're taking your life. And because you leave behind people that you affected and that made you matter to them.
ScaringMeFriend (1:01:25 AM): From recent events I reeeally wonder who would be effected. You, Jess. Matt. My grandparents. That's about it.
SkittlezDark007 (1:01:38 AM): And it's not enough for you?
ScaringMeFriend (1:01:42 AM): And it's not about everyone else, I'm just not happy anymore and I don't feel like being here
SkittlezDark007 (1:01:50 AM): I've been there. I've done that.
SkittlezDark007 (1:01:57 AM): Learn to get through it.
ScaringMeFriend (1:02:17 AM): I have, more times than you. But it gets better then progressively worse.
ScaringMeFriend (1:02:33 AM): It's not me acting out here
SkittlezDark007 (1:02:34 AM): Then I guess what I'm saying is useless.
ScaringMeFriend (1:02:41 AM): It's me being logical, I don't want to be here.
SkittlezDark007 (1:03:06 AM): I wouldn't go to your funeral if you killed yourself. I would never ever forgive you.
ScaringMeFriend (1:03:31 AM): Well one less person to grieve then.
SkittlezDark007 (1:03:42 AM): you're such a fucking asshole.
ScaringMeFriend (1:03:51 AM): I get that a lot.
SkittlezDark007 (1:03:59 AM): Because in reality, you don't care.
ScaringMeFriend (1:04:27 AM): BECAUSE IM A FUCKING SOCIOPATH SHAYLA. You don't get it, IM CRAZY. IM ON MEDS, because I DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE.
ScaringMeFriend(1:04:38 AM): Everyone is an object to me because IM FUCKED UP.
SkittlezDark007 (1:04:53 AM): DEAL WITH IT
ScaringMeFriend (1:05:01 AM): Why?
ScaringMeFriend (1:05:33 AM): Why should I bother? You say deal with it and all that tough talk, but what's one good reason? I see no connection besides attraction, I cant even enjoy seeing my neice because I feel nothing
SkittlezDark007 (1:05:50 AM): Because you don't try.
ScaringMeFriend (1:05:59 AM): You don't get it.
SkittlezDark007 (1:06:01 AM): You don't fucking try to link yourself to something other than a relationship.
ScaringMeFriend (1:06:44 AM): No Shayla, you don't understand how sociopathy works. It's not that I don't try, I TRY with every relationship. Every girl I fuck I TRY to love them as HARD AS I CAN, but no matter what I feel nothing.;
SkittlezDark007 (1:06:55 AM): THAT"S NOT WHAT I"M SAYING
SkittlezDark007 (1:07:31 AM): God. Write a fucking book and let out everything. Just sit the fuck down and write.
SkittlezDark007 (1:07:48 AM): Because you need to be able to deal with yourself before a relationship will ever pan out.
SkittlezDark007 (1:08:14 AM): BECAUSE YOU CAN"T CAN"T LOVE ANYONE IF YOU CAN"T AT LEAST LIKE YOURSELF.
SkittlezDark007 (1:08:26 AM): Even with a mental disorder.
ScaringMeFriend (1:08:33 AM): It's not just "relationships with girls". I can't even feel anything toward my grandparents. I can't feel anything for my nephew. It's not just dating, I am emotional Cold.
ScaringMeFriend (1:08:43 AM): You don't understand this at all.
ScaringMeFriend (1:08:51 AM): Go look it up, study up and you'll understand
SkittlezDark007 (1:08:57 AM): I won't understand.
SkittlezDark007 (1:09:00 AM): I never will.
SkittlezDark007 (1:09:05 AM): I don't have it. I can't understand it.
SkittlezDark007 (1:09:14 AM): No matter how much I "read" up on it.
ScaringMeFriend (1:09:22 AM): Thats what I'm trying to say Shayla.
SkittlezDark007 (1:09:28 AM): Then I'm sorry.
ScaringMeFriend (1:09:53 AM): I can't force myself to feel something, just like how you can't force yourself to like me in that way anymore.
ScaringMeFriend (1:10:51 AM): I just miss feeling normal is all. I don't want a solution from you, I just like talking to you because you make me happy. I can really talk to you about the horrible things Ive done and youll listen.
ScaringMeFriend (1:11:02 AM): I trust you more than anyone else, I'm in tears here Shay.
SkittlezDark007 (1:11:31 AM): You have no idea how hard it is for me not to burst into tears because my father is sitting basically next to me.
IdiotFriend (1:11:44 AM): Why would you be in tears?
SkittlezDark007 (1:11:46 AM): Because you're telling me you want to kill yourself when I already went through that myself.
SkittlezDark007 (1:12:04 AM): I've lost friends and family already. I don't need to lose another one because they don't care enough.
ScaringMeFriend (1:12:14 AM): Well my life is being destroyed peice by peice.
ScaringMefriend (1:12:21 AM): Everything I've ever cared about leaves.
SkittlezDark007 (1:12:39 AM): I've dealt with leaving. I always deal with people leaving me behind. ALWAYS.
SkittlezDark007 (1:12:48 AM): AND YOU SAYING YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF.
ScaringMeFriend (1:12:49 AM): My grandfather is dying, Rochelle, the ONLY girl I've been in love with is getting married, I can't afford school, and everyone is geting sick of me and leaving me.
SkittlezDark007 (1:12:54 AM): THat's the biggest fuck you.
ScaringMeFriend (1:13:29 AM): Only you and Lee talk to me now. Even Lauren gave up on me, my "little sister".
ScaringMefriend (1:13:48 AM): I just need someone as corny as it is to cuddle up against me for once so I don't feel alone right now.
SkittlezDark007 (1:15:22 AM): The only thing I can seriously suggest is that you go to therapy. But I dunno what else to do.
ScaringMeFriend (1:17:09 AM): You wouldn't give me a date just to appease me? It's just that you get me is all.
SkittlezDark007 (1:17:36 AM): I'm your friend, Kevin. I'm sorry but that's all. I listen because it's what I do and what you need.
ScaringMeFriend is offline (1:26:54 AM)

Sounds like your friend needs some real help.

Your first step should be to tell his relatives; the ones who care.

Confront him about getting help; face to face, so he can't run away.

Assure him that the reason he shouldn't end his life is so that he can feel those luffy feelings he's always wanted to feel.

Check with his medication provider. Judging by what I've read, I think he needs a change of medication.

Please don't let this situation bring you down, Hahvy. You're too strong for that. <3

First Day

So, today was my first day of work. It was pretty boring, but it was relaxing and I like the pleasant atmosphere. It was cool. Cara, my new buddy, is crazy. But, she is awesome and we are starting to eat healthier together! Which is fabulous. And I walk everywhere, so that will help with the losing weight thing. =] Anyways, work was cool, made friends with Kemah, this guy who's name I can't remember, and Alison or Alicia...I think. She's cool, too. Unfortunately, I can't see Kemah until next week because of work schedules and I don't think I'll be seeing Alison/Alicia, until Sunday, which is lame too. But oh well. TO THE FIRST DAY OF MONEY MAKING. :D

Hurray! First steps are always important. Trying new things, whether work or whatever, is necessary as breathing, and look! Money coming in! Hurray again!

Seriously, though, good on you. And making friends is awesome. Keep on top of it, you could have a job the next three years.

Indeed, yay for money making! And, jebus, saw such a hot guy today. <//< I got to talk to him, but fml, I didn't catch his name. D: And I had a scenario of me asking him if he was free on saturday but Peter, one of my co-workers/supervisors, was there so I was like "Maybe another day...>.>" But alas, I am still saddened. Oh wells, to days working at the library and meeting hot men!​

The Ending

Okay, this will contain Spoilers on The Time Traveler's Wife, somewhat because the ending of the book and the journey to that ending quite literally tore me up last night. I couldn't stop crying and I'm not a push-over when it comes to books. Very few things make me cry in general, much less when it is about fictional characters. But this hit me so hard that I was just in tears and they wouldn't stop and then I calmed down, but I got back to thinking about it before I went to bed and starting crying a little. I held myself together when I started thinking about it again today, but it was just so profound of an ending that I couldn't stop thinking about certain parallels in dealings with my ex-boyfriend whom you have been acquainted with through my writings.

She waits for him daily, or weekly, praying he will come home again, yet enjoying the solitude given to her. She is happy alone and content, and then he appears again and is still content and relieved that all is well. It is a waiting game.

The perishing of the main character was what ruined me. The emotions and heartbreak was what tore me apart. I have wished that I could go back like Henry and somehow tell myself "No. Enjoy what you have right now and don't go to the ending, just close the book and give it to your mother and tell her you are done with it." But such a feat is impossible. The journey that Henry and Clare go through didn't affect me as much as the ending. I rather enjoyed their journey through life together, even with the problems they have. But I think it had to do with one of my fears that gets me when I really think about it. I think about being married and being blessed with a child or two and then come to find out that my husband is gone forever. That there is no more forever and it is just us, me, left behind again only there is no reconciling this; there is no saving us.

When my ex left me, it really felt like he had died. The He in Us was gone forever. It reminds me of the song by Carrie Underwood, "Just a Dream" where the chorus is "Baby, why'd you leave me? Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I'll never know. This can't be happening to me. This is just a dream." I connected to Clare in a level I didn't think possible, to know that he isn't just gone, he's gone. And it really killed me that she was so like me when Blaine left, that I just kept waiting and waiting, and a part of me still feels like it is waiting. I think the main difference was despite myself not being married with children, etc, she had people to pull her together. I didn't. I suffered alone while others watched me waste away and then come back to life. People tried to help, and I feel that like Clare, the help just couldn't be accepted it. It was like being pushed into a cold shower but being so numb that it means nothing; nothing can reach you in that state and it's okay like that.

I never got an explanation. She did. And some days, I can't stand it.

I just want to move on comfortably, and I feel that I am.

But I can't help but dream that he is still beside me, even as in that same dream he walks away again and I feel again like Clare: Waiting. Always Waiting. But living, still living.

All I can do is live. There is no more waiting.

I used to be Love Drunk,
But now I'm hung over,
"I love you forever!"
Forever is over.
We used to kiss all night,
Now it's just a bar fight.
"I love you forever!"
But now it's over.

I wanted to put that in, but at the time of this initial post I couldn't think of the right chorus. But here it is.​

That's sad and beautiful, Hahvy. And yes, the ending was powerful. It's one of the things that makes it such a good book. It's bittersweet, like most of life. That's why everybody says enjoy the time you have; with a time-traveller, that time is all broken up and lived all around the place, but it's still true.

I had a thought. Maybe it's not being left behind. Maybe it's still traveling, but traveling away, on different paths. That's especially true with an actual death; if there is something that happens afterward, it can't be shared (at least not right away), so the paths have to diverge. It bothers me when people drift away from me to think of myself as stationary, and that they're leaving. Becaues that's not true of any of us, I don't think. Nobody gets left behind so much as people take a sharp turn, start driving west and leaving us heading north, still moving, but without them. That is still sad, heartbreaking, but at least we're not standing still, at least new terrain is still on the horizon, and we're moving toward it.

But yes, that book is so strong. I'm sorry it made you cry, but I'm happy you connected with it. I thin it's a worthwhile story, and I'm glad you got something out of it.

I'm tempted to read the author's other book called Her Fractured Symmetry or something like that. Idk.​

Just Shut Up

I'm so done with this. This is a rant about how some of my friends treat me. And I'm so sick of it. I'm going to put part of a convo I had with a friend of mine because it was damn short after I blew up on him and he fucking deserved it.​

videogame789 (11:12:09 PM): hi
SkittlezDark007 (11:13:08 PM): hey
videogame789 (11:13:20 PM): how are you today?
SkittlezDark007 (11:13:29 PM): Kind of sick. But otherwise I'm okay.
videogame789 (11:13:49 PM): well I hope you feel better
videogame789 (11:14:16 PM): and I have to satisfy my curiosity....does your status message mean what I think it means? I'm just curious
SkittlezDark007 (11:15:23 PM): What do you mean? I'm not dating anyone if that's what you are asking.
videogame789 (11:15:35 PM): Oh
videogame789 (11:15:38 PM): I'm sorry
videogame789 (11:15:48 PM): well I'm sure you'll find someone
SkittlezDark007 (11:15:50 PM): it was just a thought that popped into my head so I put it as my status.
SkittlezDark007 (11:15:57 PM): eh, it's fine if I don't.
videogame789 (11:16:18 PM): yeah
SkittlezDark007 (11:17:06 PM): So how's the dating scene for you?
videogame789 (11:32:35 PM): okay I guess
SkittlezDark007 (11:33:55 PM): That's good.
videogame789 (11:34:59 PM): relationships confuse the hell out of me. She thinks it's "too soon" for an engagement ring but she does want a promise ring. I still don't see the difference
SkittlezDark007 (11:36:05 PM): Um...how long have you guys been dating?
videogame789 (11:36:49 PM): Forget it. I know I'm a freak who has no idea how relationships work(I'm not mad at you I just don't want a lecture right now)
SkittlezDark007 (11:37:03 PM): Look, I wasn't gonna lecture you.
SkittlezDark007 (11:37:11 PM): But glad to know that it's apparently what I do.
videogame789 (11:37:12 PM): okay then I'm sorry
videogame789 (11:37:31 PM): no, that's what everyone I've come to for advice on the matter has done
videogame789 (11:37:46 PM): and I don't need a...6th or 7th lecture tonight
SkittlezDark007 (11:37:47 PM): All I was gonna say is that you guys are young and that the relationship should be taken slow.
SkittlezDark007 (11:37:52 PM): That's all.
SkittlezDark007 (11:37:57 PM): Do whatever you want otherwise.
videogame789 (11:38:44 PM): thanks
videogame789 (11:39:03 PM): I just want her to be happy and I'm sick of hearing "no one understands" and "I've been through more than you"
videogame789 (11:39:08 PM): it is really getting old
videogame789 (11:42:14 PM):
SkittlezDark007 (11:42:36 PM): Yeah, well, try seeing your ex's girlfriend every other day at school when you thought you would be free there.
videogame789 (11:43:26 PM): there it is again!

videogame789 (11:43:47 PM): whenever someone talks about a hardship why do people see the need to talk about how worse off they have it?
videogame789 (11:43:52 PM): I never said you didn't have problems
SkittlezDark007 (11:43:52 PM): You know what.
SkittlezDark007 (11:43:56 PM): I NEVER FUCKING COMPLAIN TO YOU
SkittlezDark007 (11:43:57 PM): EVER
SkittlezDark007 (11:44:04 PM): So shut the fuck up about "worse off."
SkittlezDark007 (11:44:18 PM): I'm so sick of people telling me to shove it.
videogame789 (11:44:21 PM): you misunderstood
videogame789 (11:44:29 PM): I wasn't telling you to shove it
SkittlezDark007 (11:44:43 PM): Basically, you just did. "There is it again!"
videogame789 (11:44:46 PM): if you want to complain to me then fine
videogame789 (11:45:19 PM): the way you said what you did, it sounded like you thinking you had more problems then me. which whether you do or not, is irrelevent
videogame789 (11:45:28 PM): I am sorry that you're going through that
videogame789 (11:45:33 PM): I know it must suck
videogame789 (11:45:37 PM): and I'd like to hear about it
videogame789 (11:45:58 PM): but I just hate the whole "you should be fine since I'm worse off" I've been hearing it every day for 3 months
SkittlezDark007 (11:46:45 PM): Since i didn't say that.
SkittlezDark007 (11:47:18 PM): I never said I was worse off.
SkittlezDark007 (11:47:29 PM): But in one sense, maybe I freakin' am.
SkittlezDark007 (11:47:32 PM): Who knows.
videogame789 (11:47:35 PM): No, you're right. I'm a freak who can't understand human emotion. I can't even help the woman I love.
videogame789 (11:48:02 PM): I'll leave you alone. Goodnight
SkittlezDark007 (11:48:06 PM): see ya

I'm too lazy to bother hiding his name. But don't contact him, please or anything. This scenario almost reminds me of what happened between me and Kevin, but this was just the last straw. I'm so done with people telling me that I shouldn't complain because their life sucks so much worse than mine. AND THEN THEY TRY TO GUILT TRIP ME. Fuck you. Fuck you and your selfishness. I listen to you because it's what I do for you, I try to give advice and you never ever heed it. And when I let you in on some of my problems, you shove them back into my face and tell me to suck it up. And you wonder why I get so pissed at people who are in relationships, who bitch so much about what they go through and that I won't understand. I FUCKING UNDERSTAND. I WAS THERE ONCE. I at least worked out my problems instead of bitching to everyone I knew about them. I worked them out, I did everything I fucking could in my relationship to make it work. AND IT STILL FAILED. BE FUCKING HAPPY YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO HONESTLY LOVES YOU. My ex stopped loving me and LIED about it. LIED. LIED TO MY FACE. And you have the nerve to go "there it is again!" I've been alone for over a year because the person I want, I can't have, and I've been fucking drowning in depression and stress and hell. I've been faking it until I made it, and you have the nerve, the balls, to tell me "OH BUT PLEASE CONTINUE AFTER I SHOVED YOUR COMPLAINTS DOWN YOUR GODDAMN THROAT. 8D"

Seriously. ENOUGH. Stop telling me that things could be worse. I"VE BEEN THERE. I KNOW. I lived it. I was on the verge of suicide last summer. It took me forever to get to the point that I want something new, even though it scares the hell out of me. And then here it is! I GET TO SEE HER FACE. Her. The one who gets the person that I lost. I'm not bitter, I just don't need to be reminded of times when things were so good, so much better than now. So much better than panicking at the thought that some other guy might be interested and you can't tell at all whether he's genuinely interested or just wants to be friends. I'm so fucking afraid that I'll screw it all up if someone good comes along. I've been dealt two broken hearts this year. TWO. More like three and people tell me "You'll find someone knew. You'll be fine. Suck it up. Get over it. He's gone, deal with it." FUCK. YOU. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CONDESCENDING BULLSHIT. I'm so tired of hearing it and learning that EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS is starting to get into a relationship while I sit here, alone. Some days I'm fine, other times I'm not. Kiss my ass if you tell me to suck it up one more time. I'll fucking rip you apart. I'm stressed, I'm tired, SO TIRED, and I get treated like this. I don't care if it seems like I'm blowing this out of proportion, but this isn't the first time nor will it be the last. You wanna complain about your relationship: fine. But don't you ever ever tell me that I don't understand. That I don't know shit about what's going on. I've been there before. I've done it. And guess what, I survived with barely any of myself intact until I got back to "me." You try that and live because when you do, you'll fucking realize I was right.

End rant.

~huggles Hahvy~

I know that feeling, when people want to talk, but never listen. Some people only want to hear praise, or the sound of their voice.

Think of us as a select few that can suck the venom from a poisonous snake-bite without poisoning ourselves.

There are those that suck the poison and spit it back into your face, some are poisoned by the venom, and some that refuse to suck it out period. We are those that prevent the venom from destroying the bitten ones.

Without us, many would suffer.

Character limit stopped my last post; comtinued.

But, the question is, 'who will suck out my poison?', IE, 'who will listen to me?' The answer may seem simple, but it's actually complicated. There aren't many like us in the world. It could be a counselor, or a school teacher, or MM.

We should always be on the look-out for people like us; people we can count on.

BTW, you are deliciously sexy. >:3

And The Learning Continues

There are only a few details I will disclose concerning my Thursday night, and that I learned a few things about my gender. Anyways, in the interest of not being vague, I will only say that with the help of two of my friends who are a couple, I'm not so frustrated and stressed out. However, I came to a certain realization that may or may not be true.

I am unnecessary.

I know several people go into this stage of sorrow or minor depression every so often, but it hit me pretty hard today after seeing my two friends. I was already hanging out with someone before they showed up, and I having a good time even when they showed up. It was all well and good until a comment slipped by that I was unable to ignore. I said to my guy friend, Woody, that he would never get anything from me. Few would know what this entails. I was joking around, knowing that if he wanted some things from me with permission from his girlfriend and fiance, Mel, he would get it. But he simply shrugged. At first, it didn't bother me. But within five to ten minutes, I felt awful. It hurt, what he had said without saying. Even if he didn't mean it.

He didn't need me in any way.

So the rest of my night was pretty much ruined. I love them both very much and have some stirrings of deeper feelings for the two of them, but I am distance still, as always. There's no place for me there, as there usually never is, so I know where I stand with them. But tonight, it just seemed like a low blow. Like I had been used, even though it wasn't true. It just hurt. And I tried hard to conceal it. He kept asking me with his eyes and verbally asking me what was the matter. I couldn't say a word about it. I simply shrugged or would avoid the questioning gaze he tossed my way. Mel didn't really seem to notice, except she was sort of out of it with being tired and everything, so it didn't really matter. But, that look was just too much. I can't stand it when people worry. I hate it. It's the only thing that can get through my barriers.

So I went outside and sat on the front steps. No one followed me.

I sat outside for awhile, maybe fifteen minutes and just thought things over. I'm not something permanent in their lives. At least, from my view point. They have both told me that I will always be their friend, no matter what, but it seems like a false decree. I can't be someone's permanent friend if they leave me behind because they join the army and get married and move far away. I don't want to be yearning for something I can't have. Because the worst of the night was that I realized something else.

He has Mel. I have no one.

I'm still unnecessary.​

Are you saying that you hinge your worth on one person? If so, don't be so naive. There are many that care for you, myself included. To say that you are unnecessary is foolish.

It's a commonly known fact that nothing lasts forever. Yet there are those that want that something to stay infinite. That final soda in the mini-fridge, that kiss, that night with your lover. You shouldn't believe that just because you aren't his #1 means you aren't important. People care for you and want you to stick around, and I'm sure he's included.

I know that feeling you spoke of. Actions speak louder than words.

~huggles Hahvy~

-huggles Kite-

Yeah, I know. I've just been taking a beating lately emotionally, and it doesn't really help that basically all of my friends are starting relationships and moving on from old ones. It's just jarring and tiresome.

An Update And...Future Date?!​

Okay, so my best friend Cara is crazy and we were talking about her relationship troubles and how a friend of hers like her and she likes him but she has a boyfriend. Long story short- she's torn. But after I talked to her about it as best I could, due to being ill with a headache and other problems, we started getting in on dates and such. I told her I'm so nervous and shy and such that I could never get a date without some intervention (more or less.) So. She had decided to set me up on a date with one her friends. D: He's cute but he's like...I have no idea. I dunno if I could ever like him, but I haven't actually met him. If he was clean-shaven in his picture, there would be more potential, but still, I am unsure. Anyways nothing is set but I'm still apprehensive about the whole thing.

I mean...I might be going on a date?! This never happens.​

You need to date. If only for practice. Don't think of it as an "OMG, this could lead somewhere," think of it as a "let's get acquainted in a one on one situation, and try not to predict what will happen." Hopefully that can take some of the stress off of it.

Dates can be fun. You're learning, you're doing something that's supposed to be interesting. At the very least, you're likely to get a meal out of it. All good!

And please, as one who knows, facial hair can be transitory. Don't weigh so heavily on appearance; it's part of it, but you'd be surprised how a) it can change, and b) it ceases to matter so much after a while. Hell, appearance lies half the time. "Oh, he looks cute, I'm sure he's trustworthy and nice..."

Thus endeth the requisite advice portion, and no more need be said thereto.

Now then...

SQUEE! This is very exciting! Do we know when, where, all that dealibob? You know, guys don't normally care so much about your outfit, not as much as women seem to think they do, but you're gonna want something that makes YOU feel good, so I look forward to the attire judgments! You shall have to employ pictures and let us help you decide.

It's potentially going to be a double date, which will make things less awkward because Cara will be there with me. And I'm not in the mindset of "THIS COULD BE SOMETHING GOOD" just more like "What might happen the day after?" That's all. and yes, I need to date. (blahs) But I dunno, in some cases I feel like I'm trying too hard just to make a friend. Or something. I have no idea. I'm usually laid-back so I dunno about how I usually act around people I don't know. I know I get nervous and get really quiet and just hang back, but still. I don't know. And by his appearance, he seems really odd. XD

Anyways!

No, I don't know the whens and wheres and whatnots. I hope it will be a casual-esque date thingy. If it turns into fancy, I have the outfit for it, but still. I dunno. -sighs- yes, I will employ pictures for decision making.​

Back
Top Bottom