Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Popular Boy's Secret(Ghostxtiger and Mouse69)

"R-right..." Mima said, mimicking his little stutter and giggling a bit. She stepped over to the sofa casually, trying to let herself relax a bit. She brought the soda can up to her lips as she sat down, opening it with her teeth without even thinking about it.

Kaoru blushed from her giggle then sat down next to Mima. A bead of sweat ran down his temple. He had no idea how to carry a conversation with a girl which just made him even more nervous. He took a sip of his soda then wiped his forehead with his sleeve "So.....tell me about yourself" he asked, deciding on the most basic conversation as he looked with a strange look at how she opened her soda.

Mima-rin blushed a bit as well as she caught the look he gave her, taking a slightly self conscious sip from her soda before setting it down on a coaster. "Sorry...old habit." She started, assuming Kaoru was a least a little curious about it. "My older sister taught me how to do it. Course she only did it..." She paused for a moment, changing her tone of voice to match that of one of the preppy girls at their school. "So she wouldn't mess up her manicure." She finished, giving a few silly hand motions. "Of course she would never do it around guys, she'd always get one of them to do it for her." She sighed a bit to herself and shook her head slightly.

Kaoru just blinked for a moment then tried to keep in his laughter. He thought her actions where so cute. He took a sip on his soda when he heard the front door open. A young boy ran in and right to Kaoru "Onee-chan I'm home!" he said as he jumped on the couch and into his arms. Kaoru just chuckled and caught his kid brother "Hey buddy" he said "Oh crap, he called me onee-chan. I hope she did notice that" he thought. "Oh Mima, this is my kid brother Keiji" he said as Keiji buried his face in Kaoru's shoulder "He's a little shy around new people" he chuckled, trying to avoid the topic of Keiji calling him "onee-chan"

"Onee-chan?" She thought to herself, tried to hide the curious look growing on her face. He couldn't be much older than 10 or so...maybe he just got it mixed up... Mima thought as she smiled at the adorable little boy sitting with them. She decided to just shrug off his little 'mistake' and not read into it too much. "Well hi there." She said to Keiji sweetly, leaning to whisper something in his ear and accidentally brushing her breasts against Kaoru's shoulder. "Don't worry about being so shy; Kaoru is too, and even I am sometimes" She then sat back against the couch and giggled a bit.

Kaoru blushed deeply when he felt Mima's soft breast on his shoulder. A blush that was matched by his little brothers who just nodded at the girl's words. Kaoru sat up and took Keiji's hand "Come on bro, I'll make you dinner" he said then led him into the kitchen but he just ran back to Mima "Will you join us" he he asked with a shy smile.

Mima-rin blinked rapidly as she watched Kaoru dash back into the room. She shook her head slightly after hearing him ask her to join them for dinner. "Um..sure. Oh! Well, I have to call my mother first and ask if it's alright, but yeah I'd love to." She said, trying very hard to keep from smiling too much. Mima couldn't believe it. Not only was she sitting in Kaoru's house, but she had just asked her to stay for dinner as well. Her heart nearly skipped a beat as she tried to contain her self.

"Great.You can call them while I make dinner" Kaoru smiled widely then made his way back to the kitchen. He lifted Keji up on the counter then went to the fridge and looked in to see what they had "What do you want for dinner Keji?" he asked. "ummmm....spaghetti" Kaiji smiled as he kicked his feet under him. Kaoru just nodded and got started on dinner.

"Oh, alright..." She said, blushing softly as she noticed his smile. "I'm sure he was smiling at me that time.. Is he really that happy I'm staying?? Oh my God! I still cant believe I'm in his house!!" She thought to herself as she laid across her stomach, her face buried in a pillow as she tried not start squealing like a crazed fan girl. After taking a deep breath, Mima tried to calm herself, pulling out her cellphone to call her mother. She had to literally cover her mouth to keep herself from screaming with joy after she had gotten permission to stay.

While Mima called her mother Kaoru was preparing the dinner for the three of them as Keiji watched. He went over to the fridge and got a juice box for him. He hummed happily as he sipped on his juice "Is she your girlfriend onee-san?" he said innocently. His question caused Kaoru to blush deeply "N-No Keiji and don't talk like that in front of our guest" he said. Keiji just tilted his head at Kaoru "mmmm...k" he said as he got down and went to the living room to see what their guest was doing.

By the time Keiji walked into the room, Mima still had her hand over her mouth. She blushed a bit as she noticed him then quickly stretched her other arm up over her head, faking a small yawn before putting her arms down. She then smiled at the cute little boy and waved at him. "Well, hello again." She said softly.

Keiji smiled then blushed again "Hi" he said as he sat next to her, still smiling "Y-Your...really pretty" he said then leaned in, covering the side of his mouth as if telling her a secret. "You know, I think Onee-san likes you a lot" he whispered.

Mima smiled at him, giggling a bit as he sat next her. Her smiled only widened as he complimented her. "Well thank you." She said softly before brushing her hair back from her ear as she leaned closer to him as he whispered. She blushed a bit at his words, smiling wide and not really noticing that he said 'sister' again. She smiled still then leaned to whisper back, "I really like Kaoru too, but that'll be our little secret, kay?" She said then put her index finger against her lips, winking at him a bit.

"k" Keiji smiled as he blushed lightly "Do you think you and onee-san will go out on a date?" he asked as he kicked his feet under him. Kaoru came back but hid around the corner when he heard Keiji's question. He wanted to hear Mima's answer.

"Oh my...well." Mima started slightly, leaning back into her seat somewhat. She fiddled with a bit of her hair, which she often did when she was nervous, and blushed lightly from his question. She still had managed to somehow miss the fact the Keiji had been calling Kaoru his 'sister' instead 'brother' the entire time. "Maybe... I mean, I would if Sempai would ask me out I'd go with him." She said, looking down at her lap as she fiddled with the edge of her skirt. She then looked into Keiji's innocent little eyes and smiled, rubbing his head softly. "Did Sempai tell you to come and ask me that?" She asked teasingly, doubting that Kaoru would have done such a thing.

Keiji just sat there with innocent eyes as he listened to Mima as did Kaoru from around the corner. He knew deep down that she wanted to date him. Almost every girl in school wanted to. But he never accepted any offer from anyone but he never explained why. However, it was different this time. He actually liked this girl and now he knew she liked him but...... Kaoru just shook it off and went back to preparing the dinner. Keiji just smiled "No I was just wondering cause onee-chan acts funny around you" he giggled

Mima-rin smiled at Keiji and giggled a little, giving the boy's forehead a gentle kiss. She then smiled a winked at him playfully. "Well, it doesn't have to be a secret, you can tell Senpai that last part if you want." She said softly, before getting up from the sofa. She thought she might go and see if Kauro needed any help in the kitchen. After Keiji told her that Kauro liked her, she seemed to have a new breath of confidence.

Keiji blushed from Mima's kiss then smiled at her. He sat up and followed close behind her. Kaoru was stirring the sauce then brought the spoon to his mouth for a taste test. "hmmm..." he said before grabbing some seasoning from the counter. He was quiet the cook. It was a bit of a secret since the boys would give him a hard time for liking it so much.

Mima stopped in the door way to the kitchen, a small smirk forming as she watched Kaoru cook. She had half expected him to have called for her help by then. She was a bit surprised, as well as impressed, to see that he had everything handled. Though, she thought she may as well ask since she was already in the kitchen. "Senpai?" She started softly. "...is there anything I can do?" She asked curiously, wondering he would react.

Kaoru jumped a little when he heard Mima's voice. "O-Oh.....ummm...yeah. Could you strain the noddles please" he said as he went back to the sauce and stirred it. He added the freshly cooked meatballs as he stirred. Keiji came in and watched Kaoru cook. He love to watch his older sibling cook but he was a little too young to help tho. He just stood in the doorway as he watch him.

Mima-rin smiled and nodded slightly. "Alright Senpai." she said softly, moving over to the sink before looking around a bit. It didn't take long for her to realize she had no idea where anything was in their kitchen, but it took even less time for to notice Keiji watching them from the doorway. She smiled softly as saw how much he looked like he wanted to help then reach out and motioned for him to come closer. "Hey, Keiji, can you tell me where the strainer is please?" She asked him sweetly, wanting to give him a chance to help as well giving herself a reason not to bother Kaoru.

Kaoru stayed focused on the sauce, adding seasonings and stirring. Keiji smiled widely."Oh it's in that cupboard above you to the...mmm" he said the paused as he tried to remember his left from his right. "....right" he finally said. Kaoru turned the pot on low then turned around and smiled at them,glad to see them getting along well.

She smiled at Keiji again, giving him another playful wink. "Thanks lil buddy." She said then giggled before turning to the cabinet above her. She stood up on the tips of her toes, just barely able to reach the strainer. She let out a triumphant sigh, thankful she didn't have to ask about a step ladder as well. Some times it was a bit of a convenience that was a little on the short side; most of the boys in her class seemed to like that, but then of course situations such as getting cut from the girls' basket ball team would happen. She set the strainer in the sink then drained the pot of noodles into it slowly and carefully, spinning the strainer slightly to shake out any excess water before pouring them back into the pot. She would then walk back over to the stove, standing beside Kaoru. "Is the sauce ready Senpai?" She asked softly.

Kaoru watched as Mima reached for the strainer. He as about to help her before she finally got it. He loved that she was short. It made her even cuter in his eyes. He took a small sip from the spoon to test it. "mmmm...yup,it's done." he grabbed the plates and began making up three servings. "Why don't you and Keiji go and set the table" he said as he poured the sauce."I'll bring out the food."

Mima nodded to him slightly and looked around the kitchen for a moment. She then looked over at Keiji, her eyes sort of asking him where the silverware was. Though, she wasn't sure he we pick up on the hint that she still needed a bit of help at his age. "Lets see...if I were a fork, where would I be." She asked as walked over towards the cabinets, hopping Keiji would at least point her in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom