Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

I hate when I have looping thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking. Thoughts that make me think I'm stupid for letting them take a certain root into my thought-process. They are technically harmless and will never be realized (but we all know that possibilities arise that can shake those up), and find that if ever presented with an opportunity to realize such thoughts..I'd do it. I'd take the opportunity as long as what was involved was agreeable to all parties involved.

Writing it out like this gives me freedoms, maybe confusing others. But it's better than letting it sit in my brain and torment me with the phrase, "what if". It bothers me. These thoughts bother me. But I can't let them go when phrases from others mirror those thoughts. Silence is the only answer I can give because reaching out - even in jest- is overstepping. Or just plain stupid, as it were.

It doesn't exactly stress me, but it taxes my systems and then those thoughts get put on the back burner as just something to think about for later and try to vanish from my mind. I don't think about these thoughts very often, just when given plenty of space to think about them, which is more and more frequent. Sometimes I wonder if I should speak of such thoughts, and then I just don't. It's the introvert in me, I suppose. Or perhaps the chameleon in me: showing one part while hiding another. I'll get over these thoughts eventually (at least I believe I will) and then...things will be normal.

Even though nothing here nor there is normal.

So stop it. Just put an ice cube to your brain, freeze it for a moment, and then plaster a happy smile to you face. Life is so much better when you do that.

Ok, ok, all joking aside, I've long believed our mind is our greatest asset as well as our worst enemy. Writing out your thoughts - here or anywhere - is always a good way to sort through them and discard that which is dangerous or trivial. Having the thoughts isn't bad but letting the thoughts take over your mind or your actions - that's bad. I know you don't fall into that trap often so don't fret over it to much. Just work through the thoughts logically and methodically, trying to your emotions out of them as much as possible, and eventually you'll conquer the thoughts instead of the thoughts conquering you.

Yeah. They aren't conquering me, but if given enough free time, they start surfacing and it can be the lightest bit distracting. It's just the possibility behind them that has me being like..."Hmmmmmmmmm...I wonder. <.<"

Into the darkness of a past unchanged,
Something's there that will always remain.
A time of sorrow and passion,
A time of endless obsession.
Running into a future not yet carved,
Leaving all beyond that left the heart scarred,
The song of cherished heartache finally ending,
The winds shaping the currents of beginnings.
In the green grasses of our homeland,
We sing of clovers dancing.
The blessed ones renowned far and wide,
We hold our tears and gives our thanks to the sky.
In my heavens I'll find us a safe place,
And from day to day find sanctuary in your face.

Then stfu.

I decided I'm gonna start working out when I get my paycheck this week and starting my new routine on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom