Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reach out and touch someone... (Private)

He smiled as he listened to her, his hand ghosting over her side a bit,"Oh...?" he asked, hearing her say it went from educational to pleasure,"What else do you know...?" he said, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, purring gently. He was curious as to how much she knew, he wasn't probably as experienced in learning things like that as she was, so he wanted to know as much as she did.

She smiled and blushed. "I really only know about sexual things from books and the internet. I've never done anything...sexual...with anyone before. Unless you count myself." She looked down with a smile and added, "Unless of course you count myself." She'd never really been fond of the term 'masturbation'.

He smiled softly as he moved her slowly, sitting her gently on his lap,"Well... I wanna know what you've learned..." he said as he let his hands ghost over her sides, moving up to ghost over her cheek,"I'm... curious... as to what you know..." he said as he purred gently, licking his lips gently as he moved close to her, looking into her eyes before licking her lip softly.

She blushed and wiggled slowly on his lap. "Well I know that guys like it when a girl...sucks their cock...and I know girls like it when guys...lick their pussies...and I know that everyone loves sex, which is when you put the two together." Her blush reddened visibly and she tried to hide her face in the crook of his neck, but when he licked her lip she got the urge to do something else. She wiggled her hips slowly and kissed him.

He smiled as she kissed him, kissing back gently and purring, sucking softly on her lower lip as his hands ghost over her hips,"Hmmm... so..." he whispered, breaking the kiss,"Anything that you've learned that you wanna try?" he asked, his hands moving and caressing her rear gently, feeling the heat from her body as he moved to kiss softly at her pulse and neck.

She moaned against his lips softly as they kissed, her hands going around waist. She almost groaned when he broke the kiss. She bit her lower lip gently and looked up at him, "Yes...I want you to...'go down on me'," she whispered, blushing terribly, but as soon as he kissed her neck her blush faded and her pulse quickened, forgetting what she was previously embarassed about.

He smiled at her request, nibbling and sucking on her neck,"Hmmm... are you sure...?" he asked, his hand moving down over her hips and to her inner thighs, ghosting over the skin softly as he sucked on her pulse,"What if someone saw?" he said, knowing full well no one would, but wanting to tease her a bit anyways.

Penny smiled and moaned softly at his touches. She could already feel herself getting wet just from his caresses. "I wouldn't mind really. I've heard the chance of getting caught makes it a bigger thrill anyway," she said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom